Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
We see ASR having flashbacks to Khushi's fairy-like photoshoot.  He can't believe it himself that he's so bothered by her.  Later when he accuses her of rude behavior and walking in on he and La - which I have so many issues with I will post in another thread - I almost think the gentleman doth protest too much.  He knows that she doesn't lie and he knows that she won't back down from his car park challenge, partially because she is helpless (which he knows) and partially because he knows she is strong.  He is taunting her to make himself feel better and to show her who is boss and to reassure himself of that as well.  But alas, he's got her under his skin and the dent in the dimaag is becoming a crater.

Today I see why Arnav is attracted to her and doesn't like her at the same.  Arnav grew up with all of the sanskar that Anjali and Akash has - so it makes sense that when he saw Khushi decked up in a traditional sari - he would be drawn to her (he already likes her fighting spirit).  She represents everything that he was taught to respect while growing up.  But we all know, Arnav has made a conscious effort to turn his back on everything he learned because he holds all of the sanskar and parampara responsible for the downfall of his family and embracing the ways the "modern" world have given him the power he has today.

It's a fight within ASR.  In his subconscious, Khushi represents everything that he really wanted but in his conscious life, she represents everything he turned his back on.   Instinctually, he saves her and then snaps out of it.

Edited by momma1128 - 07 July 2011 at 9:31am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajanlvrshantellbrownniyatibansaldorindakatecinerariaradiationsunshine33Cinderella100kdg129sash10Marciizanamimarisol45-BrokenDreamer--scarlett-sharneil92shypersonSanliciousFebruaryFlowerInfofanmaris08AquaBluez17ShiningStar18VistaaAnisha_91Millerrr88barycurrentpinky_blueskiesMissArshi-shootingstar.xxsunaina02JennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I've got you under my skin - Update July 7, pg 2" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
@ I think the dent in his dimaag is a lava spitting volcano...Arnav is too stunned to save himself..

so his knee jerk reaction...blast the poor girl and shove her into any direction he can find..

He is certainly attracted..again I don't think Khushi represents the values he has now rejected but totally because she has always stood up to him...given him a piece of her mind.uncaring of his might and power...having been a hardened cynic, he keeps believing the worst in Khushi ...

BTW the drenched look certainly works wonders...he looks soo sexy while Khushi lookslike something the cat dragged in...

Edited by current - 06 July 2011 at 5:34pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrowncinerariaInfofanAquaBluez17momma1128

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
i loved when they got wet! it wuz like a dream come true!

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
He definitely believes the worst in her because to believe she is good is to acknowledge that there are people in this world who can not be bought with money or people whom he cannot control with it.

I do think it is a combination of her spirit and her traditional goodnaturedness that he is attracted to.  She is beautiful but he is used to models and other attractive women surrounding him all the time.  But he is drawn to the fiesty traditionally principled one in the sari.

A wet Barun is a hot Barun. 

Edited by momma1128 - 06 July 2011 at 7:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

realraul2307kdg129daisyluvInfofancurrent

Marci

Goldie

Marci

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
OMG, i loved how you put everything in place...I was thinking the same thing but couldn't put it into words and here you have done that brilliantly:)

Especially this part:
Today I see why Arnav is attracted to her and doesn't like her at the same.  Arnav grew up with all of the sanskar that Anjali and Akash has - so it makes sense that when he saw Khushi decked up in a traditional sari - he would be drawn to her (he already likes her fighting spirit).  She represents everything that he was taught to respect while growing up.  But we all know, Arnav has made a conscious effort to turn his back on everything he learned because he holds all of the sanskar and parampara responsible for the downfall of his family and embracing the ways the "modern" world have given him the power he has today.

It's a fight within ASR.  In his subconscious, Khushi represents everything that he really wanted but in his conscious life, she represents everything he turned his back on.   Instinctually, he saves her and then snaps out of it.

Arnav is having a fight internally with himself and externally with Kushi because she is effecting him so much.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100kdg129maris08momma1128

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

Anu I finally caught with the last 3 days of episodes. Wow what a  see -saw  battle of nerves going on!!  Am  finding it interesting to see the inner soft and warm side of Arnav emerging.

As it is I think Kushi has already got under his skin. Now hes slowly but surely falling for her.
Shes antithesis to all that hes cultivated in his trying years. Slowly that wall is crumbling.

My only, a  very big question is , how ,why  and what will make Kushi fall for him? There must be an even stronger reason to justify her love for him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cinerariakdg129daisyluvmomma1128

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
^^^
I know Maris - we've got Arnav figured out kind of and I still can't get what it will be that will bring about Khushi.  He just saved her life but I think he will easily set the world in balance again by calling her blind tomorrow.

bary

IF-Rockerz

bary

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Attraction is many times the key of love but when he is attracted to make sense,i am sure if Arnav saw her in short dress now he wont feel the same way he did for Saree may be later when he develops feeling then he may be amazed if ever she wear it but now he loved the uniqueness n freshness in Khushi
also i dont think he is attracted to her seeing in rain i think all he felt is bad for what he made her do n also a bit impressed her doing what he made her do
lovely topic
swetha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.