Ragini in Zing Magazine!!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Guys..check this thread out...!!!

Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing Shwets..  i wished they used some fresh pic of Ragz like they did for GC last time 
From dancing behind Abhishek Bacchan with 60 dancers in an advertisement to sharing screen space with Abhishek bacchan's dad in KBC..she surely has come a long way!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘The interview was really veryyy good!!πŸ‘πŸ‘I loved it!😊
Now thats what I call an Interview, absolutely fantastic, Ragini toh just , what to say, she bought me yet again, bin mol khareed liya. Loved every part of the interview, especially mentioned " 19 YEAR OLD BOY !!" I know its no one else but Shounak !!! I always admired her for honesty, and it use to irritate me a lot when people in every interview make an EFFORT to say that she is Govinda,s neice , I never like it as I know she is here for her own talent, she made it on her own with her family,s blessing so no one should take away that credit form her for even one second , MIND IT!!!! No honestly I am so so so so happy to read this interview and I pray that she pholo phaloo always and all the happiness and success are always in her life with all her loved ones around her. 
Ragini you are defienetly blessed child, and one in a million . Good to hear that she reads our comments, I hope she doesnt take it personally as all the BURAI is for the creatives of SUHANA the character not Ragini and all our feed backs are made so that she gets better and better ( why am I explaining myself!!!) I am very happy today, just awain !!!
Yes di!!Even i hate when they try to connect her with govinda!She was really honest with the answers!πŸ‘Sorry di..what about 19 year old boy and my name?πŸ˜•
Shweta dear, THANKYOU THANKYOU THANYOU SOOO MUCH for sharing.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

It was a great interview, surely it was one of the best ones we've had. I loved Ragini's answers and I can tell that she is a genuine person and OMG, where she said she takes time to open up and she's different with different, I can totally understand that because that what I am like. She's very good.
Indeed she 's come a long way from the RKB days and I wish her all the best for the future. I AM A HUGE FAN and after reading this I love her MORE. 😳

I am so proud to be Ragini's fan! I so
wish to meet her someday!😍
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE RAGINI. πŸ€—
Originally posted by .sb.

From dancing behind Abhishek Bacchan with 60 dancers in an advertisement to sharing screen space with Abhishek bacchan's dad in KBC..she surely has come a long way!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘The interview was really veryyy good!!πŸ‘πŸ‘I loved it!😊

Shonuuu congratulationsss bandaru.. she referred to u... m sooo happy β€οΈ

Yaayyy... i luv Ragz even more now... πŸ₯³ ... m so so happy..! Fab interview.. n the mention of fans makes me more happy.. the other 3-4 shall deffo include Sadaf... πŸ˜›.. gotta tell her..! πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Shonuuu congratulationsss bandaru.. she referred to u... m sooo happy β€οΈ

Yaayyy... i luv Ragz even more now... πŸ₯³ ... m so so happy..! Fab interview.. n the mention of fans makes me more happy.. the other 3-4 shall deffo include Sadaf... πŸ˜›.. gotta tell her..! πŸ˜³

What??πŸ˜•...and please my name is NOT SHONU!!!😭😭
Shounak did you not read the last section where she said she visits our forum and she reads our comments , kabhi burai bhi hoti hai, she knows 3-4 fans who are very good or something and specially a 19 YEAR OLD BOY who says he is my greatest fan, its you as you are 19 , Rublawa is not 19 , is he ???
There was a page like that?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†Ohh great!!Rubalwa is my badi didi..he is 20πŸ˜†haha..lol i dont think she mentioned me thereπŸ˜†lol if its true then its very weirdπŸ˜•πŸ˜†lemme go and check...ohkk...now I know why there is a topic on a 19 year old boy!🀣Kuch bhi bolo..Ragini ko cover story mein dekhkar bahut accha laga😊