Fan Fictions

Maneet FF-tum mere kaun hu-pt-48- pg-144 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 151

Mina420

Goldie

Mina420

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
very nice FF. It is going is moving in a steady speed and many things happen every update. I am eagerly awaiting the next part. Would you mind pming me?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varsha-sharma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maneet FF-tum mere kaun hu-pt-48- pg-144 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

varsha-sharma

varsha-sharma

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

PART -10

Geet busy in her cabin. She is working day and night for new project. After that night incident she is not met maan. She know very well  that she is disturbing him more. She is planning to create miniatures of new project. It is really new idea. She felt just showing designs on drawing sheet better to make miniatures. So she is working on that . there is only one day remained for presentation. Geet still working on that. She don't have the time to work on miniatures in office time so she is working it in KM.

Maan feeling guilty on his own act. Still he didn't come out what he did on that night. He is avoiding to see her. He came to late night to home and he leave KM early. That day it is already mid night 2 clock  maan entered KM. he found still geet room lights are on. With curiosity he went her room. Geet working with miniature . its very cute & beautiful.  its looking very naturally like his dream project. Maan eyes were wondered looking her work. Still she had some final touch up she is painting it. Some of Colors are spitted on her. Her cheeks , her chin hand slightly rubbed with colors.  She is looking like small kid who is playing with colors.

Maan moved to near. Her work is really appreciable. she showed her work to him . she is very exited and started to explain. Maan smiled looking her  child ness. He asked her to take rest. But she didn't agreed.

" no maan sir still  I  have to give final touch up. But You don't worry tomorrow  afternoon there is presentation. it will be ready."

Maan also interested on her  idea. " even I help you?" geet agreed. They finished their work after one hour . Geet still enjoying  doing her work. Maan noticing her with eye corner. Her happiness, her bublyness  bringing him new feeling on him.  Maan went to his room.

Morning when he came to geet room she  is still sleeping on table. In front of her miniature is ready with extra fittings mey be after he went to sleep again she worked on that. She is too tired. thermocol peaces are flying all over the room. She sat on chair and she placed her face on front of her table. Colors dried on her cheeks. Her curly hair moving all over her face. When she is sleeping she looks more cute and innocent. Her beauty is attracting him like a magnet. He moved too near. He caressed her forehead, without disturbing her sleep he lifted her and laid on bed. He covered her from spread. In sleep some thing she murmured and she changed her position. Maan couldn't control. Slowly he leaned on her and placed small kiss on her fore head.

He taken the miniature in his hand and he asked  dadima to not disturb till she wake up. He went to office to make some arrangements for presentation.

When geet  wake it is almost afternoon  2 :00pm.she  scared. She thought how long I slept babhaji, and she noticed that she is in bed. Who changed me here. Her miniature also is not there. She hurried to bathroom.

Jumping two ,two steps  she came down with hurry. Dadima stopped her" geet  go slowly if you fell down..."

Geet: " sorry dadima I have to go for presentation. I don't know what they have done. My miniature and files also missing..."

Dadima: "don't worry geet...maan hay na..he will take care. Actually morning maan came to your room and he is taken your miniature and files. He ask me to not to disturb."

Geet freezed . her mouth open . that means he is lifted me and made me to sleep on bed. Her cheeks turn to dark pink. Dadima squished her cheeks. " geet you look so beautiful. Your cheeks changing their color again and again it looks more beautiful."

She shied and hugged her. "dadima...bye I have to go" dadima nodded.

When geet enter KC , maan is waiting for her in conference room. The client Mr.sharma and associates  entered the meeting hall Meeting is started. Sasha started to describe about  the project. Adi explained about finical support.  Now it is geet turns to explain about project geet scared . bcoz this is her first project and she is not prophsenal educated related subject. But still  with confidence she open the screen. Everybody are wondered looking geet miniature. She started to explain. every body under the magic of geet. Maan totally lost on her. but Mr.sharma stopped in mid.

Maan and all the staff shocked. Geet face dried. Some where client not agreed her project. Even maan feel same thing. But unexpectedly Sharma hugged maan. He is very happy about their project.

"Mr.Mann singh khurana and Ms .geet no need to explain . your work is perfect  ?what a talented staff you are having ? Mr.Mann singh khurana really amazing. You people are satisfied me very much. With out any confusion they made me to understand the project. they have done wonderfull   job. Project is yours?"

Including maan everybody happy bcoz this is the very big project of khurana construction history. they congratulated each other. Mr .sharma specially congratulated  geet . he is very much impressed about geet work . his voice cracked.

