Thendral

Update for Wednesday 06-07-2011- Hypocrite special (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranuja

Originally posted by Tanu.

I thought TA is going to be Buwana's one way driver but its not...at-least for once TA should listen to VR's advise about social service.

LOL Tanu. I got scared when TA picked up her keys from the ground. I thought Bhuvs will hire him as their driver permanently...ROFLROFLROFL I'd rather him work for Dharman anna Tongue
ROFL rans...i too thought about it...if she wd ask him to drop them at their house...rofl...
TA etho velaiku pona seri nu we are thinking ...rofl...LOL

Rans - slap avi a...super...i will ask tanu for an avi where TA gets slap from others...rofl...till he gets a decent job...what say Tanu...i dont know how many tomatoes will fly now...Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritRuby-86TheivavjayamNixkieQuelle-BelleShemmoSue Nairsahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Wednesday 06-07-2011- Hypocrite special (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
This week Thulasi has come only on Monday episode the director should start to give more scene for Thulasi. GW and Lavanya come to Tamil house for create a fight between Tamil and Thulasi. There is no Anand scene this week that's why thendral is going very fast and interesting.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivavjayamQuelle-BelleShemmoSue NairNixkie

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranuja

Originally posted by Tanu.

I thought TA is going to be Buwana's one way driver but its not...at-least for once TA should listen to VR's advise about social service.

LOL Tanu. I got scared when TA picked up her keys from the ground. I thought Bhuvs will hire him as their driver permanently...ROFLROFLROFL I'd rather him work for Dharman anna Tongue

I thought that TA will be driving her home...and on the way she might enquire abt Thuls and eventually find out that she is MM's daughter..!!Tongue Director has different plans in letting Bhu know that Thuls is her daughter by MM..!!..Wink

Wonder how Charu would react knowing Thuls's oda mother is Bhu?. At least Thuls knows the identity of her biological mum...but Charu nee yaar oda pillai???Tongue

Edited by Sue Nair - 07 July 2011 at 1:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top