Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: thambu

Hahaaa 😆 🤣   No more Debate on this jee... we have started as a fun topic but slowly it became a debate topic ...  Anyway

I know generally and Naturally a man cant be a winner in debates by women 😆

yes, this very true 🤣 but some men i know like to make up facts just to prove their point. we woment don't do that ðŸ˜Š ðŸ¤£
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ahlem

Yes according to there Education...and them brain working..The brain of the man is not like the woman ( I mean that man do not think like women and women do not think like man ) is proven scientifically..in some situations man is more stronger than a woman and others a woman is more stronger than a man...and some times you notice that women can be patine but man can not be patient...and in felling..etc..You can read a book is very good about that : Men are from Mars and women are from Venus
I have many information about this.but can not translate it..lack of language..

i'll have to check out that book. you can also write whatever to me in hindi. i speak and understand it. sometimes when reading hindi i don't always understand what is written, but for the most part i do 🤣
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

yes, this very true 🤣 but some men i know like to make up facts just to prove their point. we woment don't do that ðŸ˜Š ðŸ¤£

Yes I know many man like that...especially in shcools...many man teachers like this..it is shame for him to say I do not know or to say I am wrong..so make like this...and few parents (man)...hhh..lol..😆
Edited by Ahlem - 11 years ago
Ahlem thumbnail

i'll have to check out that book. you can also write whatever to me in hindi. i speak and understand it. sometimes when reading hindi i don't always understand what is written, but for the most part i do 🤣

hhh..Me i do not know Hindi..I speak Arabic...My native language is Arabic..😃
Ahlem thumbnail

Thank u Thank u jee... I too agree on what you all said... 😃🤗 Don't be Angry 😆 like this pic

you are most welcome...hhh...you know that  I am fan of Ankita Sharma...🤣hhh..I am not Angry.. because you are not an evil person..I will be Angry only with evil persons Like Ankita Sharma as Nimrit in Amrit Manthan show..angry with her evil sister...hhh..😆
Ahlem thumbnail

Hahaaa 😆 🤣   No more Debate on this jee... we have started as a fun topic but slowly it became a debate topic ...  Anyway

I know generally and Naturally a man cant be a winner in debates by women 😆

But Me I do not speak so much..some man can be winner when they speak to me..I am quit silent..not in all situations...😆
thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah may be some man are always try to win in the debates weather it is right or wrong...but I dont do like that... I agree on what is correct and what is wrong...😃

A joke to laugh jee 😆🤣

India is nation and  Victoria Terminus is a station,
wha wha !!!

India is nation  &  Victoria Termihus  is  a station,
Do not fall in love, First complete your Education..!!!

🤣 🤣  🤣

thambu thumbnail

you are most welcome...hhh...you know that  I am fan of Ankita Sharma...🤣hhh..I am not Angry.. because you are not an evil person..I will be Angry only with evil persons Like Ankita Sharma as Nimrit in Amrit Manthan show..angry with her evil sister...hhh..😆

Hahaaa 😆🤣...  I know you wont be angry with me...😆  I was just kidding...

I posted that Ankita sharma's Photo as a fun...  I know you are a big fan of her ...😃
thambu thumbnail

But Me I do not speak so much..some man can be winner when they speak to me..I am quit silent..not in all situations...😆

😃 Yes... right from the beginning i know  that you are a cool girl... please keep it up... 🤗
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Yes I know many man like that...especially in shcools...many man teachers like this..it is shame for him to say I do not know or to say I am wrong..so make like this...and few parents (man)...hhh..lol..😆

yes, parents make things up to sometimes, but i think it's b/c they don't want us to think down about them ðŸ˜³ parents feel responsible for being the biggest source of knowledge for their children, so sometimes they do things like that to fulfill that duty