Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varsha-sharma thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

PART-19

Maan still not  gain his conscious. She sat on beside of him. she entangled her finger with him. she took his palm and touched her cheeks. She is scaring still he is in unconscious.  From morning she didn't had any thing .while going anni force are to have some juice .still her stomach is burning. Tears rolling from her eyes. she kept his hand on her tummy. "mama" she can feel baby ...  she felt relief when his hand is on her tummy. She kissed on his forehead.  She decided that  day she will not speak to her bhabaji. But today again she started  pray. " bhabaji pls sirf ek bar maan sir ko jaldise  theek karo.  Pls pls" her eyes are pleading. She holed his hand on her tummy and she don't know when she slipped to sleep.

It is midnight. maan gained his conscious. Still his head is paining. His gaze moved on geet .  tear marks found on her cheeks. She slept on bed leaning back. His hand is on her tummy.  His mind is craving to touch her  again and again. Slowly he get up and make her to sleep properly on bed. Even he adjusted on bed. After some time he felt geet head is on his chest. Now His mind is crying for sangeetha. How can I cheat sangeetha, finally I cheated her and I have spoiled geet life also. Bcoz of me her marriage  cancelled. I have done big mistake. I have vanished   her smile, dreams everything.  I have not deserve geet and sangeetha  forgiveness, I have cheated both of them. His mind is crying silently.

He saw her innocent face. Again he remembered CD.She don't want  to spoil my image in society.  All the blames she put up on her. How can she sacrifice so much for me being a girl. She didn't think her future. Till today very proudly I will to with sangeetha   that  I can give her better future, ill bring out   from all her problem. But  sangeetha now  how can I stand in front of you. There is the big clash between mind and heart. Hole night he is thinking at the end he decided some thing and he slept.

At morning when geet found her self on maan chest she felt shy. Horridly she moved from there. Even maan also waked. Once again doctor checked him.  assured he is ok and they will discharge today itself geet very happy and called anni and daidma

geet  felt her morning sickness again.  She ran to washroom. She is throwing every thing . but to threw  nothing is there in her stomach. Yesterday she didn't eat anything. Just she feeling vomiting its made her tired. Maan can not hold any more. He rushed to washroom. Geet is very tired. She started falling down. Maan holed her tightly. He picked her and laid on bed. Too much of vomiting sensation  her eyes were teary.

Maan worried much. He called doctor immediately. He cupped her face. " what happen geet, what making you to suffer so much..."

Week smile appeared on her lips" nothing , yesterday I didn't had anything...that's the reason?"

Maan got angry" geet why don't you take care your self. Why  yesterday you  stayed here. It is not necessary. " already he is guilty , he ruined her life ,now it is effecting on her health.

Geet just she kept quite. Maan restless  still doctor didn't come. geet tensed bcoz she is hiding her pregnancy with him. if he know the truth she don't have any idea what will happen. Luckily anni entered same time and she escaped from other doctor. She is very tired. Anni checked her and confirmed that nothing to worry. Maan still un happy bcoz of geet health. 

Maan discharged from hospital. Dadima welcome them. Maan and geet both went to there rooms. Maan on the TV. The delhi news publishing about their relation. He saw the news paper same thing. All  medias are published  their relation its really irritated. Some of them totally they focused on geet they commented  about her boldness.

But he know the truth . he just close his eyes with pain. He went to geet room. Still geet is on bed. She is sleeping like a child .there is a slight smile appeared in her lips. how can she will be happy after all these. Agreed I have not raped her but still those CD reminds him how wild he with her. Did really I kissed her, His gaze moved on her lips, neck, ...more down suddenly he change his gaze.  He blamed him self. Now he is thinking about sangeetha .how can I forget her... his heart filled with pain.

" Geet" he called softly. Geet in one jerk  she  sat on bed.

Maan: " geet  I want to talk  to l you..."geet nodded.

He sat with her on bed. He holed her hand. He is shivering. Geet trying to read his eyes. but he is changing his gaze from her. " geet I want to marry you?.." geet mouth open.

Still she is trying to read his eyes. he is in pain. How can he propose me." maan sir, are you sure what you are talking. "

Maan: "yes geet...can you  marry you..."

