Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Maneet FF-tum mere kaun hu-pt-48- pg-144 (Page 3)

MeetPremeer IF-Dazzler
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
loved it varsha
Plz continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varsha-sharma

varsha-sharma Senior Member
varsha-sharma
varsha-sharma

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Part -4

Dadima just stunned when maan is caring the girl in his arms. She come out on worried ,

Dadima-  maan what happened ? who is this

Maan-   Dadima anni ko bulav , she need treatment "but he him self called her .

Ani came to near to  geet and she checked her. "maan bhai , pls take her inside room I think these prickles are piousness I should give her some injection not to infect  her"

Maan picked her again take her to room. Slowly he laid her body on the bed .Anni given her some pain killer and antibiotic for her.

Maan was still worried. Anni understood his feelings "bhai don't worry she will be alright. And where did you meet her. And how she is injured like this???"

She started question to Maan. Just he went out side and he told every thing to dadima and Anni.

Dadima well no about maan what he is feeling in his heart. Just she try to convince to him. But it woun't help him to come from his pain what he Is suffering from past five years. Nobody cure that pain from him. Dadima know very well that how much he loving her. She is his soul. Even today Maan is wondering how he is living in this world with out sangeetha. She is every thing for him.

Maan 's day start from Sangeetha ,day ends by Sangeetha and all the pin to pin he will report dadima even dadima is also very happy but this cruel faith not let Sangeetha to live with maan.

After loosing Sangeetha he become  like  living  dead body. He is just living for namesake .what he promised Sangeetha. Dadima thanked to Sangeetha bcoz on lost minute she is taken the promise from Maan that he woun't take any wrong step in his life. after Sangeethas death. he forget to smile, forget take care him self, all the happiness just vanished from his life.

Geet slowly opened her eyes. She is on big foam bed . just she wondered. Her dress also changed to pink night dress. How she is here. Slowly she started remembering what was happened her life yesterday.

Just one day brought lot of change in her life. just she remembered yesterdays one by one incidents what happened. She scared. Suddenly she started to scream????.Maan , Anni, dadi rushed to her room.

She hold dadima started to cry. dadima and Anni try to calm her but it seems there is no ending for her fear. Maan look her just in mercy.

Dadi-"beta kya hua?.tumara nam kya hai?."

Maan just irritated with her behavior he try to go out side. He stopped when he heard the voice of  geet.

"ji mera nam geet?." He stop to breath .finally confirmed she is not Sangeetha.

Dadima  trying to collect more details from  her.

Geet is crying too much in between her tears she told every thing about her. She is staying in Bangalore for her studies but parents are  in Hosaipur. Yesterday suddenly get the call from her cousin brother to come hosaipur so she left Bangalore immediately to Hosaipur. But in hosaipur when she went her house she find her full family was tied  to pillers and Brij is waiting for only for her. Before entering inside ma and papaji noticed that geet is coming inside they shouted to her to escape from them. She didn't understood anything but she just obeyed her parents and ran from there. Brij and other goondas followed her but she don't  know how  she ran , how long she ran  but finally she felled on front of Maans car.

Maan is not thinking about what she told he just wondered about her voice same to same its Sangeetha. How its possible . hearing her voice some miracle sensation passed his body. Unknowingly he moved to forward. Now geet observed him . her head gone down. She shied remembering lost night. She remembered in her half sense how Maan removed her cloths and prickles from her body. She is very kind and thankful to him. Maan wants to talk with her alone. He requested dadima and Anni to move.

Geet eyes are again filled by tears. She weeping remembering everything. She wants to know the present condition in hosaipur. Even she wants to speak with him. she know that only he can help her. Maan sat near to her. Just he moved his hand to her cheeks. Its so soft and cold. There are tears marks on her cheeks. Slowly he rubbed the tears.

"stop geet, how much you will cry?"

Geet had strength to speak to him" sir muje ghar ko jana hai, ma, papa, darji ,bhai bahut problem me hai. Muje lagtha hai aap sab teak karungi. Pls help me. pls take me to hosaipur. "

Maan just closed his eyes. He is just rubbing her back from his left hand holding her in right hand. again hosaipur.  Where his life started and ended , where actually he lost his sangeetha, where he lost  his life??. again how can he go to hosaipur.

Slowly he started to question her everything and even geet answered his question. Finally he got the answer for geet and sangeetha 's similarities also.  Sangeetha is geet own elder sister.geet  told that she is not having much idea about sangeetha's death that she shooted by terrorists. That's the reason she sent to Bangalore her for further studies.

Now everything is cleared to Maan. geet family is in trouble . he want to save them bcoz they are sangeetha's family. Immediately he call adi. Make to some arrangements to move hosaipur and he called to police commissioner to help him. but there was a very bad news that brij burned hole handa family in fire and he escape from there. Even police also searching for geet. Maan told that she is safe with him. commissioner ask him to be very careful with geet bcoz in any time geet also killed by brij bcoz he is become syco. Commissioner promised to maan that he is not leak out about geet in front of media and he suggested not to go for hosaipur.

Maan very much worried about geet that he don't  know  how to hide the issue from geet .she is only remained in handa family.he told everything to dadima and anni. Even they feel bad and they decided that not tell anything about her family to geet. They convinced geet that they take her after two days bcoz still she can't walk and her wounds are not dried.

Hi friends once again I request you all ,as this is my first ff I might have done lots of spelling mistakes, grammar mistake,  and etc  If you want me to continue this ,please leave your comments. 

pls pls press like button. i need it very badly. 

Edited by varsha-sharma - 08 July 2011 at 10:01pm

The following 107 member(s) liked the above post:

naliniamipyarisahelidpurvakrishna.bindiyas1980maaneet05Sarah08Candy_jsniki7611rostangeljyotimandakini_marchcj1008rifana2811snehadingoeaprajitamadrafatiya52110ariz2000ammyicycoolPaingelmans22shalinikanagubhakbhartifanarniindia5shansukthendral_111hansasmadiyachillsakadafipiyushisoniaz1219290860623preetymaaneetannbellpayal.gupta177sandhyabanojrichu26mamatha.Kashish9687imli95shruthiruchsvarthyadi000ahsaaspyarkasessycutemishtisuba2011CrystalSayaArnavBarunLoverstar_777abina03prema_ksm-g19iceprincess101anshimanshisrikrithiixraystarasdfkareena32Anvi2009dreamy4everMeetPremeerputhmoonlight2630maanujaanuninavigangesegbGudiyalovesguruawesomepoojaangel_smilyjssoodAwari_Maanmaaneetsangelritzy09paponecon18mypride-Veritaserum-Water.ramaheshkrati5mrk-1hermoso-Prithi-blueopalvrsharmashruti_luvs_mskanjucoolkooliiosweet scorpiocaller123mitzi11Radhika Shahaamirkhanfan--Ratna--hinal_maaneetpreethiaShalveshah10freya1236n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeyoga23priyaarpitajiammu5awesomegurti_BlackPearl_Neelambari..spvd

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Just read your FF..
It's great.. Continue soon
Do Pm me if you can.

varsha-sharma

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
wow..amazing updates.
love it.

varsha-sharma

MeetPremeer IF-Dazzler
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
nice one dear
If possible can u update one more part today

varsha-sharma

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
great update...finally maan gets to know that sangeeta and geet r sisters...brij is really a psyco...he burned all of geet's family...

varsha-sharma

vrsharma IF-Rockerz
vrsharma
vrsharma

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
wovvv nice one

varsha-sharma

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11