Chat Clubs

# # SamGeeThaMarAaL CC Part 9 # # "Invites Only " (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 115

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thambu

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

yes, i saw Delhi Belly, and that movie was horrible Thumbs Down we thought it was going to be a funny movie, but it was utter vulgar Unhappy we also saw Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, and that was a very nice movie! Thumbs Up we saw Harry Potter, and i thought it was nice. the book was much better though LOL we also saw Chillar Party, and it was very nice!! it was sooo cute! Thumbs Up

i want to see this new movie Arakshan. have you seen it?

ohh i see LOL

you have seen a lot of movies jee... that's great ... Clap btw, where did you see all these movies please name the city or cities ...

no jee due to ramadhaan i have not seen any movie... i will start to see after the ramadhaan

did you go to any bengali movie in kolkata ?

calcutta, delhi, agra, and ranchi

oh you cannot watch movies during Ramadan? 

nope, i don't really understand it. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "# # SamGeeThaMarAaL CC Part 9 # # "Invites Only " (Page 8)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

Achcha  jee...  do you remember  which  film you saw in which city ? 

yes jee Generally  I don't see any movie or serial or  Tv dramas during Ramadhaan... not only me a majority of Muslims do so through out the world jee... 

ohh you can't understand Bengali... hmmm but atleast for fun sake you should have seen one regional movie no ? 

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

Achcha  jee...  do you remember  which  film you saw in which city ? 

yes jee Generally  I don't see any movie or serial or  Tv dramas during Ramadhaan... not only me a majority of Muslims do so through out the world jee... 

ohh you can't understand Bengali... hmmm but atleast for fun sake you should have seen one regional movie no ? 

you want to know every detail LOL

oh that's nice actually! it gives you time to focus and think about other things.

i can understand Bengali but not really well. i can only understand Bengali b/c i speak Hindi fluently. nah, it's a waste of money to watch a movie i cannot enjoy. delhi belly was already enough of a waste of money LOL

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

oh that's nice actually! it gives you time to focus and think about other things.

i can understand Bengali but not really well. i can only understand Bengali b/c i speak Hindi fluently. nah, it's a waste of money to watch a movie i cannot enjoy. delhi belly was already enough of a waste of money LOL

lol...LOL you don't want to give the details aa ?

Yes jee ...we muslims give importance not on other things  but  on prayers  on fast  on reciting Quran
etc,  during ramadhaan

ohh you can understand bengali...that's  nice jee... " Ami tumako bhalo bashi " ROFL  kya baath hai ...  what a language yaar ... Clap

some people said that they liked Delhi belly... how come you din't like it jee... Tongue

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

lol...LOL you don't want to give the details aa ?

Yes jee ...we muslims give importance not on other things  but  on prayers  on fast  on reciting Quran
etc,  during ramadhaan

ohh you can understand bengali...that's  nice jee... " Ami tumako bhalo bashi " ROFL  kya baath hai ...  what a language yaar ... Clap

some people said that they liked Delhi belly... how come you din't like it jee... Tongue

i can give it, but i get lazy to type it all ROFL 

yeah, it's a nice language actually. i don't understand all of it, but random bits and pieces i can follow. in the south Tamil and Malayalam were very difficult to follow. didn't understand it at all LOL

the language was very bad and the scenes were not good. my cousin told me she'd enjoy this movie more if she saw it with her friends rather than family LOL it was very awkward watching this with everyone...even my dadi was there ROFL

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

yeah, it's a nice language actually. i don't understand all of it, but random bits and pieces i can follow. in the south Tamil and Malayalam were very difficult to follow. didn't understand it at all LOL

the language was very bad and the scenes were not good. my cousin told me she'd enjoy this movie more if she saw it with her friends rather than family LOL it was very awkward watching this with everyone...even my dadi was there ROFL

ohh  now i understand the reason for not giving the details ...lol LOLROFL   tulipbaby jee you are not the one who is lazy to type ... me also the same jee LOL

yes south indian languages are really hard to understand...  in chennai Tamil ..in hyderabad Telugu...  in Bangalore Kannada...in cochin  Malayalam...  you can't understand these languages unless you know it

but in gujarati bengali punjabi and marathi a little hindi accent is there ... but not in Tamil telugu kannada and malayalam ...wat say ?

but we can manage there by a little hindi and english  speaking people ...

Ohh It seems Delhi Belly is a vulgar movie  not to be seen with family... but it's ok with friends LOL

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

ohh  now i understand the reason for not giving the details ...lol LOLROFL   tulipbaby jee you are not the one who is lazy to type ... me also the same jee LOL

yes south indian languages are really hard to understand...  in chennai Tamil ..in hyderabad Telugu...  in Bangalore Kannada...in cochin  Malayalam...  you can't understand these languages unless you know it

but in gujarati bengali punjabi and marathi a little hindi accent is there ... but not in Tamil telugu kannada and malayalam ...wat say ?

but we can manage there by a little hindi and english  speaking people ...

Ohh It seems Delhi Belly is a vulgar movie  not to be seen with family... but it's ok with friends LOL

yeah, we're both lazy ROFL

yup, that's why my bua knows Tamil, and my friends here speak Telugu. LOL yeah, there is not a Hindi accent at all in south languages. that's why i cannot catch any words. i only understand them if they make any hand gestures LOL

not really...in kerala you can get by with English, but in the rest of South mostly they don't know Hindi. some might even know Hindi, but they'll still keep talking to you in their language LOL

yeah, don't watch it with your parents ROFL

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

yeah, we're both lazy ROFL

yup, that's why my bua knows Tamil, and my friends here speak Telugu. LOL yeah, there is not a Hindi accent at all in south languages. that's why i cannot catch any words. i only understand them if they make any hand gestures LOL

not really...in kerala you can get by with English, but in the rest of South mostly they don't know Hindi. some might even know Hindi, but they'll still keep talking to you in their language LOL

yeah, don't watch it with your parents ROFL

hahaaa... lazy mein lazy bahuth lazy jee LOLROFL   ohh your bua knows Tamil ... ? is she from chennai kya ?  OMG!!! your friends knows Telugu ..wow!!!!  tab tho aap ko koi takleef hi nahi hui hogi south india tour par kyun jee ? WinkLOL

lol... LOL hand gesture is a world language you know ROFL  see this emoticon is also a hand gesture... Hug  which is called HUG Hug  and this hand gesture is called claps Clap
this hand gesture is called ...keep it up... or well done Thumbs Up last but not the least this gesture is called  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL   and this one is called  Dance Dancing  ...lol...LOL  see international I mean world language of hand gesture is very easy to understand you know Wink

okie jee   ..Delhi Belly ..I will go and see it  with my  friends after the Ramadhaan jee...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top