Fan Fictions

Maneet FF-tum mere kaun hu-pt-48- pg-144 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
amazing update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varsha-sharma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maneet FF-tum mere kaun hu-pt-48- pg-144 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maaneetsangel

IF-Rockerz

maaneetsangel

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
awesome ... loved part 4 ...

plz .. add me to ur pm list ...

continue soon ...

varsha-sharma

maaneetsangel

IF-Rockerz

maaneetsangel

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
awesome ... superb ...

loved part 5 ...

add me to ur pm list ...

continue soon ...

varsha-sharma

varsha-sharma

varsha-sharma

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Part -6

Maan is walking in his room with rest less. Again and again geet innocent face is appearing in front of his eyes. Her innocent eyes questioning him lot.  He went to dadima room dadi and anni both are there.

Maan: dadi I want to talk to you.

Dadi: what happened maan.?

Maan: dadi have you noticed geet becoming panic day by day. She is not come out from her pain. We have to do something .anni what you say?

Anni: yes you are correct bhai. Even I observed. Dadima  I had one suggestion. Every one has to help.

Maan: tell na what can we do?

Anni: bhai we have to keep her busy. We have to give  her plenty of work. First we have to make her to come out from her room. We have to find out her other interest we have to divert her mind in other ways. Mey be it can help her to come out from her pain.

Maan and dadima both agreed. They started their plans from that day itself. Dadima call geet and ask her to take care of kitchen bcoz nakul is not well. Geet agreed. Slowly dadima  transferred some responsibilities to her.

The new schedule is started in geet life. now she is become very busy person in khuruna mansion. Everybody needs geet. Dadima need her for walk and she will help her pooja. Nakul need her in kitchen for small tips for his cooking. Anni need her for everything.. Now geet become the soul of KM. Morning to evening everybody will call geet for some reasons. same  time vikky came from his trip and he also joined with her. Nobody letting her to be alone .vicky become a close friend to her .Some how geet slowly  come out from her pain.

Anni came to maan room. He working with his lap top.

Anni: I want to talk to you

Maan : tell me anni.

Anni: bhai I want to take geet for shopping.

Maan: anni , no she can not go outside, you know very well still police  not tracked  brij.

Anni: but how long  she will hide here. Maan pls she needs to come out. I want to buy her some dress bcoz she don't have her own dresses. She is using all mine. But she need her own and her own taste.

Maan  shocked. How come I forget . yes she need some new cloths.

Maan: anni even ill come with you.

Anni: but bhai we are shopping our dresses how can you will be with us. We are not comfortable.

Maan understood. "Ok But be care full .go with securities".

Anni and geet went shopping maal. Geet is looking  happy mood. She is really want to come out from KM and take fresh air. She is very kind full to everybody. in her heart maan , dadima , anni was grown high.

Maan at office . he is working in his cabin. Anni called. "bhai bhai where are you" her voice was cracked.

Maan smelled something  fishy" what happened anni"

Anni" geet missing"

Maan:"what ? haw anni ? how could you so much irresponsible. Where are you"

Anni told  the name of shopping mall while crying.

Maan rushed to shopping  mall.

Already anni and securities are started to search. Maan informed police also. He is very much sure brij has done some thing to geet. Mall is very busy. Maan searched geet every where and not found her. His heart is filled full of pain. When he lost sangetha same thing he felt in his heart. He is worried about geet  too much. 

Finally he failed to search her .he walked to parking place thinking about geet. Suddenly he found  small gold chain with pendent which is belong to geet.he take the chain his hand it means she is here . He started searching all cars madly. One car started to move from there to entrance. Maan ran to that car and he stopped. Geet inside the car  hold by brij and her mouth pasted by gum tape .she is struggling to come out from his grip.

When she recognized maan her eyes were widened. She is become relief. Maan open the door and grabbed geet to him. brij try to protest but maan given hard punch on his face. He hold geet one hand and he pulled out brij. Brij is not expected. He is searching geet in delhi lost few days . he know very well that she is in KM. but he couldn't enter bcoz of tight security. He is eagerly waiting for geet to come out from KM. today he got  the chance to caught geet but again he missed her. His eyes are started to burning. Some how he want to harm geet. But this is maan singh khurana how can he let him to touch geet.

Maan clearly remember on death day of sangeetha. Even that day he clearly observed brij  shooted his soul in front of him. that day he was helpless . he can't save sangeetha that day but not today. His eyes are splitting fire. He pulled brij out side like a  animal and started to give him punch. Very soon his face swollen and started bleeding from his nose and mouth.

Before maan go mad police arrived their control the situation. Police arrested brij. At the same time anni joined maan and geet. She is relief bcoz  geet is fine. She know very well maan attached with geet bcoz she is looking like sangeetha . if anything happens to geet he can not forgive him self. Geet in shock  . maan hold her tightly and protectively ,he carried her to car .  Anni joined them.

Maan make his way to KM.

When they reached KM Maan went to his study room. Very  Next movement he is in front of Sangeetha photo. His eyes filled with tears today he is very happy bcoz Brij arrested. Maan" Sangeetha. I am happy today why you know brij arrested finally he is going to punish but I am sorry your hole family destroyed but I saved  Geet. Some how ill make her to move from  all this issues. I swear you I help her in future. I don't leave her alone. He kissed her lips. He felt that sangeetha is more giggling in picture.

Precap: Geet decides to join KC.

Hi friends once again I request you all ,as this is my first ff I might have done lots of spelling mistakes, grammar mistake,  and etc  If you want me to continue this ,please leave your comments. 

FRIENDS PLS PRESS LIKE BUTTON.

Thanks for all new friends bcoz you all ar encouraging me to write this FF.  when I have written first two part I have not expected so much support from your part. Bcoz I am not a prophetinal  and this is my first FF. I want special thanks to Muskanji and MeetPremeer they given lot of suggestion to improve my FF.

Edited by varsha-sharma - 12 July 2011 at 2:16am

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelidpurvakrishna.priyarai1987rostmaaneet05Candy_jsniki7611maaneet4evsangeljyotiGURTI369mandakini_marchcj1008fatiya52110snehadingoeammyicycoolPaingelsaragulmans22shansukprizahansasmabhakbhartifansakadafipiyushisoniaz1219290860623richu26mamatha.preetymaaneetannbellKashish9687shruthiruchsmaankisimmjeyanthi123imli95ahsaaspyarkasessyCrystalSayaArnavBarunLoverprema_kscutemishtim-g19Srabon_Dharaiceprincess101Mina420crazydevil87srikrithianshimanshiixraydreamy4everstarasdfkareena32Anvi2009puthGudiyalovesgurugangesegbneethuMGninaviMeetPremeerangel_smilyawesomepoojachange12maaneetsangelAwari_Maanritzy09nehakapoor7Water.rupzloveu-Veritaserum-paponeconvrsharmashruti_luvs_mskmrk-1hermoso-Prithi-blueopalsmallvilleanjucoolkooliiosweet scorpio--Ratna--freya123aamirkhanfanhinal_maaneetshah106n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyakeenu_kkShalvepreethialove2_somaarpitajiammu5Neelambari..spvd

MeetPremeer

IF-Dazzler

MeetPremeer

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
fabulous part varsha
Just loved it

varsha-sharma

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
great part...nice to see brij getting heavily punched by maan...good that he got arrested.

varsha-sharma

saragul

saragul

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
great part thanks

varsha-sharma

keenu_kk

IF-Sizzlerz

keenu_kk

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged