awesome...
tanx 4r pm...
ukdesigirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Fantastic writing, absolutely loving the idea👍🏼👏
ektarpit thumbnail
hey dear i m silent reader plz update next part i m craving dear plz ab mujse raha nahi jata geet & maan ke bare me aur janna hai kisne aisi news failie etc... dear plz update
sk_75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update.

Please add me to your PM LIST.
Zohamaaneet thumbnail
hey yaar that was emotional
i was crying
oh god maan i think he will try geet to get back him
loved it
continue soon
kptl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was beautifully put it together:-)
can't wait till truth to unveil ..
varsha-sharma thumbnail

PART-40

Geet couldn't see him in pain. she left everything for him, she thought after their separation he will be happy but why still he is ...her hands unknowingly moved on his hairs. she pressed him more close. Now his face buried on her  tummy.

His lips can feel her skin through her dress .  both lost in their thoughts some time. Geet trying to calm him by her silence activity. Still her fingers caressing his hair. His tears rolling down making wet her dress. No this is not ok ...maan had his right on baby, but dadima , anni how they kept away baby from him.  geet standing like a doll thinking her self. she is trying to control her self. it means my baby didn't get her father love.  

Maan came in sense after some time. He stood on his feet. Geet still leaning back and thinking. He cupped her face" geet pls I need you back. Without  you I can not live geet. pls forget everything and come with me.  " he can found her throat movement. again and again she is gulping her saliva.

His words waked geet. her eyes filled with tears." No maan already I moved in my life. pls don't force me?" she corrected her throat. Trying to normal"?..maan past is past?tomorrow I am leaving India. I think this will be our lost meeting. Pls don't try to contact me in future. Ill  speak to dadima before I am leaving India. Your problem will be solved. But don't try to  get me back. Now in my heart I buried all my feelings which I had before on you. Now only I can think by prem . I am sorry?." She moved.

Maan hold her wrist" you can not go away so easily geet..."

She stood their some seconds. "  maan , now no way I don't want to  imagine my future with you. now I am not having any dreams on you. I don't  need you any more in my life..."

Maan:" geet ithana bada saza math dena?"

Geet :" this is not punishment maan. this is our faith. I promise you before leaving India I solve all your problems." Again and again she is assuring him  that she clear about the misunderstanding what is happened  between him and  his family about her, but not ready to stay with him.

Maan:" geet not only baby, I need you in my life and my baby need her mother at the same time."

She removed his hand from her wrist. Just she said one word..."sorry maan..."she went out side. Actually she scared when he speak about baby. tears rolled on her cheeks remembering her baby  that she didn't get her father love.

She thought  everything will be fine  after moving maan life., but something happened which she is not expected. Baby ...she sobbed... No baby I try to give you justice. You need your father love. But I can't be with you .this is my faith. No one can change our faith and no one can answer some question. first I want speak to dadima. She tried but her no is not reachable.

Maan tightened his palms started to hit on wall. He is angry on him. he couldn't kill himself and he couldn't take easy that she is moving away from him. his mind is not ready to accept the truth she is married prem. 

When geet came to party hall Raj and Prem where discussing something seriously. " papa, I want to speak with you..."raj nodded"...wo ...papa tomorrow even I am  coming with you..."

Raj surprised " ...but you said me...you are not interested to come USA..."

"No papa I have changed my decision . I want to be with meera. I am missing her..." prem trying to read her by her eyes. its not true he know very well. From morning she disturbed too much after  meeting maan.

"...but beta , how its possible ...I trusted you and I transferred all my responsibility on maan. I thought you will guide about our business , he don't have information about our vendors and clients. I can not stay here any more . Pls geet beta you stay here at least one month and guide him."

Geet: " no papa...all the details I feed in our system. He need not to worry and he is very Professional. He can understand everything. Tomorrow I am coming with you " she stubborn  to go with them. Raj surprised. He know very well about her. she is very kind full and honest girl. But today she is suborning. Some thing wrong. At the same time maan came from inside. She didn't dare to look at him. she said again" papa I have already booked my air tickets?.."raj nodded. He know very well once she decided she wont change her mind.

