Chat Clubs

*~ MA@NEET EXPRE$$ # 40 ~*,see page 40 (Page 40)

Post Reply New Post

Page 40 of 151

_BlackPearl_

IF-Sizzlerz

_BlackPearl_

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
rupz ..oh ok ...let them carry on ...so typing next part of Baarish???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rsroopalikawaii_geet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~ MA@NEET EXPRE$$ # 40 ~*,see page 40 (Page 40)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kawaii_geet

IF-Sizzlerz

kawaii_geet

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
@all
me leaving guys
will catch up with u all
later at nyt!!!
bro needs pc
already crying...ufff!!!!Angry

bye and hve fun!!

@roops
chk my comment in baarish!
Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rsroopali_BlackPearl_

_BlackPearl_

IF-Sizzlerz

_BlackPearl_

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Bye ash ...cu tomorrow ...TC ..love uHug

Rupz ..PM me the procedure

& rupz ..me too off.
Bye ...TC ..love u allHug

Have a great weekendSmile

GN & SDTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rsroopali

_BlackPearl_

IF-Sizzlerz

_BlackPearl_

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

rsroopali

rsroopali

IF-Sizzlerz

rsroopali

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ninavi_BlackPearl_kawaii_geet

ninavi

IF-Dazzler

ninavi

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
Geet is here to stay
STARONE.IN

In the past week, there has been a lot of speculation about STAR One's leading prime time show Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi going off air.

STARONE.IN

There were reports, rumours and gossip that this show will finally come to an end soon. But there is good news for all Geet and Maan fans - it is official that the show is not ending this September. Creative Supervision for Star One, Puja Sharma confirms, "Our beloved show Geet is not coming to an end as reports claim. We were surprised about the rumours and thrilled with the response the fans gave regarding the same. There are numerous twists and turns on the show, so wait and watch out for them."

A STAR One.in source reveals, "Ever since the rumour that Geet will soon end spread, there has been a deluge of calls from fans who wanted clarification about the same. They claimed they love the show and don't want us to end it.

They said they couldn't believe that their favourite show would soon end. A female fan began crying on the phone and told our creative team not to end her favourite show. We were very happy that the show is loved by so many and the jodi of Geet and Maan Jodi is so adored."

Here are a few fan comments regarding the rumours.Poonam Bohra says on the Facebook page of Geet- Kya geet serial end hone ja raha hai:) please don't do like this please :). Garima Gurung too adds on the Facebook page of Geet- Geet team please don't end my favourite show Geet. I can't survive without Geet. So please understand my feelings. Shivani Goswami, a fan from Delhi chimes in on the Facebook page of Geet-Please do not take this show off air. This is part of ma (my) life. Please do not stop this. We love Maan and Geet.

Geet's namesake Geet Agrawal comments on STAR One.in site- Please CVs and STAR One you all know that Geet fans ki jaan ye serial hia. Wo maneet aur is show ke bina nahi rah sakte. aape itne saare logon ki baddua kyon lena chahte ho geet ko end karke. kuchh bhi karo par geet band nahi hona chahiye. Geet serial ki wajah se starone ko do do bade award mile aur phir bhi aap aisa kaise kar sakte ho. pls hum jee nahi sakte, jabse suana hai, kuchh kaam me man nahi lag raha, pls don't do this to us.

Dola Azim too adds on *STAR One.in site*- Insare rumors ko door karo and jinhone bhi ye rumor felaia hai unhe karara jawab do. taaki age se ko himmat na kare aisa karne ki. It's a earnest request of a fan on behalf of the whole world fan of Geet -app log please in sab MisUnderstanding ko clear karo. Pls pls Geet bandh mat karo.

Well don't be disheartened, Geet is here to stay. So check out the drama in the upcoming episodes. It seems that Mann losing his empire and Khurana constructions was just the beginning of endless problems for our troubled couple Maan and Geet from Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi. In the upcoming episodes, as the couple struggles to battle their financial worries, there comes another big shocker with them getting separated.

A STAR One.in source informs, "Dev's mother, adamant to make Maan's life miserable, gets him kidnapped, tortured and beaten up by some goons, to an extent that he ends up with a memory loss. The only thing he will remember is Geet's name. To prevent Dev from finding out about this devious scheme, his mother plays a dirty game to prove that she is innocent in his eyes."

Gurmeet Choudhary aka Maan exclaims, "This track will change Geet and my life completely. We will have to face a lot of taunts from the people around us. Our life will go for a toss after I get kidnapped by the goons and battle an amnesia problem."

Will Maan get his memory back? Will Geet and Maan's problem ever come to an end? Catch this major turn in Geet and Maan's life in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi from Monday Friday at 9 30pm only on STAR One!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.hinal_maaneetrsroopalikawaii_geet_BlackPearl_TyroKrishna_Sourav

rsroopali

IF-Sizzlerz

rsroopali

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
thanks sonali thts gud newwwsss

ninavi

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav