Fan Fictions

Maneet FF-tum mere kaun hu-pt-48- pg-144 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

varsha-sharma

varsha-sharma

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

PART -5

Next day at 6.00 am. Maan is working in his gym. he don't know why he is so much angry, with whom, just he is trying to lose his anger with doing his exercise. He is punching his hands in air  forcefully. Geet innocent face is disturbing him. after sangeetha's death first time he worried in his life. just he is thinking that how to tell the truth. His hole body was sweated. From two hours he is doing his exercise but he is not felt tired. If he could he can destroy everybody in this world.

At last he ended his exercise and he pass to room. Nakul came inside and kept fresh fruit juice and news paper on the table. Maan he sat on sofa and he leaned back . slowly he is taken juice glass and started to sip in one hand other hand  he just checked the newspaper.

His look was stucked on headlines. Clearly mentioned about fire incident what happened to handa family they before yesterday. Maan breath stocked if geet comes to know about the news ?.he just worried . immediately he called nakul and strictly ordered him to hide the news papers. He went to dadi room .

Maan: dadi, I want to talk to you.

Dadi:  why you are so worried.

Maan: dadi  media published about handa family. we have to be careful. we have to hide what is happened in hosaipur from geet.

Dadma agreed...

He warned to anni also.

Everybody try their best to hide the news from geet.

Maan came to geet room. Now she is looking better. Wearing annis pink color nightdress she is looking like baby. maan touched her fore head .her temperature decreased. His eyes filled by mercy for her. Geet suddenly wake up and sit .

Geet: maan sir aap...

Maan :how r you?.

Geet: I am fine sir... But...

She don't know the reason but she is scare to speak with him.

Maan: tell me geet what you want...

Geet: sir I want to go Hosaipur... I am missing my parents very badly...

Maan knotted his eye brows. Some how he has to convince her but how...

Maan: geet first you have to take rest and you need some treatment. Pahele tum theek ho. Mey lekhar javunghi.

He don't want to stand more there. Just he moved. But geet hold his hand tightly. He stopped. he is not dare  to face her.

Geet: sab theek hay na

Maan : ha theek hay.

Geet : sir pls I want to speak with them once. Call them...

maan really trapped . what he will tell but the same time anni came to room. maan escaped from there. He decided to not to go her room next time and he called nakul and disconnected her room phone.

Its almost one week. He is busy in working in his gym. He is  wearing only black tracks. His bare chest is more broad. His body is fully sweating. He is looking like greek god .Suddenly he feel some one is entered his room. He stopped. Geet standing next to the door. He didn't meet her from past one week.

Maan: geet tum... ?kya hua...?

she is crying. She is trying to control but she couldn't.

Geet: maan sir, I want to go hosaipur...

Maan: geet , right now I am very busy ill take you next week.

Geet: maan sir, I want to go by today, patha nahi muje hamari gharwallo ka bahuth yad athi pls ...if you can't take me ill go alone...

Maan just he don't know how to tell her. He came to near her. Geet still she is sobbing. He rubbed her tears in his right hand index finger.

Maan: pls understand ill take you your home town next week. Pls don't cry . but you have to pay me.

Geet eyes are widened: what..

Maan: ha geet you have to pay .first you have to  recover like before .still you can't walk properly how can you go to hosaipur.

Geet shied: pakka hayna app muje next week  lejavungi hena..

This is the first time maan noticed  her cute smile .

Maan just want to cheers up her : ha ill take you.

Geet: promise

Maan: still you are not believing me?

Geet: ok pls make free for me...she moved to door... .. her eyes saw the old news paper which is hided in corner. The headlines are more visible to her she moved hurriedly took the paper in her hand before maan reach her.

Before he stop her, she read the headlines and she free zed. Her eyes are widened and she fainted. Before falling down maan  holed her with his strong arm.  He is trying to wake up her. But no response. His bare chest feeling her cold cheeks. His body is unknowingly reacting her touch. But this is maan singh khurana. He won't fall so easily.

He worried about her mental condition. She is not in sense. He lifted her with his arm and went to her room.  He called ani and dadima . they hurried to geet room. Anni checked her blood pressure and others. maan sprinkle water on her face but still she is not in sense. Maan told about the news paper that she noticed the news.

Anni: I think what is happened is ok. how long we can hide .nothing to worry bhai. She will wake up very soon.

Dadi also said same thing.

Finally geet gained her conshieas. She started to cry again. maan left the room with angry attitude. He can't see geet like this way. His jowl was titend. Hardly he kick the sand bags which is front of him.

Another one week passed. Geet become more weak. She is not taking care of herself. She is not taking food properly. Always she had the tears on her eyes. She is not listening dadi and anni. Maan stopped to meet her. He don't want to see her in tears.

One day she fainted again. Maan couldn't control him self. He decided to speak with her.

When he entered her room geet was lost in looking some  where holding her knee with her hand. maan called her three times but she lost in her thoughts. Finally he touched her shoulder. In one jerk she looked him. her big brown eyes are again filled by tears. There is lot of pain visible in her eyes. Geet just leaned on his chest and started to cry. He rubbed her back smoothly and try to convince her.

Maan: geet if u punish yourself what about your health geet .pls don't cry. Nobody can change past. Pls try to go forward.

But geet is still weeping . she started to mummer her self. " what wrong we have done .why babhaji is punishing us...pahele di muje chodkar chalgaya abhi...darji ma, papa, munna all left me. even I want to go with them why babhaji left me here alone. Mey be challe javungi... maan noticed she is becoming panic. Maan holded her tightly. He is not letting her to move from his grip.

He is trying to convince her but still she is not aware about his words. She is keep on murmuring

She is trying to  slip from his hold.   Maan confirmed if he leave her definitely she is going to make something nonsense. Once he pulled her in front of him he slapped her tightly. Geet wakeup and she realized that she is in maan hold.

Geet: maan sir...

Maan: geet what you are doing.. did had any sense. We are with you?pls don't cry...i am sorry I hurt you" he cupped her face .he find his fingure mark on her cheeks. Slowly he tapped there and he moved.

Pre cap: Brij attack geet

Hi friends once again I request you all ,as this is my first ff I might have done lots of spelling mistakes, grammar mistake,  and etc  If you want me to continue this ,please leave your comments.

PLS PRESS LIKE BUTTON I NEED IT VERY BADLY. 

Edited by varsha-sharma - 10 July 2011 at 11:18pm

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelidpurvakrishna.priyarai1987rostCandy_jsniki7611annbellangeljyotimandakini_marchcj1008fatiya52110ammyicycoolPaingelariz2000saragulmans22kirannaryanibhakbhartifan9290860623sakadafipiyushidiyachillshansukhansasmaKashish9687richu26mamatha.preetymaaneetsandhyabanojshruthiruchsimli95sessyahsaaspyarkacutemishtiprema_ksabina03m-g19Srabon_DharaCrystalSayaArnavBarunLoverMina420anshimanshisrikrithisweetanu2314dreamy4everixraystarasdfkareena32Anvi2009cute-alymoonlight2630puthMeetPremeerangel_smilyawesomepoojagangesegbninavineethuMGmaanujaanujssoodgbhatnats0101Awari_Maanmaaneetsangelawesomegurtisanu3108Water.18mypride-Veritaserum-paponeconammu5ritzy09nehakapoor7vrsharmashruti_luvs_msk-Prithi-blueopalmrk-1hermosoanjucoolsweet scorpioRadhika Shah--Ratna--hinal_maaneetkooliioaamirkhanfanarpitaji6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_honeygrapeShalvepreethiafreya123love2_somaLoquacious_AashNeelambari..spvd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maneet FF-tum mere kaun hu-pt-48- pg-144 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MeetPremeer

IF-Dazzler

MeetPremeer

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
me first to reply
Superb dear
Loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varsha-sharma

neethuMG

IF-Dazzler

neethuMG