Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
res so you updated this i thaught first you finish wol but koi baat nahin
krishaa thumbnail
awesome daya just loved that.so here nakku is statue of sacrifice good and dutta as usual kharoos god knows when he will improve but we still love him.i think arohi yelled at nakku for the damage of her BB and now dutta wil acold her when arohi will tell him about nakku.
anyway thanx so much for lovely update hope u will update other one soon.please add me to the pm list. πŸ˜Š
Edited by krishaa - 12 years ago
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice start ,loved everthing abt itspecially the bonding btwn ganpat & naku ,the father -daughter relationship looked great & very emotional & touching ,plz update soon & don't leave it halfway ,has a potential for a great story ,good job😊
ALVEERAALI thumbnail
Awesme ff plez add me to ur pm list x
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful  FF start re.. πŸ€—

as naku said here ,, huge potential here ,, the story is shaping so  nicely ..

OMG u left again at a cliff hanger tu  such mein champ**  cliff hanger queen ho gayi  πŸ˜†

OMG is nakku the one who  dropped Arohi's BB? .. dnt tell me ,, shoot i am loving it
i jknw u busy ,,and u let us knw but then WHY  DID U  LEAVE at A CLIFF  HANGER 😑

Now u need to  update soon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

luv u yaar a
enjoyed reading it 😳

Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: prncz

OMG is nakku the one who  dropped Arohi's BB? .. dnt tell me ,, shoot i am loving it

i knw u busy ,,and u let us knw but then WHT  DID U  LEAVE at ACLIFF  HANGER 😑 

a comment for u on previous page...
@bold...yh its pretty certain tht naku was the 1 tht bumped in2 arohi as she's been bumping in2 evry1 all day...n she's cryin at the end cos dutta surely mus hav met her n was rude to her n she's hurt...nw the ? is hw did he make her pay for his sister's cracked phone screen...nt liking dutta or his family except for baji
prncz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

@raj...😲😲 wts with u guys 2day...pehle suvi n nw u...both calling me green?...seems like u guys need a meeting with my chappals..wt say??😈   love u re.. i love the color green and see ur name looks so cool  in green ,OMG abhi kya karoon naam green dikhta hai toh bolna padega ,, 🀣 but i didnt knw it will bring the evil smil and chappls back in action ,, i am ahppy atleast they got old yuvi  to open her chappals /sandals closet ,,may be we get a good pair ok thrw in matching pair and me petite or small ok πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@daya...update review- gosh naku seems 2 work reali hard...3 jobs at once😲...poor naku mus b reali dif...i hpe her bro n sis appreciate her efforts...πŸ˜• dey do dnt they? aww baji is 1 cutie pie in this ff 2...😳😳 m glad he's dif...uff roops sounds reali mean n so does arohi...wts with these rich girls being such brats😑 n dutta is no less... waiting 2 c hw he made naku pay for it...mst probably was rude 2 her n insulted her...😑 y do i gt a feeling we wnt b liking dutta much in this ff nt until he changes...

prncz thumbnail

a comment for u on previous page... replied πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@bold...yh its pretty certain tht naku was the 1 tht bumped in2 arohi as she's been bumping in2 evry1 all day...n she's cryin at the end cos dutta surely mus hav met her n was rude to her n she's hurt...nw the ? is hw did he make her pay for his sister's cracked phone screen...nt liking dutta or his family except for baji

thts tru looks like dutta ka phela ,, face off ho gaya ,,i am loving it the harder they fight the harder they fall ,, so me loving this one for sure  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ok today me all in green πŸ˜‰

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@daya...update review- gosh naku seems 2 work reali hard...3 jobs at once😲...poor naku mus b reali dif...i hpe her bro n sis appreciate her efforts...πŸ˜• dey do dnt they? aww baji is 1 cutie pie in this ff 2...😳😳 m glad he's dif...uff roops sounds reali mean n so does arohi...wts with these rich girls being such brats😑 n dutta is no less... waiting 2 c hw he made naku pay for it...mst probably was rude 2 her n insulted her...😑 y do i gt a feeling we wnt b liking dutta much in this ff nt until he changes...

yup Naku is one hard working girl..and there is still lots to unfold still πŸ˜‰
as for her bro and sis ...time will tell you πŸ˜› or rather my future updates πŸ˜†
yeah u love Baaji and his bubbly chirpy self so needed to make him extra spl lol
Roops and Arohi will defo have their moments...dutta...well he not into it all but loves Arohi to much so we can say his love for his little sister..will make him over react πŸ˜‰ ...as for liking Dutta or not...you can mention again once i update another few chapters...πŸ˜›

thanks for reading and commenting yuvi...was missing you in all my FF's 😳

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: krishaa

awesome daya just loved that.so here nakku is statue of sacrifice good and dutta as usual kharoos god knows when he will improve but we still love him.i think arohi yelled at nakku for the damage of her BB and now dutta wil acold her when arohi will tell him about nakku.

anyway thanx so much for lovely update hope u will update other one soon.please add me to the pm list. πŸ˜Š

Krishaa πŸ˜ƒ thank you soo much for reading and commenting always means a lot...glad to see you are liking the plot direction...as for that BB ...you will see what's up with that next update...will defo pm u ...and as for updating FF's we will see if i travel by bus anywhere again πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›