Fan Fictions

Maneet FF-tum mere kaun hu-pt-48- pg-144 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

Shalve

IF-Sizzlerz

Shalve

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
loved it... interesting story line...please add me to yr pm list...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varsha-sharma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maneet FF-tum mere kaun hu-pt-48- pg-144 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abina03

Goldie

abina03

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
nice part
happy to see Geet is moved on
hmmm Maan is falling for her
intersting

varsha-sharma

mrk-1

IF-Rockerz

mrk-1

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
simply awsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

varsha-sharma

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
wow..superb update

varsha-sharma

varsha-sharma

varsha-sharma

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

PART: 8

Geet busy in her cabin . she is checking the files. Adi entered her cabin. "good morning geet?"

Geet:" good morning adi sir?.i had one doubt can you help me"

Adi:  " tell me?.geet"

Geet" adi sir just have a look on vender file and this account file. There is  one crore difference is there. How can account dept so much of irresponsible. "

Adi shocked he took the file ,yes geet is right how can it will be. He had a doubt with accountant but it is not confirmed. But today geet caught him with proof.

Adi" we have to inform maan sir immediately. "

Geet " nahi sir, this is not a small amount. Somebody cheating such a huge amount it means the well known person behind of all. I should collect some more evidence against him. First we have to caught him."

Adi surprised the way of her thinking. Really he want to appreciate her. "geet you are really good"

"stop stop not now after catching a  real thief. But you have to help me."

"ok" Adi went out. Geet disturbed who will be cheating such a huge amount to company. she  ask office boy to give her old files.

Geet go through the old files .all most every month they are cheating some huge amount to company. How come any one can cheat to Maan singh khurana. What he is really not aware about this .she started to underline important lines and started to make a note.

Maan stand near the blinds. His look stuck  on geet. The way she leaning back to her chair , the way she is deep thinking about something , the way she holed the pencil in one hand and another hand she is checking the file. Again and again a slight small cute smile appearing on her lips. He lost on her cute smile. her pink  color suit is giving strong competition  with her cheeks.  Some thing is bothering him. his heart commending him to move near to her. But his mind is protesting. totally he lost in her.

He really don't know how long he is watching her. His eyes filled with unknown desires. Where he couldn't control it. He came to reality when accountant Mr.Chatarji enter the cabin. He brought some cheque books and accounts file with his hand. Adi find that chatarji enter the cabin soon he given the information to geet.

Geet immediately enter the maan cabin. When maan about sign those cheques she stopped him.

"sir, pls don't sign the cheques. Still  I am not check the accounts properly." Maan knotted his eyebrows. Chatarji give her evil look .

" geet madam, I am working here last twenty years. Nobody insulted me like you. Khurana family trusted me more."

Geet didn't care him. "maan sir pls you check here???." She handled the files to maan.

She showed the imp lines where she underlined and started to explain what she found. Same time adi also came inside even he complain against chatarji. Finally maan found the truth. His eyes were now splitting fire on chatarji.

His anger made scare not only for chatarji even geet scared. He tighten his jaw. "how dare you to cheat me such a big amount Mr.chatarji. I am trusted you peoples so much how can you do this. Adi call police?."

Chatarji felled on maan feet. " sir pls forgive me. dev sir and nayan tara done all this .they blackmailed me to do all these. Your money is going to their accounts. Pls sir pls forgive me"all most he is crying. Maan shocked. Dev he is in Canada how come he will  do?..he hold chatarjis collar and blasted him.

" don't dare to put all this on dev. He is in Canada how he will come to here?.."

" no sir believe me.. one minute??" he went out side and he brought all the records which is depositing every month to dev account.

Maan free zed. Ithna bada doka?how come maan singh khurana will be so much irresponsible in his job. Here he cheated by his own brother.

Chatarji went out while crying. Geet is too scare to speak with maan. She gulped her saliva." Maan sir don't you handover to police"

He look geet pain fully . "no geet dev mera bhai how can I do this?"