Geet: " sir you are really happy to  marry  me.." maan  looked her.  What she is questioning me .

his brows knotted. " ha.. I will be happy..." but he him self not sure. Geet smiled at him. he can find out there is lot of meaning in her  smile. But he couldn't'  understand her smile.

Geet: "  no you are lieing maan sir...you are not happy...right" she smirked..

She know very well what is bothering him. " maan sir, I agreed you are misbehaved with me .  but you are not  rape me." 

Maan: " geet I agreed...but that photographs  already  ruin your life."

Geet  holed his hand. She is trying to look his eyes directly but still he is missing. She got the answer. She smiled "sorry maan sir...i am not ready to marry you.."

Maan shocked now he stared  on her  face." I don't know  what is bothering you. What happened that day I have already forget it. more ever you are not raped me. how many times I should convince you. Bcoz of remorse you are agree to marry...i don't think I will be happy with you. I know very well how much you love sangeetha di." She remember that day when he made her own he is addressing her again and again sangeetha her throat cracked ." I don't want to disturb you sir. Pls don't worry about me. you have teach me lot. I can move on in my life alone . about media after 1 or two days everybody will be forget about us. That's enough?.one more thing . trust me , once again  I assure you , you have not cross your limit. Just for one accident don't give such a big punishment for your self...". She couldn't  control her self .she moved from there. At door she saw dadima. Dadima had tears on her eyes. dadima dragged her to anni  room.

Maan  he told him self" today you saved  maan singh khurana geet. Yes you are right. Remorse made me to agree for marriage. Your sacrifice made me to agree, your future fear made me to agree. But sorry geet . you are always right. I can't love you for ever. Today you saved  from pain which i can't suffer life long . thank you geet." He went his room .his mind  is now relief. 

At anni room dadima shouting with geet" geet did you know what you have done. Why  don't you  agreed when maan proposed you. It is better decision for you and your baby's future." Geet didn't speak a word. Even anni  argued same thing. Both are tried too much to convince to her.

Finally geet  told her decision"  no dadma, I can't marry him. you know why maan sir done such a big mistake ...bcoz  my face imitating di. Many times i observed when ever he look at me there will be lot pain in his eyes. My face is become the reason of his pain that's the reason I agreed to marry prem  bcoz I don't want to see him always in pain. He love di too much.  Yes he done mistake but my face motivate him to make mistake. He thought me sangeetha di.. But I know this marriage can not bring any happiness in his life. I don't want to be cause of another tragedy of his life" at lost she cried bitterly.

Dadima: " but geet beta what about your life?."

Geet: " don't worry daadi, I will be fine. Now I am not alone. My baby is with me. I will move in my life. today I am here bcoz of maan sir. You don't know in which condition he saved me. he is given new life to me.  what I am today bcoz of him. I don't want to punish him life long. dadi and anni pls make me promise. Both of you don't discus anything  with maan sir and with me also." Anni hugged her.  Dadima stood with helpless.

PRE CAP: HIDE AND SEEK?..

Hi friends once again I request you all ,as this is my first ff I might have done lots of spelling mistakes, grammar mistake,  and etc  If you want me to continue this ,please leave your comments

Edited by varsha-sharma - 12 years ago
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First!!! Oh yeah!!

Loved it! Geet's maturity was painstakingly beautiful...I feel both sorry and pride for her.

can't wait to read more...Maan needs to find out about her pregnancy. But I also want him to fall in love with her and move on

Waiting for more😊
Edited by pushpi - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
great part dear
so good
geet is very understanding...
hide and seek
hope mann ll feel for her
lets see

love,
abi
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i loved it !!! 
ll geet leave that place and start working some where else ??
heermeher thumbnail
i appreciate geet's maturity but somewhere i m not liking she hiding things from maan she is not understanding what will happen when he knows about the baby
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow.. i hope atleast dadi ma tells maan that geet is preg with his child.. cont sooon hun.. and dont worry ur FF is fab.. 
skdevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
nice update dear
do continue soon
mitzi11 thumbnail
love geet maturity but  still hiding the whole
truth & now their sharing a baby on the way
he deserve to know

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb update,
love it.
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part...i thought that now maan will realise the truth but he got only half the truth that he was wild with geet, he still doesn't know that he raped her as a result of which she is pregnant...when will you disclose the full truth to him?