Chat Clubs

# # SamGeeThaMarAaL CC Part 9 # # "Invites Only " (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 117

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thambu

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

yeah, i guess it's for our own safety that they are this way LOL sometimes it backfires on the parents only and makes the kids more curious and they sneak around and meet guys/ girls Shocked 

yes jee strict parents ko chakma dena aur apna kaam nikaal na sabhi bachoun ko aata hai...par kabhi pakde jaane par pitayii bhi ho jaati hai LOLROFL

yaar parents ko itna strict bhi nahi ho na chahiye... Embarrassed btw,

did you ever caught  by your parents red handed jee LOL

yeah, that's true ROFL

i don't usually sneak around and do things without my parents' knowledge b/c it usually backfires on me LOL most times i'll blurt out the truth b/c my parents start to get suspicious LOL have you gotten caught, thambu-ji? Shocked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "# # SamGeeThaMarAaL CC Part 9 # # "Invites Only " (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by thambu

yeah, i guess it's for our own safety that they are this way LOL sometimes it backfires on the parents only and makes the kids more curious and they sneak around and meet guys/ girls Shocked 

yes jee strict parents ko chakma dena aur apna kaam nikaal na sabhi bachoun ko aata hai...par kabhi pakde jaane par pitayii bhi ho jaati hai LOLROFL

yaar parents ko itna strict bhi nahi ho na chahiye... Embarrassed btw,

did you ever caught  by your parents red handed jee LOL

yeah, that's true ROFL

i don't usually sneak around and do things without my parents' knowledge b/c it usually backfires on me LOL most times i'll blurt out the truth b/c my parents start to get suspicious LOL have you gotten caught, thambu-ji? Shocked

yes jee ...  when i was in college and i used to go films with my  girl class mates ... my parents  caught me but left me with a strict warning   Embarrassed  LOLROFL   but that din't make me any difference jee... Even after that  I saw a lot of movies with my classmate  girls...  jee Wink

Lol... chakma tho ladkiyoun ne bhi diya hai apne maa baap ko ... lol...

did you ever go to a movie with a boy classmate jee ?

LOL

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
yes, i have gone to the movie with guys friends before LOL 

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
I have posted here some of the films name please tell me which film or films you went with your friends

kuch kuch hota hai

Dilwaale dulhaniya lejayeinge

I hate love stories

Rab ne bana di jodi

Namaste London

Dil tho paagal hai

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
i have not been with friends to indian movies b/c over here it's expensive LOL

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
ohh i see...  I thought you might have seen some hindi romantic movies with your friends ... anyway okie jee no problem

Did you see any Hindi movie  when you were  in India last month jee ?

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
yes, i saw Delhi Belly, and that movie was horrible Thumbs Down we thought it was going to be a funny movie, but it was utter vulgar Unhappy we also saw Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, and that was a very nice movie! Thumbs Up we saw Harry Potter, and i thought it was nice. the book was much better though LOL we also saw Chillar Party, and it was very nice!! it was sooo cute! Thumbs Up

i want to see this new movie Arakshan. have you seen it?

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

yes, i saw Delhi Belly, and that movie was horrible Thumbs Down we thought it was going to be a funny movie, but it was utter vulgar Unhappy we also saw Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, and that was a very nice movie! Thumbs Up we saw Harry Potter, and i thought it was nice. the book was much better though LOL we also saw Chillar Party, and it was very nice!! it was sooo cute! Thumbs Up

i want to see this new movie Arakshan. have you seen it?

ohh i see LOL

you have seen a lot of movies jee... that's great ... Clap btw, where did you see all these movies please name the city or cities ...

no jee due to ramadhaan i have not seen any movie... i will start to see after the ramadhaan

did you go to any bengali movie in kolkata ?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top