Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I have posted here some of the films name please tell me which film or films you went with your friends

kuch kuch hota hai

Dilwaale dulhaniya lejayeinge

I hate love stories

Rab ne bana di jodi

Namaste London

Dil tho paagal hai
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i have not been with friends to indian movies b/c over here it's expensive 😆
thambu thumbnail
ohh i see...  I thought you might have seen some hindi romantic movies with your friends ... anyway okie jee no problem

Did you see any Hindi movie  when you were  in India last month jee ?

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
yes, i saw Delhi Belly, and that movie was horrible 👎🏼 we thought it was going to be a funny movie, but it was utter vulgar 😔 we also saw Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, and that was a very nice movie! 👍🏼 we saw Harry Potter, and i thought it was nice. the book was much better though 😆 we also saw Chillar Party, and it was very nice!! it was sooo cute! 👍🏼

i want to see this new movie Arakshan. have you seen it?
thambu thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

yes, i saw Delhi Belly, and that movie was horrible 👎🏼 we thought it was going to be a funny movie, but it was utter vulgar 😔 we also saw Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, and that was a very nice movie! 👍🏼 we saw Harry Potter, and i thought it was nice. the book was much better though 😆 we also saw Chillar Party, and it was very nice!! it was sooo cute! 👍🏼

i want to see this new movie Arakshan. have you seen it?

ohh i see 😆

you have seen a lot of movies jee... that's great ... 👏 btw, where did you see all these movies please name the city or cities ...

no jee due to ramadhaan i have not seen any movie... i will start to see after the ramadhaan

did you go to any bengali movie in kolkata ?
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: thambu

ohh i see 😆

you have seen a lot of movies jee... that's great ... 👏 btw, where did you see all these movies please name the city or cities ...

no jee due to ramadhaan i have not seen any movie... i will start to see after the ramadhaan

did you go to any bengali movie in kolkata ?

calcutta, delhi, agra, and ranchi

oh you cannot watch movies during Ramadan? 

nope, i don't really understand it. 😆
thambu thumbnail

calcutta, delhi, agra, and ranchi

oh you cannot watch movies during Ramadan? 

nope, i don't really understand it. 😆

Achcha  jee...  do you remember  which  film you saw in which city ? 

yes jee Generally  I don't see any movie or serial or  Tv dramas during Ramadhaan... not only me a majority of Muslims do so through out the world jee... 

ohh you can't understand Bengali... hmmm but atleast for fun sake you should have seen one regional movie no ? 

tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Achcha  jee...  do you remember  which  film you saw in which city ? 

yes jee Generally  I don't see any movie or serial or  Tv dramas during Ramadhaan... not only me a majority of Muslims do so through out the world jee... 

ohh you can't understand Bengali... hmmm but atleast for fun sake you should have seen one regional movie no ? 

you want to know every detail 😆

oh that's nice actually! it gives you time to focus and think about other things.

i can understand Bengali but not really well. i can only understand Bengali b/c i speak Hindi fluently. nah, it's a waste of money to watch a movie i cannot enjoy. delhi belly was already enough of a waste of money 😆
thambu thumbnail

you want to know every detail 😆

oh that's nice actually! it gives you time to focus and think about other things.

i can understand Bengali but not really well. i can only understand Bengali b/c i speak Hindi fluently. nah, it's a waste of money to watch a movie i cannot enjoy. delhi belly was already enough of a waste of money 😆

lol...😆 you don't want to give the details aa ?

Yes jee ...we muslims give importance not on other things  but  on prayers  on fast  on reciting Quran
etc,  during ramadhaan

ohh you can understand bengali...that's  nice jee... " Ami tumako bhalo bashi " 🤣  kya baath hai ...  what a language yaar ... 👏

some people said that they liked Delhi belly... how come you din't like it jee... 😛

tulipbaby53 thumbnail

lol...😆 you don't want to give the details aa ?

Yes jee ...we muslims give importance not on other things  but  on prayers  on fast  on reciting Quran
etc,  during ramadhaan

ohh you can understand bengali...that's  nice jee... " Ami tumako bhalo bashi " 🤣  kya baath hai ...  what a language yaar ... 👏

some people said that they liked Delhi belly... how come you din't like it jee... 😛

i can give it, but i get lazy to type it all 🤣 

yeah, it's a nice language actually. i don't understand all of it, but random bits and pieces i can follow. in the south Tamil and Malayalam were very difficult to follow. didn't understand it at all 😆

the language was very bad and the scenes were not good. my cousin told me she'd enjoy this movie more if she saw it with her friends rather than family 😆 it was very awkward watching this with everyone...even my dadi was there 🤣