Chat Clubs

# # SamGeeThaMarAaL CC Part 9 # # "Invites Only " (Page 97)

Post Reply New Post

Page 97 of 117

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

welcome to the world of a girl. ROFL we start on one topic, and somehow get onto another ROFL

yes jee LOL girls are like that... I mean allmost all the girls like to change the topic WinkROFL

for example if we talk on business ...they change the topic to Romance LOL if we start talking on romance... you know what they do ????  hahaaa just change the topic ROFL Right ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "# # SamGeeThaMarAaL CC Part 9 # # "Invites Only " (Page 97)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Thank you very much thambu ji
My New creation:
Move the mouse in the below Creation:

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thambu

welcome to the world of a girl. ROFL we start on one topic, and somehow get onto another ROFL

yes jee LOL girls are like that... I mean allmost all the girls like to change the topic WinkROFL

for example if we talk on business ...they change the topic to Romance LOL if we start talking on romance... you know what they do ????  hahaaa just change the topic ROFL Right ?

We don't mean to, but it's just happens. ROFL We remember so many things related to what is currently being discussed, so then the topic happens to get changed. ROFL

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ahlem

Thank you very much thambu ji
My New creation:
Move the mouse in the below Creation:

Thank u very much Ahlem jee for sharing your creation Big smileHug

I really appreciate your work...Clap  yes when i moved my mouse on your creation I heard the back ground song ... wonderful  amazing ...Thumbs Up keep it up...

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged

We don't mean to, but it's just happens. ROFL We remember so many things related to what is currently being discussed, so then the topic happens to get changed. ROFL

yes you are right partly ... some girls really dont mean it ... but some girls mean it LOL on the whole women power is different from the man power ... Man takes everything lightly LOL but women takes everything seriously WinkLOL that is a kind of difference between them ...

what do you say jee ?

Edited by thambu - 26 March 2013 at 11:49am

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged

yes you are right partly ... some girls really dont mean it ... but some girls mean it LOL on the whole women power is different from the man power ... Man takes everything lightly LOL but women takes everything seriously WinkLOL that is a kind of difference between them ...

what do you say jee ?

i think it depends on this situation and the personality of the person LOL

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Lol...LOL But whatever is the situation ...A  Man is a Man  care less Wink that/s what I am saying
may be some girls are care less...but  I am talking about general situations please ...

For example...  Bahuth jald Ladki ke Aansun nikal aate hain... LOL I mean in emotions 

Edited by thambu - 28 March 2013 at 5:28pm

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Lol...LOL But whatever is the situation ...A  Man is a Man  care less Wink that/s what I am saying
may be some girls are care less...but  I am talking about general situations please ...

For example...  Bahuth jald Ladki ke Aansun nikal aate hain... LOL I mean in emotions 

well, that doesn't mean that men are careless. it just means they won't cry like girls do because they are taught from young things like "men don't cry" LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top