Adi-" maan sir how long you will be fighting against all these. "

Maan  -" what to do adi?he is my brother?if I throw him out hundred present  next day he will be on road. Where it will hurt dadima. Dadima sacrificed for me so much. How can I hurt her. Better we will drop the matter here itself."

Adi went out. Geet some where she didn't like maan decision. .

Geet "Maan sir don't you think your decision is wrong."

He moved to near. How dare she is questioning him. geet scared with his angry attitude .

"Geet suno?dadima ko kuch mat bathana..pls.. I don't  want to hurt her? "She nodded and all most she run to her cabin. His eyes are making her scary.

again evening pinky  geet to leave office with her but geet  refused that she can't come until maan finished his work. Pinky made baby face and left.

Today she don't want to sleep like yesterday , so she decided to work with maan. She went to maan cabin.

"Geet you still you are here?"

" sir , can I help you?"

"ok..".

she leaned little front  and she try to understand the designs. Maan started to explain her. Explaining his dream project  both forget about the time. Even geet  given some suggestion where maan is happy. He wondered that the  way how she understanding her work and giving hundred present of her. They both  lost with their work . finally they wake up when dadima called them.

"geet its already 9:00 pm, challo jaldi?.."

When geet hurried to move she slipped in front of maan holed her arm tightly. She is too near to him. her back is facing to maan. he can found her small black mole on her nape. Just he want to touch that mole. His lips slowly blushed her nape slightly. Geet still un aware about his desire and his touch in one jerk she moved front. Her pure sandal perfume is still covered him. Maan  rubbed his temple. He hate him self what he did to her.

Geet: sorry sir?" she rubbing her arm how tight he hold her.  She found red mark there.

Maan : its ok?but he is blasting himself. How can he do this to her.

Geet: " maan sir,  when is new project will start ."

She is totally unaware about maan thoughts. How can she doubt on him . she worship  him like god. After that dark night even today she can remember that how he take care of her. Maan is dying inside what just he is done. But some how he succeeded to come out from the guiltiness.

"Still it is not finalized geet?client still not approved the project?this is the very big project in KC history. It is about 1000 crores project. It is my dream project?"

Geet: "don't worry sir .this project will come to us. Why can't we try in different way to get this project?"

Maan: " geet what you mean?"

Geet : " I mean when presentation we have to present the project in different way. Where we can impress client."

Maan: " meeting is next Saturday. How can we submit presentation with that short period."

Geet: " you don't worry ill take care of all this?."

Pre cap: Geet  knows about Sangeetha.

Hi friends once again I request you all ,as this is my first ff I might have done lots of spelling mistakes, grammar mistake,  and etc  If you want me to continue this ,please leave your comments. 

FRIENDS PLS DON'T FORGET TO PRESS LIKE BUTTON.

Edited by varsha-sharma - 13 July 2011 at 10:02pm

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelikrishna.priyarai1987bindiyas1980rostCandy_jsniki7611annbellGURTI369icskwttania90mandakini_marchcj1008fatiya52110sruthi8snehadingoe01leothelionammyicycoolPaingelsaragulmans22bhakbhartifanArjunKiAshshansukthendral_111hansasmadiyachill9290860623sakadafipiyushipreetymaaneetrichu26mamatha.shruthiruchsvarthyadi000imli95ahsaaspyarkasessycutemishtiprema_kssuba2011ArnavBarunLoverstar_777m-g19abina03crazydevil87iceprincess101Mina420srikrithidreamy4everanshimanshiixraystarasdfkareena32Anvi2009puthMeetPremeerramaheshninavineethuMGangel_smilyawesomepoojagangesegbGudiyalovesgurujssoodkabslocksgbhatAwari_Maanmaaneetsangelhoneygrape-Veritaserum-ammu5ritzy09nehakapoor718mypridekrati5vrsharmashruti_luvs_mskmrk-1hermoso-Prithi-blueopalanjucoolkooliiosweet scorpio--Ratna--hinal_maaneetshah10preethiaShalvefreya123_BlackPearl_keenu_kk6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyaarpitajilove2_somaNeelambari..spvd

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
wow..superb update.

varsha-sharma

MeetPremeer

IF-Dazzler

MeetPremeer

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
nice one dear