Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Maan really has hard job..How Maan win her back..

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
part 42 ...

awesome ...superb ...

thnx 4 d pm...

continue soon ...
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely   update...
waiting for the next part...
CrazyMaaneetFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!!!!

Precap is interesting
wajiha-1 thumbnail
Excellent loved it do continue soon
wajiha-1 thumbnail
Wonderful do continue soon
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
sad and beautifulll
cont soon
sorry it will take me a while to comment since school has started and i'm busy due that
most probably i will read updates on Friday nights, and the weekends
thanks for the pm
cyaa thumbnail
plz add me to pm list
:)
varsha-sharma thumbnail

PART-43

She opened her mouth to scream. Maan closed her mouth tightly. Its really hard to breath...she is struggling to come out from his grip..but he is not leaving her. his  left hand  crossed her tummy and in right hand he closed her mouth. He is mad...her behavior made him tired, mad, restless..how smartly she handled him all these days. "geet , mey hu..." he whispered in her ears. She stopped  her protest.

Now he is in front of her looking deep in her eyes. only bed light is glowing. The brightness is not enough to read her face expression. He switch on the lights. Yes she is wearing his old shirt. His eyes smirked. On table there is a coffee mug which maan using previously. She looks restless. Slowly her truths are exploring in front of him.

Once he go through hole room. Already she packed all her stuff .her packed baggage  is lying in the corner of the room. "so you are ready to move..."

She didn't speak a word. He tired with her silence. Her kamoshi is making him angry, wild, restless. "geet speak something?hit me, scold me...show your anger on me...do something...but don't try to go away from me.." still she didn't bother to answer him.

She went to her laptop, withdrawn her USB. Her silence is hurting him. his pain can easily visible in his eyes. he went to near her" geet  that day what I have done that is totally stupid, pls pardon me...geet I can't live with out you geet..pls come back to me..." he saw her face expecting some answer from her. Only her silence is answer to him. he hold her hand "...geet pls you know your maan more then me . I am  a idiot that I have not understood your love. But you are filled in  my soul , my blood, my veins, my heart. I didn't understood my heart my self pls geet  without you my life is nothing. " he standing front of her and begging like a beggar.

She didn't forget her past. Same way he seduced her. she can not see him in pain even today. her hand moved towards to him but again she get back. No it is not right. I can not give him any happiness..just I am a fulfiller of his physical desires.  again history  repeat...again same those rest less nights...again the same betrayal..oh..no.. she turned other side. Maan loosing his patience." Geet I am talking to you..." force fully he made her to see him.

She opened her palm. There is a USB in her hand she handover the USB to him. maan shocked she is not speaking to him. she is answering by her silence. His mind gone mad. Still he is avoiding his wildness on her. her behavior is irritating him. he pulled her and buried her on his chest. "geet pls talk to me..."his hands continuously rubbing her back. She try to move away from him. he cupped her face. Immediately She closed her eyes. " geet look at me...pls at once..." she opened her eyes...his eyes are filled with pain. her right hand slowly moved to his face. After two years she touched him in her own wish. Her hand moved from his temporaries to cheek, next jowl ...he closed his eyes. her closeness , her touch taking him to heaven. He need some more...he dare to close there distance...his lips are now touching her lips. She can feel the warmth of his lips. Slowly he touched her lips. Each one had a magic on both of them. She buried her fingers in his hairs. she pulled him close. as if she need more from him...maan can feel his body getting hard. Both pressed their bodies towards to each other. His manhood pressing her tummy hardly. She left a soft sweet moan from her lips. Their soft kiss turning to passionate. he trapped her both the legs between his .

slowly he started to suck her lips. geet  in trance. She lost completely in his kiss. Now she is not protesting . she forget every thing what she decide before few minutes. her self not getting enough just only kiss. She need more and more. She grabbed him more close . now he is smashing her lips. his tongue made its way in, his hands are hungrily moving all over her curves. Her buds are getting hard .and their touch  hardening him more. Both need each other very badly. His lips moved to her shoulder to slid her shirt. She is digging her nails on his shoulder.

He lost his control on him. He picked her from his arms. He made his way to bed. Geet closed her eyes. still she is under his control. Slowly he laid with her on bed. His hands moved to remove her shirt button. Her hands holed  his figures for a while. He leaned on her lips. she can feel his breath on her lips. it is a very sweet sensation. But this time he didn't claim her lips. he turned her back to him. now his gaze moved his favorite beauty spot on her nape. He sucked her nape on her mole. geet moaned sweetly. Her moans making his beast wake. He want her more and more. Within a few minutes he licked and sucked all over her face. His hand rush to remove her bra hook.  he leaned to her ear and slowly whispered "thank you geet ...for..Pardoning   me..." his word waken her from his trance. She pushed him hardly from the bed.

Within a few minutes she corrected her self and tried to cover her half naked body in front of him. maan surprised. He is in high peak. Within a few seconds she ruined his happiness. He grabbed her to him .."geet.."

Once again she pushed him and ran to wash room. After few minutes when she came,  maan walking like a wounded lion.

Maan disturbed too much " geet why you are doing this.."

Now she opened her mouth. "maan I have told you very long back. I am not coming with you..."

