Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Update for Wednesday 06-07-2011- Hypocrite special (Page 2)

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update Gunthy! All your comments were so nice.

Deepas Dad was really awesome today Clap whatever he said was so true!

But he has lost his job now and also I dont think he will accept sponsership for Deepas studies from now on...so how are you going to manage sir? Confused

I think Prabha will not stop helping Deepas studies and also he might go and talk to Deepas dad and bring him back... Let us see!

So if Bhuvana felt like someone slapping her for just the words Prabha spoke..I think she will faint if Tulasi talks to her when Tulasi knows she is her mom.  Leave Tulasi if TA knows that Bhuvana is Tulasis greedy mom he will kill her with words.

Nitish is still too nice for Selfish Queen. Will she ever change? Nitish should slap her left and right and kick her out of the house.  He should not even talk to her until she realises her mistakes and change. 

So now GW and SQ are going to visit T and T with a big bag full of money ? T and T should throw the money on their face and kick them out.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayautumnsconcertoRuby-86TheivaThendralfanvjayamTTfanmini_00Pearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Thank you Gunthy for the nice update and superb comments..!! 

It was sad to see Prabha crying..!! TA consoling him was nice..!! 
VR and Prabha were the stars of the day..!! Both of them giving Aapu to one person..!! VR's dialog were too good..!! His advice to TA was nice and very true..!! At least he should listen and follow VR's advice... But enga namma hero ku social service pannale na thukame varaadu..

After a long time instead of the same MIL and DIL arguments in N&L family,. It was nice to see Niteesh himself giving aapu to Lav..!! Niteesh is basically a nice guy...But for sometime I think he was lost in Lav's net..Now he is back..!! Niteesh's dialog's towards Lav were too good..!! Nothing much to say about Lav.. She is just so irritating..!! 

Last scene, Bhuvana's aapu from Prabha was good to see... She doesn't even think about her son and is more concerned about her own life..!! Afterall, that is why she came with Lakshman without even caring for Thulasi and MM...!! She need more.. Waiting to see Thulasi and Bhuvana's meeting after knowing the truth..!! 

Edited by TTfan - 06 July 2011 at 12:54pm

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanTheivaautumnsconcertolakshyamRuby-86vjayammini_00Pearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Thank you Gunthy for the wonderful update and nice side comments! Big smile

Wow! VR was the man of the show today. It was nice to see him advicing Bhuvana and dragging his daughter away. It is good that he won't work anymore for Bhuvana, but i thought he was too quick in rejecting the help of Prabhakar through trust. I know Bhuvana mentioned about that, but VR knows her character quite well. He should not have rejected it in his situation right now. I hope Prabha convinces Deepa's dad in this matter atleast. Was sad too see P crying for a waste girl like Suchi!

The great SQ just raised up my BP today, completely hated her today. What an arrogant lady this Lavanya. I wish Nitheesh slapped her several times for her disrespectings words about her SIL. I don't really understand what she thinks of herself, the queen of Chennai. I seriously want Nitheesh to kick her out of his house! She is just too much. I just hope these two creatures don't put a drama infront of TA as if Nitheesh was hurt by Thulasi as she did not accept the money. Nitheesh supported Thulasi, hope he apologizes to TA too.

Prabhakar's aapu to his mom was nice to see. I can't wait for the day he asks his mom the same questions TA asked Suchi yesterday. Aishwarya's acting was really good today.

Edited by Theiva - 06 July 2011 at 1:30pm

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86lakshyamautumnsconcertomini_00vjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
thank you gunz for the update...
Good q? From vr to TA...ozhunga avan velaya pathale half prob solved..sigh lets see if VR words went into his brain or came out of other ear..

Bhu deserves this and more too from thulz and prabha later..lets see both prabha abd thulz reaction when they come to know about bhu..

Lavanya srsly needs more treatment and i think time is yet to come for her to get slaps from nits which will come soon by gw's idiotic advice...

waiting for gw and lav to see t and t together and enjoy their vayitherichals...Tongue

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaThendralfanRuby-86autumnsconcertolakshyammini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoQuelle-BelleNixkiesahi.

autumnsconcerto Senior Member
autumnsconcerto
autumnsconcerto

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Bhuvana got what she deserved today, first from Varadarajan and then from her own son. She just missed getting it from Deepa too. She's lucky that neither Prabha or Deepa or TA know what she did at Varadarajan's house. Bhuvana really needs to measure her words and stop jumping to conclusions.

ClapClapClapBravo Mr. Varadarajan for giving it nicely to Bhuv. He correctly pointed out all of Bhuvana's faults and pointed out that she was WRONG in judging Deepa's character. He also pointed out where the mistake truly laid-within her house, not his. His advice to TA was also very valid. TA is married now and has much more responsibilities then he did before. He should really start focusing more on his family and getting a stable job. Then he can go back to doing his social service.

