Fan Fictions

Maneet FF-tum mere kaun hu-pt-48- pg-144 (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 151

varsha-sharma

varsha-sharma

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged

PART-12

Some how geet engagement is  completed successfully. Maan very much relief now. Finally he succeed to buried all his desires in his heart. He stood from upstairs and noticed . hole family gathered in hall. He thought this Is the right time to speak with everybody.

Maan came down and sit with everybody. dadima and others wondered .maan is very rare to sit this way. Always he want to be alone. Geet is busy with chatting vicky." Geet I need to speak with you.."

Geet turned her gaze to maan. "geet now you are marring? so what you decided about your hosaipur property. Still it is in your name. if you want to sold it I will help you. You can buy other properties in delhi or you can deposit it in bank. I think your properties valued more then some crores. Any way you are not returning your native.  if you want to keep it you can keep it."

Geet voice is cracked. Her eyes turn to pain remembering her family.   "pls maan sir do what ever you want. But I don't want that money. Use  that money to some charity . Bcoz of that today I lost my hole family. I hate money?."

Everybody shocked. Dadima try to convince her" lakin geet?kabhi kabhi zindagi me paise ki zarurat padegi?."

Geet :" nahi dadima .. I don't want to loose any thing more in my life. Mere life sirf prem ki sath. ..ek minute.." she went her room and brought a  miniature.

Vicky: "ye kya hey geet?."

Geet : " ye mere sapna, my dream?I don't want to marry any rich person and I don't want to be rich. Mere pass abhi konehka  himath nahi hey?pls maan sir apko maine bhagavan samsthe hu. Aap pls muje ye sabse dur rako. Do what ever you want. I don't bother about my property." Her voice is cracking.

Anni don't want to go so much serious in this issue. She started  joking" geet cool down? and explain me ?what is this?" pointing to miniature. She pasted some small cute dolls in her miniature

Geet proudly said:"  hey mera choti se ghar. I and prem?only two children's?..small home sweet home" she is really in dream land.  .  Looking her innocence everybody busted  laugh.

Vicky started to tease " geet but who all this?" he pointed on other dolls .

Geet started to explain like her new project" this is dadima, anni, vicky and maan sir. One fine day you all come to visit my home. This is prem and me. these small dolls are my kids?."

Now dadima also started to tease her" arey wa geet . thumne sab kuch future plan kardiya. You are too intelligent." Geet shied.

Maan  some where he is not sure what is running in his mind. One is confirmed geet  happy to marry with prem. Once he looked her  face. She is dreaming. Some where he hurt. 

Dadima silently observing his expression.  Maan left the place.

Few days passed .Geet exams are nearing. She want to prepare for her exams. But nowadays it is too hard to concentrate with both the side. Now KC is gaining too much of projects where it is very difficult to manage. Geet is struggling to manage both.

It is midnight. Maan waked from his sleep. He need some water to drink. But water jug is empty. Daily geet  fill it. But today mey be she forget. To take water he came out. He saw still geet room light is on. He went inside. Geet is busy with her studies. She didn't notice maan entry. She is too tired bcoz of her nonstop schedule. Her eyebrows are knotted. She is trying to understand some thing. He stood her backside. His gaze stuck on her beauty spot behind the neck. He love her mole very much which is on her nape. he want to touch it, his mind is forcing to him to search and count other moles in her body.

Suddenly he sweated what I am thinking. When I am alone with her why my mind is demanding such stupid thinks. Mr.Maan singh khurana shame on you. He ashamed him self... Silently he went to kitchen. He made tea for her and brought to her room.

Still she is busy writing her notes. He went to near her. She is not aware about his presence. His eyes filled with mercy ."geet still you have not sleep, "

Geet wondered "maan sir aap"

Maan: " I think you have to take some break from office. So you can continue your studies well. When is your exam starts?"

Geet:" wo next month start.."

Maan: "from tomorrow no need to come to office??"

Geet :" nahi sir, I can manage it ill take leave when my exams neared.." she shied looking his concern.

Maan gave her tea. She tasted and she appreciated him." maan sir  tea is too good"

Maan smiled. She again concentrated with her work. He returned to his room deciding to avoid  her meeting alone next time .

Morning in maan cabin. " mey I come in sir?.."

Maan :"Yes geet..". geet  entered the cabin holding coffee cup.