" geet you are full filled my wife wishes. This is my wife dream project. now she is suffering from cancer. I am not sure whether she can be alive till our project complete. If you don't mind  can I take this miniature at least she could see her dream project in this miniature." geet looked at maan.

Maan agreed. Sharma very happy so he decided to throw the party to khurana construction staffs and khurana family.

Geet had some work in KC. So she couldn't reach home on time .when she reach everybody left to party. Dadima called her and informed her to come soon and she is sending the vehicle to pick up her. Geet agreed.

When geet reached party hall it is too late. Mr Sharma eagerly waiting for her. Once again he congratulated. "gee...finally you arrived...he is my partner  Mr.Rahul...Rahul this is geet... I have told u  she is very brilliant in KC." He introduced him. Rahul lost in her simple beauty." My god can anybody will be so beutifull ...he is self thinking  .

Maan noticed geet from far he freeze there it self. Un knowingly the word slipped from his mouth" sangeetha..." his graze is not moving from her.

Geet wearing long barbi doll dress , and her long hairs are freely moving.  she pined her hairs with white stones broach. She is  looking  beautiful with  wearing minimum jewelries.  and makeup. Anybody can be so much beautifu... no... eyes closed. her eyes ,Her pink cheeks , her  juicy lips , ...disturbing too much. Same dress same way sangeetha come in his dreams. Once again he closed his eyes and open. Again and again he is remembering her bcoz of geet. He couldn't stand there anymore. He left the party.

Geet is not comfortable with rahul. So she moved from there searching dadima. Finally she found dadima & anni. Anni hugged her and kissed on her cheeks. "Geet you are so beautiful..."  dadima agreed her comment pinching her cheeks. After some time Sharma came to near and asked geet about maan. To sign the final agreement. Geet ask him to wait and she went to search maan. She found him out side standing alone looking at stars. Geet two times called him . he didn't turn her side. Without any option geet touched his shoulder. Maan turned his eyes smirked" sangeetha..."

Pre cap: Geet Engagement.

Hi friends once again I request you all ,as this is my first ff I might have done lots of spelling mistakes, grammar mistake,  and etc  If you want me to continue this ,please leave your comments. 

FRIENDS PLS DON'T FORGET TO PRESS LIKE BUTTON

Edited by varsha-sharma - 15 July 2011 at 10:13pm

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

naliniamipyarisahelimukadam12345678dpurvakrishna.roshni77bindiyas1980rostCandy_jsniki7611paromannannbellGURTI369tania90mandakini_marchfatiya52110snehadingoe01leothelionPaingelammyicycoolsaragul-divya-bhakbhartifanhansasmadiyachillsakadafipiyushi9290860623richu26mamatha.preetymaaneetshruthiruchsKashish9687imli95ahsaaspyarkaCrystalSayaArnavBarunLoverdishbhancutemishtistar_777prema_ksm-g19Mina420crazydevil87abina03srikrithianshimanshidreamy4evercharlie1950ixraystarasdfkareena32heermeherAnvi2009puthMeetPremeerninavineethuMGGudiyalovesguruangel_smilyawesomepoojagangesegbgbhatjssoodkabslockspaponeconammu5ritzy09nehakapoor7maaneetsangel18mypride-Veritaserum-honeygrapeshruti_luvs_msk-Prithi-blueopalmrk-1hermososanu3108anjucoolsweet scorpioaamirkhanfan--Ratna--hinal_maaneetshah10yoga23priya6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6keenu_kkpreethiaShalvelove2_somariya27Neelambari..spvd

keenu_kk

IF-Sizzlerz

keenu_kk

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
beautiful & efficient part
dear
really great
amaazing oh god
geet enagement with whom?
pls update soon dear
hope u soon give us link as pm
and dear where u write the page number try to give there the link i mean take the link from address bar and post there so that we cant search for page
directly we open the link so that it ll be easy my dear
hope i m saying how to use if

love,
abi

varsha-sharma

abina03

Goldie

abina03

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
nice part

pre -cap ??????Geet's engagement??????????? with whom??????????

varsha-sharma

mamatha.

mamatha.

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
loved ur ff...
Amazing story...
plz add me to ur pm List

varsha-sharma

dc00380215

Groupbie

dc00380215

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Cant wait for the next update

varsha-sharma

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
great part...precap is interesting...with whom geet is getting engaged...plz continue soon

varsha-sharma

skdevil

skdevil

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
great ff
read it in one go
plz add me in ur pm list

varsha-sharma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top