Fan Fictions

Maneet FF-tum mere kaun hu-pt-48- pg-144 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

mrk-1

IF-Rockerz

mrk-1

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
wow awsome yaar ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varsha-sharma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maneet FF-tum mere kaun hu-pt-48- pg-144 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
superb update.
love it

varsha-sharma

varsha-sharma

varsha-sharma

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

PART -7

Maan is busy in his work. Vicky entered "maan bhai I want to talk to you"

Maan-tell me Vicky?.

Vicky -  " bhai , geet wants to continue her studies. Can I help her to join my college"

Maan--  " really good idea?. Go on"

Vicky-   " another request bhai she wants to join KM ?

Maan really wondered .his eyebrows knotted " why she wants work in KM. did she is missing anything here. Ill speak to her?"

Vicky ? "bhai she is here . one minute?.geet ?geet  come in.."

Now maan understood that she is not dare to ask directly so she requested vicky to help her. Geet came inside.

Maan-" what is this geet? What is the problem ? why you want to earn? we all here for you why you want to do job"

Geet-' no sir , you mis understood me. I want to join KM bcoz to gain some knowledge. Some how I am feeling bore here after you all left. So even I want to continue my studies. Some thing I should gain..pls don't mistake me.."

Finally she wants move on in her life .this is good .really good sign. She can't sit here life long. Maan agreed.

Maan- " ok from tomorrow you can join KM?as a secretary"

Vicky shocked  bcoz he know very well that nobody willing to secretary for MSK. Bcoz of his anger attitude every three months they are changing. "poor ..geet"

geet decided to work morning in KM and evening going to college .

Within a week maan arranged admission for her college. Now she is very happy that she can continued for her further studies. Still she had two weeks holiday to join college  so she decided to join KC. Maan agreed. Only dadima felt bad bcoz if geet go to work again dadima will be alone again. But she knows geet needed change.

Geet  get ready with her traditional suit to for KC. Anni and vicky started laughing to her. Geet embarrassed. She didn't understood why they are laughing. She checked her self front and back every thing is ok but she stared at both of them.

Anni stepped near to her and she try to understand her "geet you are looking perfect like behanji, you know in khurana construction nobody will ware this type of dress. Better you have to change your dress?.."

"Then what they ware ?doesn't this look decent ?"  geet confused.

" arey no geet?. There everybody ware modern cloths like minis, midis?jeans?pls understand you are not a normal hosaipur girl .now you are khurana construction MD  Mr.Maan singh khurana ka secretary. Maintain some dignity yaar."

"no need?." A voice come by behind. " geet   jaise tum hu , vaise ahci hai  Anni just keep quit" he stared at her. Anni and vicky kept quite. He turned to geet. "hum challe.."

Geet- nahi, I  coming with  vicky ?"

Vicky made his collar up .maan gave a disgusting look and he went out.

Vicky dropped geet in front of KC. "geet be brave any thing else you can call me?" geet nodded.

New day ,new work started in geet life.

Maan introduced her to adi and sasha and ask them to explain her work  and he went to cabin.

Adi showed her cabin .geet went and sit and taken a long breath. Just she love the atmosphere of KC.

Very first day geet proved her self in KC. Adi comes to know that she is very clever in learning her works.

Even her work style also just amazing. Very soon she made a magic with everybody including sasha. Actually sasha will not join with anybody some what leader ship ego in her but still even she also not escaped from geet magic.

Its already evening 6.00pm. everybody left the office. pinky come to  geet.

Pinky -"geet challe"

Geet- "nahi yarr, abi kuch kam baki hey.tum chalo"

Pinky: "geet where r you staying"

Geet blinking. She don't want to tell her that she is from KM. bcoz she want to be free with everybody. she want to enjoy like a normal employee. So she requested maan and vicky to hide her identity.

Pinky noticed that maan is coming from his cabin she escaped from there. Even geet also escaped from pinky.

maan went to drawing room. Geet still waiting for him . but maan is busy in checking new designs for his new project. Geet is almost tired. She just leaned back of her chair. She really don't know how she slipped to deep sleep. Maan finished his work and he came out. Hole office staffs are left the day. It is pin drop silence. When about move from there he noticed  geet cabin lights still on. He wondered and went inside.

There she was leaning back in her chair. Her closed eyes gives her more innocent look. Some thing she blabbers in her sleep He couldn't understand. Slight smile slipped from her lips. His gaze not moved from her.  Same to same what sangeetha will do in her sleep.. this is the first time he observed her with out her knowledge. He don't want to disturb her, he lost just watching her. Her green color traditional suit gives her traditional look. Her earrings were just leaned on her cheeks. Her loosen hair which is escaped from her plat just disturbing her sleep.

Maan moved too near her. Just he  leaned on her .his hand moved to her face. He want to know the smoothness of her skin. He want touch her. He want to truckled her hair to back of her ear. Before touching her his mobile disturbed him. even geet wake up and maan quickly moved back. "Ye kya ho rahe muje"

Geet  not sure where she is?.she confused  some time?.to understand the situation its taken few minutes. "maan sir aap?."

Maan-" geet what you don't want to go home its already 9:00.pm"

Geet-" sorry sir, I am waiting for you. I don't know when I went to sleep. muje bahut jore se nindh aya tha. Kya hena before  I am not work so much. Today I have worked  too much . abi chaliye .dadima mey be waiting for us' she packed her stuff and ready to move.

Precap: Maan falling to Geet.

Hi friends once again I request you all ,as this is my first ff I might have done lots of spelling mistakes, grammar mistake,  and etc  If you want me to continue this ,please leave your comments. 

FRIENDS PLS DON'T FORGET TO PRESS LIKE BUTTON.

Edited by varsha-sharma - 13 July 2011 at 1:33am

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelipsruthimukadam12345678dpurvakrishna.roshni77priyarai1987rostmaaneet05Candy_jsniki7611mandakini_marchangeljyotisnehadingoefatiya52110sruthi8ammyicycoolPaingelsaragulmans22-divya-ArjunKiAshhansasmashansukpulvi16diyachillsakadafipiyushi9290860623richu26mamatha.imli95preetymaaneetannbellshruthiruchsahsaaspyarkaArnavBarunLovercutemishtiCrystalSayastar_777crazydevil87abina03m-g19123prithaprema_ksMina420iceprincess101srikrithianshimanshiixraydreamy4everstarasdfkareena32Anvi2009MeetPremeerputhkuhu18ninavineethuMGgangesegbGudiyalovesgurugbhatangel_smilyjssoodkabslocksnehakapoor7maaneetsangelpaponeconammu5ritzy0918mypride-Veritaserum-krati5mrk-1vrsharmashruti_luvs_msk-Prithi-blueopalanjucoolkooliio--Ratna--shah10hinal_maaneetfreya123preethiakeenu_kkShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_honeygrapeyoga23priyaarpitajiNeelambari..spvd

MeetPremeer

IF-Dazzler

MeetPremeer

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
loved it

varsha-sharma

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
loved it

varsha-sharma

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
great part...glad to see trying to come out of the trauma...

varsha-sharma

123pritha

Goldie

123pritha

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
awesome ff
loved it

varsha-sharma

keenu_kk

IF-Sizzlerz