Fan Fictions

Maneet FF-tum mere kaun hu-pt-48- pg-144 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 151

varsha-sharma

varsha-sharma

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Part -9

Geet thinking in her room roaming that end to this end. She went to maan room. Maan still working in his laptop. " Sir can I use your laptop.."  he simply handled. He didn't dare to look at her.  Geet sat there itself started to work on it. Maan don't want to see her but some how his heart is not willing to obey his order. But without his knowledge his gaze is following  her. Her innocence face reminding him sangeetha. He closed his eyes. " maan pls kiss me once?." Her demand is tickling to him .Maan is teasing her . " no jaan?. I don't want to loose our first night excitement. I want to make our first kiss some thing special.you have to wait?pls hamari suhag raat hamaarileye bahuth special hoga. You have to wait till our marriage."  She pushed him" maan tum bahut buri ho. Ek kiss karne mey kya hota hai?"she made baby face .

Maan opened his eyes. Geet is very seriously working in his laptop . this is really mental torching to him. suddenly he moved to study room. He close the door.

He hold sangeetha photo . his eyes filled with tears. His heart is paining. He couldn't control anymore. Tears rolled from his eyes. " kyu sangeetha muje se dur hogaya?.pls come to me?." silently he is crying like a kid. Nobody are there to share his pain. he leaned back on the couch  holding sangeetha photo and closed his eyes.

Geet really unaware about  her effect on maan. Still she is working. Some how she wants to gain new project. So she searching in Google for better information. She made some imp note. Finally when she wakeup it is already mid night 1.00am.she searched for maan. He is not in his bed. Where he went. She opened the study room door.

maan heard giggling  sound. He opened his eyes. Hole room covered by white smoke. Geet standing in front of him. wearing white angel dress. Her long hairs are opened. Her front short  curly hairs touching her cheeks. There is some different glow on her face. Her eyes shining like honey dew color diamonds. Her rosy lips teasing him .it is inviting him to test her softness.  Looking her his hidden desires are waking. His mind is demanding him to taste her soft skin at least once.

Maan: "Geet tum?."

She stopped to giggle. Her eyes filled with tears. "maan tum muje bhula dia...mey geet nahi...tumahri sangeet?.its...ok... maan byeee..." she went back with pain. Her image is slowly disappearing.

Before she disappearing "ruko sangeetha ruko pls don't go..."he is trying to catch her but she is moving from him far. "pls ruko sangeetha...jaan ruko..." Still he is trying to catch her. Many times he experienced that. When sangeetha come on front of him  he try to catch her but some how she will escape but today he catched her. He grabbed her waist in one jerk. He is very happy he got his sangeetha back. He can feel her. He got his sole back. He tightened his grip on her waist. He hugged her tightly not letting to move a inch in the fear of loosing her again. He wrapped his arms around her he pulled her close. His lips unknowingly touching her lips . he want to take her in...at the same time geet screamed loudly. Gathering all her stamina she pushed him on couch.

Actually geet came inside to wakeup maan. But maan is blubbering some thing in his sleep. Geet try to wake up  bcoz the couch is too small to his personality. But unexpectedly maan hugged her started to address sangeetha. Geet shocked. In his grip she lost her strength. At lost when he about kiss her some how managed to push him. maan now realized what he about to do.

That means sangeetha is not here again his happiness vanished. His heart squished with lot of pain. He got angry with geet. Why she came here... barked on geet" what are you doing here. Without my permission how can you enter my room .just get out?he lost his sense. Somewhere his heart is not agreeing that sangeetha dead. Geet covered her lips , her eyes filled with tears .she ran outside.

Geet come to her room and started to cry. she couldn't sleep. She is unaware about what is happening. still  her body feeling his touch. Her head is spinning. Still she felt his warm lips on her .again she covered her lips with her hands .Its take lot of time to come normal. Suddenly geet sat on her bed. She remembered that he addressed her sangeetha. How he know about sangeetha. I should ask about di. Mey be he know about di.

Hole night she couldn't sleep. Morning it is 6:00 am. Geet came to maan room but she didn't find him. She know very well this time he will be in gym. She went there. Her heart is skipping bcoz of lost night incident. But she couldn't stop her self to know about sangeetha. She came to near his work place.

Maan working very hard. He is punishing him self for unknowing reason. His eyes are red it seems hole night he didn't sleep. His sweated body is proving that he is working there from long time. Hole room was disturbed with toured sand bag and gymnastic items.  Nothing is in its place. every thing is ripped. Geet scare to enter the room. Why he is so angry. Maan punched heavily on wall. His hand started to bleeding. Already in two three places it is bleeding. Geet ran inside. She holed his hand.

"What are you doing maan sir? Why you are punishing your self."

