Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

samgeethamaral CC Part 9 [ Invites only ] Only " (Page 59)

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
No, I actually do not like him, but I just like to see both sides to things before making my decision. I supported and still do support President Obama because I feel he is more fit for being president at this time.

I understood what you said.

My Diwali was good. Big smile Thanks! I got money from my parents, and this weekend I'll get more gifts from the rest of my family. Big smile

thambu IF-Addictz
thambu
thambu

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

No, I actually do not like him, but I just like to see both sides to things before making my decision. I supported and still do support President Obama because I feel he is more fit for being president at this time.

My Diwali was good. Big smile Thanks! I got money from my parents, and this weekend I'll get more gifts from the rest of my family. Big smile

God knows who is suitable for the whole world and particularly for America...so he selected Obama to rule... thats all jee...

ohh i see you got money as gift from your parents... Masha allah ... What are the sweets that made your mom on dewaali jee... did you made any sweets or dishes ?

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thambu

God knows who is suitable for the whole world and particularly for America...so he selected Obama to rule... thats all jee...

ohh i see you got money as gift from your parents... Masha allah ... What are the sweets that made your mom on dewaali jee... did you made any sweets or dishes ?

she made ladoos for sweets, and she made methi matthis, and chakalis. i didn't make anything, but i helped her make everything.
thambu IF-Addictz
thambu
thambu

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

she made ladoos for sweets, and she made methi matthis, and chakalis. i didn't make anything, but i helped her make everything.

wow !!!! my mouth is watering yaar ...  ahaa !!!! chakalis...methi matthis...ladoo and sweets...
very good for your helping hand jee...Big smile

which type clothes you worn jee ...I mean on dewaali ?
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged

wow !!!! my mouth is watering yaar ...  ahaa !!!! chakalis...methi matthis...ladoo and sweets...

i just wore regular clothes LOL i was just at home. this weekend though, i'll dress up for more Diwali celebrations with the rest of my family
thambu IF-Addictz
thambu
thambu

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

i just wore regular clothes LOL i was just at home. this weekend though, i'll dress up for more Diwali celebrations with the rest of my family

Regular clothes ? LOL you mean salwar suit ... Trouser and shirt ... or jeans and top...? Anyway
you enjoyed your festival in a traditional way that's enough Big smile Btw, you said you are going to get money from your family...as a gift of dewaali

Did you get any gifts from your Family members ...
_Monster_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Monster_
_Monster_

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
_Monster_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Monster_
_Monster_

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zahran.

Go to top