Fan Fictions

Maneet FF-tum mere kaun hu-pt-48- pg-144 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 151

maaneetsangel

IF-Rockerz

maaneetsangel

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
awesome ... nice part 8 ...

thnx 4 d update ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varsha-sharma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maneet FF-tum mere kaun hu-pt-48- pg-144 (Page 11)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maaneetsangel

IF-Rockerz

maaneetsangel

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
awesome ... good one ... liked part 9 ...

thnx 4 d update ...

varsha-sharma

maaneetsangel

IF-Rockerz

maaneetsangel

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
awesome ... loved part 10 ...

thnx 4 d update ...

plz .. do send me pm ...

continue soon ...

varsha-sharma

anshimanshi

Goldie

anshimanshi

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
awesome FF...please add me to your PM list

varsha-sharma

MeetPremeer

IF-Dazzler

MeetPremeer

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
varsha plz update soon dear

varsha-sharma

varsha-sharma

varsha-sharma

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Part  -  11

Geet got a danger aleram." Sir mey geet hu?"

He put his head down "sorry geet ?" his eyes are more dreamy. He is controlling him self to be normal. "maan sir? Mr.Sharma searching for you" quickly she try to move to inside. Maan holed her wrist.

Maan-" geet I am sorry?."

Geet: " its ok?hum challe?"maan followed her silently.

Maan and geet entered party hall at a time. Dadima found them and her mind started to think something. They both are looking perfect.

Maan and Sharma  signed the project. rahul offered geet to dance with him. some where she didn't like his company. she want to escape from him. already vicky and anni selected their partners and went to dance floor. Geet is alone. Same time maan standing near the dancing floor. Geet moved to him and offered to dance with her. Before questioning her maan observed rahul and he understood. Both went to dance floor.

Music started. Maan and geet both slowly lost in dance. After five years this is the first time he is performing with geet on stage. Dadima rubbed her eyes. Even vicky and anni stopped their dance and started to watching them.  Dadima went to near anni and she told something in her ear. Anni agreed.

Anni took the mike and announced " here everybody?.pls here there is a game .everybody has to play. Who all couples on dance floor." She is given everybody news paper and ask couples to dance on paper. When music stopped they have to fold paper and dance. But the condition is not to step  out the paper.

Maan knotted his eye brows "what rubbish anni?" he is about to move.

But anni made baby face" pls bhai pls?.."

Finally he agreed bcoz not to create non sense in party , and rahull still waiting for geet .  Anni clapped like small kid. She challenged with adi"  deko na mera maan bhai jithega."

Music started. All are trying to dance inside the paper some of them loose the game  in first round it self. Maan pulled geet close. Geet  wrapped  her arms around his neck. she is trying her best to win. Now she is not bothering about anybody. They are moving inside the paper. Maan gaze is not moving from her face, her hairs, Her eyes, her nose, her lips, her cheeks  everything is disturbing him. her closeness is waking his desires from his heart. He pulled her waist more close. Now her head is almost leaning on his chest. His breath is stocked. his fingers moving around her. In Final round only two  couples left at dance floor. Maan noticed that her foot slipping out of paper. Quickly he  picked geet with his arms. Very next movement geet is  in air . it made geet scare which she is not expected by maan, she wrapped her hands around  maan neck tightly. Her loose opened hair covered his face. While hugging him her lips slightly blushed to his jaw .Maan also made his grip tight on her thighs. He hold her tightly some where he scared that again he will loose her. He lost in her touch , he is in heaven. slowly he whispered "sangeetha"

Maan  came to reality when he heard claps from audience . Everybody congratulating  maan and geet. Dadima is very happy her plan is working.

Anni came forward she handled for both of them  toy trophy for winning the game. geet is enjoying the movement. Maan still not believing of his own act. How can he do this to geet. He hated  him self and he went outside . nobody observed him. finally when party ended they made their way to home.

maan  standing near the window. He is thinking from last one hour. What made him to do such thing with geet. He didn't get proper answer. Still he is feeling  geet in his arms. Her soft skin ,her hair, her touch , her smell it is disturbing him. he went to study room. He stand in front of sangeetha life size photograph. He stared at her eyes. " sangeetha, what's happening to me?.i thought that I can  pass my rest of  life remembering you. But when ever geet comes front of me I am loosing my self?..no sangeetha I love you from today I control my self. I know you are waiting for me in heaven. Ill reach you as soon as possible. Pls don't angry with me." he open his wardrobe he find sangeetha's photo frame.   he took photo frame and he moved to bed room.

This is the first time he hold her photo frame on his chest and slept in fear of forgetting sangeetha.

Few months  passed. Geet is very busy in her schedule. Her colleges are started. Morning work in KC evening at college. Sharma is very happy with maan team work so he handled another 2 project to KC. geet maintain every thing in successfully. Maan is also strongly decided to avoid geet. He is avoiding her . after her college started he couldn't speak with her at home . At office only they speak work related issues. Geet is impressing everybody with her work.