Maan" geet you have to come with me.."

Geet " maan , I am leaving tomorrow..." she didn't finish her sentence.

he hold her arms tightly. He pulled her close. "geet don't play with me. I want you at any cost..."

geet: " why maan again you want to use me like..." she cried bitterly." ...maan already I closed  your chapter in my life. pls don't try to do same  stupid thing what you have done before two years. I don't want your mercy, I don't want to be a name sake wife in your life. maan trust me app ke liye koi jaga nahi hain mere zindagi main.."

maan: "kithana jhooth bolungi geet. abhibhi tum mujse pyarr karungi,  Ye mujhe patha hain. I know you can not live with out me. if you are not loving me what is this geet?." he shown his shirt. He is taken her coffee mug"...ye kya hain geet..." he opened her wardrobe and showed toy trophy which they win in dance competition?geet speech less." Kyu geet... ithna jhoot bolungee geet. mere geet isa nahi hain. Mere geet sachchi ka dusara naam hain. Mere geet acchi hain. Pls zid math karna. Mey kehtha hu tum aaj be , abhibhi mujse pyarr karthi hain. Pls geet sirf ek baar maff karo. Tumare bina mera zindagi aduri hain. " still she standing like a statue. How to make her to believe. Maan going mad. He pulled his hair from both the hand. Her silence is killing him.

he closed distance between them.." pls geet kuch to bath karo geet. tum ithna ziddi nahi hain. I love you geet...I know even you are loving me..."

"yahitho mere kamzur hain maan..."now she is speaking like a lifeless  human bee. "yes I love you maan. I told you I have closed your chapter in my life. but I didn't tell you I am not loving you. That's the reason I hate my self. many times I wondered why I am loving you. Pagal ke tarh tumare piche mere mun atha hain muje be patha nahi hain. Mey tumse pyarr karungi lekhin iska mathlab ye nahi tha muje apke sath chalna hai..pls don't force me. I love you but I can't live with you. Don't expect that I am returning to your life." her words are hitting like a thunder to him. he saw her face. Now she is looking directly in his eyes. her eyes expressing love with pain. he left her one jerk turned back. how to convince her.

her words made him senseless " geet you are my wife. You cannot go ...I  use my legal power on you?some how I stop you..." his tone is raising. He is challenging.

Geet" ..legal power..tum mere kaon maan. kuch nahi...i think you forgot about our marriage situation. If you challenge me to use legal power on me even I can challenge you maan. when our marriage take place I am not  good in mental condition. I can prove this with the help of anni and dadima...if you force me..."she is taken the knife which is placed near fruit basket."...till today I have not think about suicide but today I commit suicide Mr. Maan singh khurana..." she raised her tone.

Maan paralyzed. How much stubborn she is ...Yes she is right. Dadima and anni help her. I know now they are hating me. his mind is thinking fast. Just he went back. now he can not force her. he know very well .she will do what she said?he don't know what to tell her...but without thinking he barked on her "tomorrow you are coming with me geet.."

Geet: "Sorry I am not coming.. "just she disgusted. How many times she has to tell him.

Again  with confidence he told her" I am sure you will come with me..."he left the room.

She murmured her self. let me see who will win. Always you can not win Mr.Man singh khurana.

She tried once again to speak with dadima. But still it is switch off. Why dadima mobile is still switch off..

Maan went to his room. He couldn't  sleep a minute. He is thinking ...how to stop her...

Geet lock the room and felled on bed. She shown her braveness in front of maan. she seems too strong in front of him...but in her heart she felt she is very week. How bravely she said that  she live her life in her own way is it possible no?bhabhaji why you are not taking me to you...enough for me . I can't live without maan and baby. same way I can't live under his mercy and I can not live under him leaving my self respect ...pls take me?hole night she wetted her pillows with tears. How bad I am ,I think I am the first mother who left the child to keep happy to husband.  I am not even bothering to see my baby at least once. I am ready to hurt my baby but not maan. why only I am thinking in this way. Why I love him so much?oh god..help me..how bad I am...

Morning at 6:00...still sun is not raised completely. She is taken her bag and walked towards  main door. At lost time she saw her favorite show piece Radhakrishna . " Kannaji you have done wonders in love. You shown how love is powerful to this world. Pls bless me. even I can spend my whole life remembering my love. I left my baby bcoz of my love. I am sure now baby will get her father's love. But I can't forgive my self leaving my child ?but kannaji trusting you and bhabhaji I am leaving my baby in your feet. In future when she know about me I think she understand me..." She changed dry flowers to fresh flowers. Once again she saw maan room. It is closed. How much she avoided him but still at last  time her mind is craving to see him. but no way room still closed. A pale smile appeared on her lips. driver is waiting for her. she left the RM and made her way to airport.

PRECAP: MAAN MISSING..

"

Hi friends once again I request you all ,as this is my first ff I might have done lots of spelling mistakes, grammar mistake,  and etc  If you want me to continue this ,please leave your comments

Silent readers pls I need all your likes and comments for my FF. if you really liked my FF, pls do not ignore to press like button. It will motivate lot for me.

Edited by varsha-sharma - 12 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it yaar ..hope maan dosent do anything stupid ..