Maan eyes filled with lot of pain and guilty. He kneeled in front of geet. From night he suffering from inferiority complex  that's what he done to geet. "sorry geet?what I have done to you very sorry. Pls muje maf karo" his eyes are pleading. He is looking like small kid. Geet wondered bcoz of maan act. Even she sat with him .she don't how to control him. she entangled her hand with his hand. Just slowly soothing his hand . she try to calm him.

"Maan sir pls leave it . now tell me how you know about sangeetha di?"

Till today he did't share anything about sangeetha with anybody. Only dadima and anni knows about her. But even they are aware about her death. They don't know real reason which is behind in her death. Maan closed his eyes. Remembering sangeetha his voice is cracked.

" sangeetha is my life. we met in our college days. Very soon she become my sole, my life, my dream everything. We both really very happy in our own world. We don't want to disturb us anybody. Day by day we are becoming mad for each other. we are not missing even single day to meet her. I am loving her more then my life." his eyes are now dreamy...small smile appeared on his lips. He lost in his past.

"one day sangeetha told me that she is going to hosaipur to meet her parents. I  didn't agreed to go hosaipur.  she had a birthday on the same day I want to celebrate it. But some how she convinced me and went. I couldn't hold bcoz after we started our love she is celebrating her  first birthday . so I want to make something special. I have take the gift and I went to hosaipur , I called her , I asked her to meet me. but I don't know the real reason she is too much disturbed and she didn't speak with me properly. I scared I decided to meet her . finally she came to meet me. I given my gift and just wondering why she is so silent . she I scaring to speak with me . horridly she send back me. before moving the spot brij shooted her. It is totally unexpected . he try to kill me also. At the same time sangeetha parents saved me they ask me to move. But I didn't agreed. Loosing her in front of my eyes I lost my life. my sole in front of my eyes, she left her sole on my hands. I couldn't do anything to her. Somehow they send me back. But even today I can't forget her. When I saw you there is a big hope in my heart that I gained sangeetha again but when I come to know you are her sister again my happiness vanished. Pls I am sorry geet..."

Geet shocked. That means brij bhai killed sangeetha. Knowing her truth even her eyes filled with tears. She don't know how to calm him. she cleaned his wounds and bandaged. She patted his cheeks and when about to moved he holed her hand. His fingers moved to her back its reached her nape. Geet again scared. But he removed her chain. He pressed the secrete code ,pendent open. She found  both of them pictures inside. Tears rolled from her eyes. Understanding his love with sangeetha .she couldn't bare any more.  she came out side.  She came back with white and red roses. She placed in front of sangeetha photo. she know very well sangeetha likes those color roses. Once she hugged her photo and placed kiss on her lips where maan kiss her daily in same photo.

Pre cap: Geet gained project.

Hi friends once again I request you all ,as this is my first ff I might have done lots of spelling mistakes, grammar mistake,  and etc  If you want me to continue this ,please leave your comments. 

pls freiends don't forget to  press like button.

Edited by varsha-sharma - 14 July 2011 at 10:06pm

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelipsruthikrishna.priyarai1987rostCandy_jsmandakini_marchfatiya52110sruthi8annbell929086062301leothelionPaingelammyicycoolsaragulmans22bhakbhartifanAsh534shansukhansasmadiyachillsakadafipiyushirichu26mamatha.imli95preetymaaneetKashish9687kabslocksahsaaspyarkacutemishtisuba2011CrystalSayaArnavBarunLoverstar_777m-g19anshimanshiprema_kscrazydevil87abina03Mina420dreamy4eversrikrithiixrayAnvi2009starasdfkareena32MeetPremeerputhninavineethuMGgangesegbangel_smilyjssoodGudiyalovesgurugbhatdisha_Maan.GCmaaneetsangelnehakapoor7ammu5ritzy09paponecon-Veritaserum-honeygrape18mypridekrati5-Prithi-blueopalmrk-1hermosoWater.vrsharmashruti_luvs_msksmallvilleanjucoolsweet scorpio--Ratna--hinal_maaneetpreethiaShalvekeenu_kkyoga23priya6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6arpitajilove2_somaNeelam..spvd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maneet FF-tum mere kaun hu-pt-48- pg-144 (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

keenu_kk

IF-Sizzlerz

keenu_kk

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
wow
me first
dear i want u to suggest that after updating pls send us the pm
so that we can read and send the comments to u
if u cant send pm we dont no dear that u updated so pls send us the pm
dear
and about the update we love u dear
it is too good
geet also knew about her di
i knew that she can achieve anything 
and pls show that she is going to college dear...and mann missing her in the office ok
pls pm us

love,
abi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varsha-sharma

MeetPremeer

IF-Dazzler

MeetPremeer

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
superb dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varsha-sharma