Maan gritted his teeth. From morning he begged her, he apologies  about his mistakes, he try to convince her, but still she is not bothering  to look at once to him. prem...prem his gaze moved on him angrily. He is getting angry with him . Some how he want to stop her. he know very well if she move this time from his life. he won't get her at any cost in future. He just thinking how to trap her.

At night in Radhakrishna mansion. Maan rolling again and again o his bed. Thinking about geet how to stop her. enough ...enough he tired all these days...living in betrayed, living in remorse... He vanished all old  memories about sangeetha.  Enough ..enough ...i need some Pease of mind. Where it can be found only with geet. he need  only  geet  back but how? he is not bothering about her marriage or her pregnancy.

it is early  morning 5:30am . he stood near the window. Still sun is raising in sky. Birds are creeping. But he is not in the mood  to enjoy the beautiful morning. It quite cool. Suddenly he found some one walking  out side of radhakrishna mansion. Yes it is geet. this early morning where she is going...he get down the staircase but already  she moved by her car.

Again he is thinking how to stop her..he went to her room. Yes passport...some how I should get her passport...he open the door...no one are visible. He started to search her passport. He opened her wardrobe. He shocked. His one pair of dress is hanging in her wardrobe. He taken the dress...still the cologne its inhaling his cologne smell.  Don't know  why...he is happy it means still he is there in her mind. He started to search...he got coffee mug ...his eye where widened .the same large  mug which he is drinking his coffee in KM. why she kept all these in her wardrobe... if I am not  in her mind. toy trophy which they win in dance program...not only toy trophy his comb, his cologne empty bottle, his scarf, his cuff links...nothing is missing.

He couldn't control his happiness..."maan I think you are searching for this..." he turned back. Again prem...maan looked at his disgustingly. Prem holding geet passport  book in his hand...maan don't want to talk with him. when he about to move prem stopped him..." maan I want to speak to you..."

Maan stood  angrily...don't know why he is hating his presence around him. "maan I am not married geet..."still he looking angrily at him." trust me...i married meera..she is rajs own daughter?we both are settled in  USA. I don't know anything about geet , I don't know  why she separated from you. I met her in my marriage. Trust me ..why she is addressing her that she is my wife really I don't know. In fact geet and meera very good  friends. " prem trying to clear misunderstanding between them.

Maan couldn't control his happiness. Everything she lied  with me,  she didn't  married and  she is not pregnant..his heart is jumping with joy. Don't know how to control him self. His happiness converted to tears and rolled on his cheeks. It means geet still mine...only she is mine...thank god...from  yesterday how much he suffered ,  he thought he lost her completely at end. But still he found some oasis in his life. now no one can stop him to take her back. Yes according to everyone always I misunderstood about geet. raj introduced prem as a son in law...not  geet's  husband. But I hurried understanding their relation. But why she is lying with me. it means she don't want to be with me. but even today she love me lot. The proofs are front of me.

Geet sorry ...sorry always I misunderstand you...but I won't leave you any more. he hold prem hands. He touched his hands to eyes. "thanks prem you don't know how much favor you have done..." He cried...he smiled..

Prem just tapped on his shoulder and hugged him." maan I don't know why you both separated...but I know very well geet still love you lot...come with me ...ill show you how geet all these days lived here..."

Another shock for him . he followed prem. Prem take him away from city out skirts. They travelled around 20 km from city. Finally he stopped in front of  big mansion.

Pre cap: geet ka asali zindagi?..

Hi friends once again I request you all ,as this is my first ff I might have done lots of spelling mistakes, grammar mistake,  and etc  If you want me to continue this ,please leave your comments

Silent readers pls I need all your likes and comments for my FF. if you really liked my FF, pls do not ignore to press like button. It will motivate lot for me.

Edited by varsha-sharma - 12 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow awsome yaar .. i  loved it 
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why Geet lying to Maan..Maan has to work hard to win back Geet..
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
awesome dear...prem cleared misunderstandings of maan...why geet is not ready to accept maan????... hope she accept soon...