Chat Clubs

# # SamGeeThaMarAaL CC Part 9 # # "Invites Only " (Page 95)

Post Reply New Post

Page 95 of 117

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ahlem

Originally posted by thambu

Thank you very much..Aamin ya rabah (Allah)..
Yes no problem I understan you..All the best for you too..Aamin ya Allah..

Hello Ahlem jee...Big smile Just logged on ...

Thank you for your Dua ... How is the day today... did you go to university today Tongue

No, I did not go to University it is week end today.. tomorrow will go to university..Smile.

ohh i see...LOLBig smile enjoy your weekend... btw, sunday is my weekend ... during sundays i sleep a lot ROFL skipping the break fast you know... i wake up during noon and directly take luch after Zohar salah... which is around 1.30 pm here...

in the evening after asar salah i go to any shopping malls ... some times if any good hindi film is there  i go that too if kareena katrina is there or shah rukh is there LOL

now  igtg now... Bye!!!!! Bye!!!  ... Goodnight  Sweet Dreams... Big smile Hug  see yaa ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "# # SamGeeThaMarAaL CC Part 9 # # "Invites Only " (Page 95)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

yes, it's a big country with very variating climates LOL actually, the weather where i live is rather moody LOL sometimes it's hot, sometimes it's so cold, and other times it's raining. all of this can happen in one day ROFL

oh and i have not traveled to every state yet. it is a goal of mine for sure though!

ohh i see... LOL weather moody like me ROFL  thank god atleast the weather is supporting me...LOL

yaar main bhi thoda moody hoon ... pal mein hasata hun hastahun tho pal mein moody ho jata hun

waise aap ka mood kaisa hai jee...LOL

i'm also kinda moody too ROFL i'll be laughing and next thing you know, i'm crying about something i heard or something i saw ROFL

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged

i'm also kinda moody too ROFL i'll be laughing and next thing you know, i'm crying about something i heard or something i saw ROFL

LOL Haahaaa... in some what the other ... Everybody is a kind of moody... ROFL even the new born baby shows and happens to be moody in someway or the other ...WinkLOL

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

LOL Haahaaa... in some what the other ... Everybody is a kind of moody... ROFL even the new born baby shows and happens to be moody in someway or the other ...WinkLOL

the first thing a new born baby does when it is born is cry ROFL

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Thank you very much..Aamin ya rabah (Allah)..
Yes no problem I understan you..All the best for you too..Aamin ya Allah..

Hello Ahlem jee...Big smile Just logged on ...

Thank you for your Dua ... How is the day today... did you go to university today Tongue

No, I did not go to University it is week end today.. tomorrow will go to university..Smile.

ohh i see...LOLBig smile enjoy your weekend... btw, sunday is my weekend ... during sundays i sleep a lot ROFL skipping the break fast you know... i wake up during noon and directly take luch after Zohar salah... which is around 1.30 pm here...

in the evening after asar salah i go to any shopping malls ... some times if any good hindi film is there  i go that too if kareena katrina is there or shah rukh is there LOL

now  igtg now... Bye!!!!! Bye!!!  ... Goodnight  Sweet Dreams... Big smile Hug  see yaa ...

So sorry did not reply..I was busy...I see very nice...My I do not mke the same but I do not get up early..LOL..

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

the first thing a new born baby does when it is born is cry ROFL

LOLROFL  i agree ... But the second thing to stop crying is to give Nipple you know ... atlest the plastic one LOLROFL... 

and what is the third thing ? Tongue

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

So sorry did not reply..I was busy...I see very nice...My I do not mke the same but I do not get up early..LOL..

No problem Ahlem jee Big smile  I too went on a business tour for a week... anyway thankzz for your reply

but to offer salah to almighty allah is our duty you know... Allah created us to offer prayers along with the duty of the world you know... he likes us for that only...  otherwise allah has Angels to pray for him ...

Anyway try to offer salah ... Big smile btw, how is life going on Ahlem jee ...

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

No problem Ahlem jee Big smile  I too went on a business tour for a week... anyway thankzz for your reply

but to offer salah to almighty allah is our duty you know... Allah created us to offer prayers along with the duty of the world you know... he likes us for that only...  otherwise allah has Angels to pray for him ...

Anyway try to offer salah ... Big smile btw, how is life going on Ahlem jee ...

Yes you are totally right..by chance I find one person write things against Islam I send him this information:
 The Quran is not a Philosophy, nor theories, nor poetry and prose. It is from God the Creator of all things (Indeed, it is We Who have sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Qur'an progressively). And God (Allah) is the guardian of his book and does not allow any change to happen to it (Indeed, it is We Who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian). The Quran gives the details of Constants and leave the details of variables (non-constants) to The Science of doctrine (alfikhe). So the Quran cannot be developed because it incorporates general principles from The Constants knowledge of god to all humanity according to their characteristics that do not change, but what can develop according to Islam is the faith of the believer; the believer announces his conversion to Islam and then his believing develop, The more The believer clarify his life from sediments the more he will go forward and develop his believing. The Islam as religion and Way of life for humanity is based on universal principles which are constant in time and space, because these principles are from God's revelation and knowledge, unless humans whose knowledge changes from one situation to another, from yesterday to today and tomorrow knowledge; what humans consider as certainty today can become in the near or distant future thought or doubt. if God's knowledge does not comply to time and experience, because He is the Creator of time and the whole physical presence, God knows the future the past and the present, And He does not miss in his knowledge  any [part] of an atom's weight within the earth or within the heaven or [anything] smaller than that or greater. Thus the faith and science of the believer develop by applying God's laws and Constants. But Islam itself is as God's knowledge is Constant and cannot be changed.

From all these information The Islam is not the reason of the problems in the world (We have not sent down to you the Qur'an that you be distressed) the problem as I told you is the problem from persons (Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves.) and human can make mistakes. Human is infallible.

and this Video about the proofs of the Oneness of God:

Post Reply New Post

Go to top