After the incident of chatarji all the bills are approving by geet . geet didn't allow to flow money unnecessarily. Each and every thing she will check. Maan  couldn't stop himself appreciating her.  Geet still she is just 18 years and she didn't finish her degree but still she is very punctual in her work. She is working with all the departments some time she give suggestions and the same time didn't feel bad to learn some thing new. But he scare to speak with her. Now KC employees are become very busy bcoz they got huge projects for KC. Maan observed work load on employees he hired some new employs.

Prem joined  KC as a chief architect of KC. he is very good  person , he came from middle class family.  When his first meeting with geet he very much impressed by her. He like to back of her always. In KC now everybody knows about geet that she is from KM. they are  respecting  more.

Here dadi trying to workout with her plan but all her plans are failed. Dadi noticed that maan avoiding geet and geet is not having any feelings about maan. Dadi didn't dare to speak with maan about geet so she kept quite.

One fine day prem proposed geet. Geet shown her finger to dadi and maan. Prem meet dadi and he told about his family and asked geet's  hand to him. dadi really feel bad. Dadi decide to speak with maan.

Maan is busy with his work dadi entered his room. "dadi? aap?"

Dadi: maan beta I want to talk to you"

Maan: " tell me dadi any thing important."

Dadi:" I think you know prem. He came here?..today evening. He want to marry geet" she is observing his expression.

Suddenly maan felt shock. But he didn't show on his face." Dadi if you are happy, if geet agreed I am not having any objection. Actually prem is very good guy. He can be a good life partner to geet".

Dadi: " but what about you maan?. Maine socha geet mere bahu banughi?thumari zindagi mey pirsey khushi ajavungi?.lekhin ye kya ho rahae maan?."

Maan: "Pls dadi I don't want to marry her. I don't have such feelings on her." His heart is protesting his words maan you are lieing. But he didn't care.

Maan: "my life is only for sangeetha ? I can't cheat her. I know she is waiting for me in heaven. I can leave  rest of life with sangeetha memories.  Pls don't talk about this next time with me and don't try to speak with geet also." His voice almost cracked.

Dadima" maan why can't you understand. Sangeetha is not leaving in this world?.why you are thinking like foolish?."dadima really angry with his foolishness.

Maan all most roared" dadima pls?. I don't want to talk anymore in this issue ?.." he left to study room with angry.

Dadima rubbed her tears and went out.

Maan standing in front of sangeetha photo" sangeetha  today I am happy. Your sister is going to marry some one who loves her more. I think I am doing my job well. " but some where in his heart its paining. But this is great Maan singh khurana .he didn't care it.

Maan decided make other formalities soon. He him self meet prem parents. Prem parents also agreed geet . geet  didn't protest about maan decision. She know very well that she can't be in KM long time  bcoz she need her own house. She need her own identity. There is no reasons to reject prem. That's the reason she agreed for marriage. Finally the engagement also over very soon. They fixed marriage after her exams. Some where geet is very happy. But dadima , anni and vicky are not happy about maan decision.

Precap: Dev and Nayan tara back.

Hi friends once again I request you all ,as this is my first ff I might have done lots of spelling mistakes, grammar mistake,  and etc  If you want me to continue this ,please leave your comments. 

FRIENDS PLS DON'T FORGET TO PRESS LIKE BUTTON

Edited by varsha-sharma - 17 July 2011 at 10:41pm

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelimukadam12345678dpurvakrishna.rostCandy_jsniki7611paromannGURTI369mandakini_marchfatiya5211001leothelionsnehadingoePaingelshalinikanagusaragulmans22bhakbhartifanMSgayatri9290860623diyachillsakadafihansasma-Elfin-skdevilKashish9687preetymaaneetannbellrichu26mamatha.shruthiruchsimli95ahsaaspyarkacutemishtiArsheelam-g19anshimanshiprema_ksmishtibstar_777CrystalSayaArnavBarunLoverMina420crazydevil87abina03srikrithiixrayAnvi2009mayurmaaneetMeetPremeerdreamy4everstarasdfkareena32puthangel_smilygangesegbninavineethuMGGudiyalovesgurujssoodkabslocksgbhatmaaneetsangel18mypriderupzloveuWater.krati5paponecon-Veritaserum-nehakapoor7ammu5ritzy09vrsharmashruti_luvs_msk-Prithi-blueopalAsh1991mrk-1hermosoanjucoolsweet scorpioaamirkhanfan--Ratna--hinal_maaneetshah106n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapearpitajipreethiaShalvekeenu_kklove2_somaNeelambari..

keenu_kk

IF-Sizzlerz

keenu_kk

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
i know this dev * NT are evils
becoz dev had took the whole amount of kc
but make that sure is mann ll be with her
and geet be strong my dear
dadi u can succeed ur plans easily
varsha u can make that dear
 and speaking about this ff it is good dear and one more thing there is many ff on manneet so u cant get that much easily comments so it belong to u dear
if u want to continue u can if u feel u cant then give a happy ending dear
when u give pics leave some space after that
so that pic can be elgant dear

love,
abi

varsha-sharma

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
nice part but u made geet's engagement with someone else, i personally love prem, i.e. harshad chopra...but still geet should always be with maan...the devils r coming back, now there will be something spicy and masaladar...plz update soon

varsha-sharma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top