Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

# # SamGeeThaMarAaL CC Part 9 # # "Invites Only " (Page 84)

Zahran. Goldie
Zahran.
Zahran.

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thambu

Originally posted by Temporary99

Originally posted by Temporary99

what r u showing is a faltu romance...ROFL.ROFL.ROFLthis is what i prefer...Smiley

ohh i see LOL  what about this type of romance Wink ... Licks 

http://images.zaazu.com/img/laughing-smiley-male-smiley-laugh-smiley-emoticon-000288-large.gif

Chiii...!!!LOL

ye love nehi hain...ye LICE hain...ROFL.ROFL

LOL btw, you dint post any Emo this time ROFL you gave only comments ... here are some of the Romantic emoticons  zahran jee Wink LOL

Sand I Love You                      Valentine hourglass             I Love You Hammock       Valentine heart plant

ye lo...emos ki baap ko bhej diya...ROFL

http://www.care2.com/send/card/6618

here...see...this is called love...so sweet..Embarrassed

Edited by Zahran. - 04 February 2013 at 8:18pm
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

hungama is an older movie, right? i've seen it, and yes, it's funny! LOL there once was a time where i never missed a hindi film. i saw every single one! LOL now i hardly get time! LOL

yeah, i want to see that too

yes you are correct... hangama is an old movie... i am glad  you saw that movie and enjoyed it

btw,  student of the year is a love story ...  you must see it ... Wink

btw, please tell me the hindi movies you liked... i want to see it ... if i have not seen jee Tongue

i've seen so many that i don't think i can even list! LOL i may not even remember most of them LOL

okay jee... but when you remember some of them please tell me... i want to watch your taste of hindi movies  jee Wink kya ? keeping my fingers crossed ...

when are you going to india again jee ?Big smile

i've seen soo many. i think i've seen almost every single SRK movie except for Paheli LOL SRK-Kajol were my favorite pair for so many years! i've also seen some of those Askshay Kumar Khiladi movies. I've seen Soldier, Kya Kehna, Ghulam, some Shridevi-Anil Kapoor movies too like Mr. India and some others (I can't remember...). I've seen Hera Pheri and even the second one too. i've seen a couple of Kishore Kumar ones too like Padosan. i've seen...hmm...there's soo much more. i've probably seen hundreds. that's probably not an exaggeration either b/c we used to rent movies all the time, and also on TV they come a lot too. now we don't get a lot of time, and movies are not the same like how they were in the 80's and 90's. 
thambu IF-Achieverz
thambu
thambu

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zahran.

ye lo...emos ki baap ko bhej diya...ROFL

http://www.care2.com/send/card/6618

here...see...this is called love...so sweet..Embarrassed

O My God...LOL Allah Miyan ...

ye kya hum ne tho pin maanga thha ... aap ne plane de diya ROFL

wow !!!!! What a surprise !!!!!! Wink it took me so many minutes to observe the Emos jee LOL Anyway nice jee...Big smile

here are  some emoticons of crazy Love and Romance LOL Wink 

Edited by thambu - 06 February 2013 at 1:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MoNsTeR.MuShI.

thambu IF-Achieverz
thambu
thambu

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

i've seen soo many. i think i've seen almost every single SRK movie except for Paheli LOL SRK-Kajol were my favorite pair for so many years! i've also seen some of those Askshay Kumar Khiladi movies. I've seen Soldier, Kya Kehna, Ghulam, some Shridevi-Anil Kapoor movies too like Mr. India and some others (I can't remember...). I've seen Hera Pheri and even the second one too. i've seen a couple of Kishore Kumar ones too like Padosan. i've seen...hmm...there's soo much more. i've probably seen hundreds. that's probably not an exaggeration either b/c we used to rent movies all the time, and also on TV they come a lot too. now we don't get a lot of time, and movies are not the same like how they were in the 80's and 90's. 

ohh i see  WinkLOL srk movies Dancing keep it up ... Thumbs Up

btw, see jab tak hai jaan of srk and katrina kaif the latest movie i think you will like it Big smile... if you want to see without srk...hmmm see

student of the year... you will like it... the two films based on love and romance...

btw, the action and fight movie is Dabangg  and Dabangg 2... starring salman ... I liked these movies also...

The movies  you  mentioned   above ... have all seen by me Big smile all of them are worth watching...

I like akshay kumar 's movies also ... have you seen " Roudi rathore " ? if not see it Wink action love and romance...
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

ohh i see  WinkLOL srk movies Dancing keep it up ... Thumbs Up

btw, see jab tak hai jaan of srk and katrina kaif the latest movie i think you will like it Big smile... if you want to see without srk...hmmm see

student of the year... you will like it... the two films based on love and romance...

btw, the action and fight movie is Dabangg  and Dabangg 2... starring salman ... I liked these movies also...

The movies  you  mentioned   above ... have all seen by me Big smile all of them are worth watching...

I like akshay kumar 's movies also ... have you seen " Roudi rathore " ? if not see it Wink action love and romance...

yes, i like Dabangg, but i have not seen the second one

i have Rowdy Rathore, but i have not watched it yet. i need to see Jab Tak Hai Jaan. i've heard it's good. 

i've seen so many movies that it's so hard to remember also LOL i've seen some Salman Khan movies too, but i don't remember the names of all of them. LOL 
thambu IF-Achieverz
thambu
thambu

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

i have Rowdy Rathore, but i have not watched it yet. i need to see Jab Tak Hai Jaan. i've heard it's good. 

i've seen so many movies that it's so hard to remember also LOL i've seen some Salman Khan movies too, but i don't remember the names of all of them. LOL 

Very Good Big smile Clap

Do you listen to Hindi songs ?  How do you like the songs of Jab tak hai jaan ?
which song is your favrt in JTHJ ?
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Very Good Big smile Clap

Do you listen to Hindi songs ?  How do you like the songs of Jab tak hai jaan ?
which song is your favrt in JTHJ ?

yeah, i love my desi music LOL i have not heard all the songs, but i enjoy the title song a lot. Javed Ali has done a great job singing it, and Rehman has give great music 
thambu IF-Achieverz
thambu
thambu

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

yeah, i love my desi music LOL i have not heard all the songs, but i enjoy the title song a lot. Javed Ali has done a great job singing it, and Rehman has give great music 

please listen to JTHJ songs... Almost all the songs are worth listening... I liked the song of Ishq shava... challa ... saans mein teri...

btw, the dabangg 2  item song is also my favrt jeeWinkLOL I mean ... Chipkale saiyyan Fevicol se

Go to top