She couldn't forget to get coffee for him in her busy schedule. She know  his mood very well. When ever he disturb she make large cup of coffee for him. maan leaned back started to sip coffee.

Geet: " maan sir you are having appointments with Mr.Sharma and Mr.Mallothra today evening. We have to go for site visit.  pls look at this accounts and  sign it here."

Maan closed his eyes and enjoying her non stop  blubbering. It is like music for him.

Cabin door opened with huge sound. Maan came to reality where he didn't like which is  disturbing him from his  thoughts.

Dev and Nayantara entered maan cabin." Maan bhai, what is this you have blocked our accounts. What you think doing this . I need money." He barked on maan.

Maan  expected this. He didn't bother to give answer to him. he put some files on front of dev and nayantara.what is this?"

Nayan tara splitting fire from her eyes." We are not begging you? we are asking our money?"

" Dev ask your wife to shut her mouth and don't dare to ask me questions. All ready you are taken your shares. Company depositing your share money every month in your account. I can't help you more then that. You abused all your property . I am not responsible " finally he declared.

Dev:" what you are doing that is not fare. I know how to take my property back."

Maan jaw tightened. He banged the table." Geet bring that old accounts file.."

Geet about to turn, nayan tara eyes smirked , barked on geet" so you are geet. You are guided him what to do or not. Ill see your end" geet have not seen such a evil lady in her life. geet shivered. " you ruined all my dreams . I don't leave you"  some where maan didn't like how NT spoken with geet.

Maan stood angrily.  " dev and nayantara get out from my office . now I don't want to prove my self to you. Get out from my site. Anything else you can fight with me in court. I know how to prove your victims .i had all records for what you people cheated me all these days. Now get last.." still dev starring maan.

Maan pick the phone and called security. Dev understood  and he pulled nayantara both left maan office. Before going nayantara stared on geet. Geet scared to look her. Cold chill air passed in her spine.  geet shivered?she don't know the reason but some ware she couldn't forget her burning eyes. Maan come to near " geet don't worry ..we are there with you?" she nodded . she left his cabin.

Maan something he thought  he called security agency and hired some more securities for geet. He know very well about nayantara. She is a cold blood murderer.

Few days passed geet exams are over. Prem parents fixed the marriage date. They are very hurry to  marriage with  prem. Dadima also didn't objected. Finally everybody some how agreed maan decision. Marriage remained only fifteen days.

Prem trying to meet geet alone. But she is very busy in all her works she couldn't meet him alone. She want to finish all her pending works before marriage in KC. So she can plan for long leave.

Pre cap  : Revenge from Dev and NT.

Hi friends once again I request you all ,as this is my first ff I might have done lots of spelling mistakes, grammar mistake,  and etc  If you want me to continue this ,please leave your comments. 

Edited by varsha-sharma - 19 July 2011 at 1:02am

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelipsruthidpurvakrishna.rostCandy_jsniki7611paromannmandakini_marchannbell01leothelionPaingelsnehadingoefatiya52110sruthi89290860623MSgayatridiyachillhansasmasheetalvasasakadafibhakbhartifansaragulmans22preetymaaneetshruthiruchsimli95richu26mamatha.skdevilahsaaspyarkasrikrithiixrayanshimanshidreamy4evercool_gal17crazydevil87abina03Mina420star_777m-g19dishbhancutemishtiCrystalSayaArnavBarunLoverangel_smilyninavineethuMGputhAnvi2009starasdfkareena32gbhatGudiyalovesgurujssoodkabslocksmaaneetsangelsmallvilleanjucoolPreethi-Premivrsharmashruti_luvs_msk-Prithi-blueopalhermosokrati5paponeconammu5ritzy09rupzloveuhoneygrape-Veritaserum-nehakapoor7love2_soma6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6keenu_kkarpitajipreethiaShalve--Ratna--shah10hinal_maaneetaamirkhanfanmitzi11Neelambari..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maneet FF-tum mere kaun hu-pt-48- pg-144 (Page 13)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

skdevil

skdevil

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
nice part
do continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varsha-sharma

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged

great part...dev and nt entered and i don't like the sound of them specially nt...why r prem's parents in a hurry to fix the marriage, is anything wrong here?...

varsha-sharma

keenu_kk

IF-Sizzlerz

keenu_kk

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
good work dear

love,
abi

varsha-sharma

sruthi8