Thendral

Update for Wednesday 06-07-2011- Hypocrite special (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update Gunz Big smile I forgot to say so earlier D'oh... LOL

Also, teeny tiny doubt about Bhuvs and TA today... did Bhuvs not recognize who TA was... or is it of no significance to her at the moment unless he is beside MM Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRuby-86mini_00vjayamPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Wednesday 06-07-2011- Hypocrite special (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update gunthy.Hug The side comments were greatBig smile 

Although there are no t&t scenes, it was a good episode. The dialouges were simply superb.\

In the first part, VR's dialouge to TA was great. Hope TA will listen to him. The way VR dragged Deepa away was awesome.Clap He said that although we don't have much money, we have thanmanam.

In the second part, lavanya was irritating.Angry This also shows that thuls has attracted everyone by her good character.Clap It was good that Nitish scolded lavanya.

In the third part, the imaginary slipper was good. This is the first avamanam she got from her own son. Second avamanam: Could be from T&T.Ermm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivavjayamPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

Thanksss for the Wonderful Update plus Stylish Thitus Yovvv Yovvv Gunthyyy!!Big smile  Thanksss for replacing this girl who got Thigil effect after waking upHug

Deepa's dad was too goodStar...the way he dragged Deepa and went was good...Buwana deserve this and moreAngry...That loser foreigner ku sun-glass veraDead..this Suchi, how dare she go like nothing happened all happily ignoring PrabhaAngry...After her fiance Mart leaves her i better not see her anywhere around PrabhaDead...I thought TA is going to be Buwana's one way driver but its not...at-least for once TA should listen to VR's advise about social service.

LavanyaAngryDead, you and your useless dialogs..man this girl is such a heartless and shameless person who lives under special rules that works only for herAngry...her hubby is angry so to cool him down she want to go give money to her Anna aam...that too for her sake to convince her hubby and not because of her love towards TAAngry...what thappu they did aam our innocent girl Lav askingDead...new born baby paarunga ivangaAngry...irritating to the core.

Madame Lav are you from royal family after all? so please shut upAngry...When you hide money along with your mother you was cool...when you made Nithesh to lie in-front of Thulasi, you was cool...now its hurting when Thulasi didn't accept money? and you are telling she got thimir..what to tell about you?Angry...happy at-least Nithesh shuts her mouthDead.

Madame Lav thinks Thulasi is also like her and her mother who gets money from whoever with out any maanam, rosham etc etc as long as they get moneyAngry...if at all Nithesh gave this money to GW to give TA...that lady might kept this for her future tooAngry

What a joke...a spineless person who spoiled 2 families is talking like a mahan and advising his sonAngry...i bet Prabha will tell them one day that he is ashamed to be their sonConfused...Son is under pain and the great mother Buwana is asking Lakshman why he wasted him time on advising instead of giving him milk to drink onlyAngry. I cant wait for a day when Thulasi asks her questions right on her face...i bet by then too this lady will stay like she did something right.

They should show imaginary slipper slaps to Psych and GW just like how they showed for Buwana...me will make an avi for it and dedicate to you gunthyyy ok aaBig smile

Tanu...vellakaran wearing sunglasses 'coz namma India is too hot and glary for him...LOLLOL

Suddenly Lav seems to have long term amnesia...she has forgotten her roots is it??. Wanting to take an old microwave to her mum's home itself shows that she is class one scavenger and she has got the nerve to degrade Thulasi by saying whether Thuls is of a royalty descent. Angry At least
Thulasi was honest and not greedy like Lav/GW1 - if it were them they would have taken money from both parties.Censored

The thought that she is married into Nitish-oda kudumbam makes her feel that she is one of them - she has the same high and mighty feeling like Bhuvana. She has got no respect for her inlaws. I think Nitish should draw a line and keep Lav in her rightful place. He is too lenient thus she has taken an upper hand.Shocked I hope he will divert his attention to another woman which will make Lav to realise her position in that household is shaky. She should blame her mum GW1 if at all her marriage goes on rocks.Wink

Ruby-86TheivavjayamPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the brilliant update... Gunthy.Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaQuelle-BelleShemmosahi.

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini_00

Thanks for the wonderful update gunthy.Hug The side comments were greatBig smile 

Although there are no t&t scenes, it was a good episode. The dialouges were simply superb.\

In the first part, VR's dialouge to TA was great. Hope TA will listen to him. The way VR dragged Deepa away was awesome.Clap He said that although we don't have much money, we have thanmanam.

In the second part, lavanya was irritating.Angry This also shows that thuls has attracted everyone by her good character.Clap It was good that Nitish scolded lavanya.

In the third part, the imaginary slipper was good. This is the first avamanam she got from her own son. Second avamanam: Could be from T&T.Ermm

There are many more avamanams in stored for her...this is just the beginning...her stories has to be the talk of the town. Thulasi should walk up to her and call her names for being a moralless woamnClap

Anyway we have degraded her to the fullest...yet she seems to be such a thick skinned woman..cheh!! Thumbs Down

For money she would do anything. I hope Lax will help his son to find his own soul mate to tie the knot. I just hope Lax will change his ways to be a real-man for once in his life to take/make decision without consulting Bhu. Two tight slaps will make her come back to her senses...she has been barking far too long at Lax bcos he is a weakling...but antha pombalaiye must be kept at bay and for that Lax has to change his ways.Angry

Edited by Sue Nair - 06 July 2011 at 7:57pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivavjayamshubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranuja

Thanks for the lovely update Gunz Big smile I forgot to say so earlier D'oh... LOL

Also, teeny tiny doubt about Bhuvs and TA today... did Bhuvs not recognize who TA was... or is it of no significance to her at the moment unless he is beside MM Confused

I think she was too engrossed in her son's affair that she must have over looked at it. However, I am waiting for her to be informed that Thuls is her biological daughter. That would be something very interesting to look forward to...Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivavjayamNixkieShemmoQuelle-Bellesahi.

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

I thought TA is going to be Buwana's one way driver but its not...at-least for once TA should listen to VR's advise about social service.

LOL Tanu. I got scared when TA picked up her keys from the ground. I thought Bhuvs will hire him as their driver permanently...ROFLROFLROFL I'd rather him work for Dharman anna Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRuby-86autumnsconcertovjayamshubbaShemmoNixkiesahi.

lakshmikr

lakshmikr

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Innaiku Prabha & nitish ku Double OO podanumClapClapClap

rselviRuby-86TheivaautumnsconcertovjayamShemmoNixkieQuelle-Bellesahi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top