Poor Prabha!CryHe seemed so heartbroken when Suchi walked away with her foreign boyfriend. That must have felt like a dagger through the heart. Bhuvana standing there didn't help things at all. At least he didn't get stuck with Suchi. Like he said, what if she had run of with someone else after their marriage (like his mother)?DeadAll his words were like slaps to both his parents. If he is like this now, can you imagine what he'll do when he finds out the truth about his parents?Confused Or when he finds out what his mom did at Deepa's house?ConfusedConfusedOr when he realizes his mom's brilliant (note the sarcasm) plan is to get him married to some other rich, snobby girl?DeadDeadDead

SQ Lav got it nicely from Nit today. Nit was speaking with some sense (for once) but it didn't seem to get through the head of his wife. Lav, didn't you know? Those in glass houses shouldn't throw rocksOuch. Stop being a hypocrite and either apologize to Thuls or let her live her life in peace. God knows how much that would be appreciated by both T&T. But NO, Lav is definitely going to turn this into some big problem via GW. I am preparing my advil for the headaches that will come tomorrow.DeadDeadDead  

Hopefully Thuls will come back tomorrow!Smile

P.S. Do you guys think that Shrenithy (or whom ever that Bhuvana is making an alliance with) is psycho's mother? If it is, then poor Prabha. He goes from one psycho to another (bigger) psychoWacko. And what is Deepa's dad going to do? He has become like TA nowUnhappy. Deepa's family is in so much trouble.

P.P.S. How do you think today's events will affect Deepa's relationship with Prabha?Shocked

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 06 July 2011 at 2:46pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayRuby-86TTfanvjayammini_00shubbaPearl.ShemmoQuelle-BelleNixkiesahi.

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the excellent updates Gunz!!

Varadhan gave a good appu to Bhuvana today.  He spoke proudly about his daughter and knows how to treat people like Bhuvana..

Now it's up to Deepa to make sure that her dad has another job. 

I laughed when Varadhan spoke to Tamil.  I was thinking the same thing..Ta is married now and has his own problems to deal with first...he needs to decrease his social services for some time.

Poor Prabha had to see Suchi married to another guy...I feel sorry for him...

Miss Lavanya will never change.  She thinks she is a rich lady.  She hates Tulasi now and will never appreciate her.  I think she goes and complains to her dear mom so they can create a problem for TT.  Nitish was good, he shouldn't encourage Lav's beahaviour.

Laxman consoling Prabha was sweet.  But it was funny to see Bhuvana's reactions.  The imaginary slap was very good.  Prabha is soon going to know about his mom and start to have second thoughts about her...

A good episode today but I want to see Tulasi tom.  We barely see her now.

Edited by smiles86 - 06 July 2011 at 3:00pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayautumnsconcertoRuby-86ThendralfanvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
@ Autumsconcerto

I will laugh if Bhuvana was talking about Charu's mom!!...lol...poor Prabha will suffer.  But Charu's mom is in UK and I doubt they will ask Charu for Prabha.  Plus Charu will never agree since she is too busy romancing with her soul mate and dancing around like a psycho in her room...lol..

Deepa's mom is going to yell at Deepa as usual.  She will blame her for Varadhan losing his job.  But Varadhan needs to find another quick since no one else in that house is working.  Both Ta and Varadhan need to get a job now.

Bhuvana may ask Prabha to stay away from Deepa while Deepa's parents may tell her to stay from Prabha.  Prabha and Deepa will still be good friends...also he is Tulasi's brother so fo sure we will see more of them together.

Will there be a love track for Prabha and Deepa?

AnnaJayautumnsconcertoRuby-86Thendralfanvjayammini_00shubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Part 1: Sad but good... TA, TA will u listen to Vr's words Day Dreaming and Suchi was too much, did she not even notice Prabha, the guy she so called loved for years was standing not 1meter away from her Angry Avlo marriage mayakkamoo Dead

Part 2: DeadAngry Im going to be very angry if Lavs and GW go and make LN's fight and issue to TT and make them fight also AngryAngryAngry Atleast Bhuvs and Lax knws what they did is wrong and is doing wrong anyways. If a slipper was thrown in GW's direction, she would take that imaginary slipper and slap her DILsAngry

Part 3: Prabha was sooo good... when he said all women who cheat will be punished by at least god and was so sure they will end up in hell, the reaction on Bhuvs face was so ROFL ROFLROFL At least she is feeling something for the words he is saying. Again, GW and Lavs won't feel anything, they continue to act like they are Queens of the World Thumbs Down

Man, even though Bhuvs got good aapu, I can't seem to enjoy it b/c of SQ and what she might do go bother TT and interrupt their peace Ouch

ElystiaThendralfanautumnsconcertoRuby-86mini_00vjayamshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Go to top