Chat Clubs

# # SamGeeThaMarAaL CC Part 9 # # "Invites Only " (Page 102)

Post Reply New Post

Page 102 of 117

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ahlem

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by thambu

I think it depends on the situation. in some situations man is more stronger than a woman and others a woman is more stronger than a many. strength does not always means in terms of who can lift the most. i'm talking about in terms of handling and dealing with situations. like, women are better at multitasking than men. studies actually prove this. women also have better intuition than men. men though are more likely to help strangers than women are. all these are facts proven by research. 

Hahaaa LOL ROFL   No more Debate on this jee... we have started as a fun topic but slowly it became a debate topic ...  Anyway

I know generally and Naturally a man cant be a winner in debates by women LOL

yes, this very true ROFL but some men i know like to make up facts just to prove their point. we woment don't do that Smile ROFL

Yes I know many man like that...especially in shcools...many man teachers like this..it is shame for him to say I do not know or to say I am wrong..so make like this...and few parents (man)...hhh..lol..LOL

yes, parents make things up to sometimes, but i think it's b/c they don't want us to think down about them Embarrassed parents feel responsible for being the biggest source of knowledge for their children, so sometimes they do things like that to fulfill that duty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlem

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "# # SamGeeThaMarAaL CC Part 9 # # "Invites Only " (Page 102)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

i'll have to check out that book. you can also write whatever to me in hindi. i speak and understand it. sometimes when reading hindi i don't always understand what is written, but for the most part i do ROFL

hhh..Me i do not know Hindi..I speak Arabic...My native language is Arabic..Big smile

ohh nevermind then ROFL i've always wanted to learn Arabic. i love learning different languages. at my old college they used have arabic classes. i'll have to check if they have them here too.

Ahlem

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

I think it depends on the situation. in some situations man is more stronger than a woman and others a woman is more stronger than a many. strength does not always means in terms of who can lift the most. i'm talking about in terms of handling and dealing with situations. like, women are better at multitasking than men. studies actually prove this. women also have better intuition than men. men though are more likely to help strangers than women are. all these are facts proven by research. 

Hahaaa LOL ROFL   No more Debate on this jee... we have started as a fun topic but slowly it became a debate topic ...  Anyway

But Me I do not speak so much..some man can be winner when they speak to me..I am quit silent..not in all situations...LOL

i think i become more louder with males ROFL ROFL some men are just so biased and say things that are so incorrect it irritates and drive me crazy!

Ahlem

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

yes, this very true ROFL but some men i know like to make up facts just to prove their point. we woment don't do that Smile ROFL

Yeah may be some man are always try to win in the debates weather it is right or wrong...but I dont do like that... I agree on what is correct and what is wrong...Big smile

A joke to laugh jee LOLROFL

India is nation and  Victoria Terminus is a station,
wha wha !!!

India is nation  &  Victoria Termihus  is  a station,
Do not fall in love, First complete your Education..!!!

ROFL ROFL  ROFL

ROFL ROFL 

yes, i plan to do that only ROFL

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL 

yes, i plan to do that only ROFL

but... I think kabhi kabhi patah bhi nahi chalta hai ...ke pyaar ho jaata hai LOLROFL

kyun ke...Wink " yeh jawaani hai Dewaani " ... 

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
yes, you're right about that. the heart is a funny thing LOL

i'm hearing that song after a while! LOL 

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

yes jee...Heart is sometimes very funny...LOL sometimes very serious...Embarrassed sometimes heart says yes LOL sometimes says no ROFL sometimes sentimental...LOL sometimes Mental ROFL sometimes care freeWink sometimes laughable...LOLROFL it's a verity of show jee...

here is a video clip just for laugh jee ...LOL

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged

yes jee...Heart is sometimes very funny...LOL sometimes very serious...Embarrassed sometimes heart says yes LOL sometimes says no ROFL sometimes sentimental...LOL sometimes Mental ROFL sometimes care freeWink sometimes laughable...LOLROFL it's a verity of show jee...

here is a video clip just for laugh jee ...LOL

ROFL that was a funny clip! ROFL those poor people though had to smell that spray ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top