Page 2 Page 4

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Guys..check this thread out...!!!

Edited by .sb. - 06 July 2011 at 12:38pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

preeethipanic_mongerArmu4evarose-girlabhi786mjtruelegendAshiscrysind-MadRaginiFan-wadi..dolllunzaMadameXYusBeeSiddhi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ragini in Zing Magazine!!!" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Shwets..  i wished they used some fresh pic of Ragz like they did for GC last time Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindmjtruelegendYusBee

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
From dancing behind Abhishek Bacchan with 60 dancers in an advertisement to sharing screen space with Abhishek bacchan's dad in KBC..she surely has come a long way!!!ClapClapClapThe interview was really veryyy good!!ClapClapI loved it!Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evarose-girlAshiscrysindMadameX

venture

IF-Rockerz

venture

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Now thats what I call an Interview, absolutely fantastic, Ragini toh just , what to say, she bought me yet again, bin mol khareed liya. Loved every part of the interview, especially mentioned " 19 YEAR OLD BOY !!" I know its no one else but Shounak !!! I always admired her for honesty, and it use to irritate me a lot when people in every interview make an EFFORT to say that she is Govinda,s neice , I never like it as I know she is here for her own talent, she made it on her own with her family,s blessing so no one should take away that credit form her for even one second , MIND IT!!!! No honestly I am so so so so happy to read this interview and I pray that she pholo phaloo always and all the happiness and success are always in her life with all her loved ones around her. 
Ragini you are defienetly blessed child, and one in a million . Good to hear that she reads our comments, I hope she doesnt take it personally as all the BURAI is for the creatives of SUHANA the character not Ragini and all our feed backs are made so that she gets better and better ( why am I explaining myself!!!) I am very happy today, just awain !!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlAshiscrysind-MadRaginiFan-ShadowImbuemjtruelegendYusBeeMadameX

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Yes di!!Even i hate when they try to connect her with govinda!She was really honest with the answers!ClapSorry di..what about 19 year old boy and my name?Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAshiscrysindMadameX

mjtruelegend

IF-Rockerz

mjtruelegend

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Shweta dear, THANKYOU THANKYOU THANYOU SOOO MUCH for sharing.Big smileHug

It was a great interview, surely it was one of the best ones we've had. I loved Ragini's answers and I can tell that she is a genuine person and OMG, where she said she takes time to open up and she's different with different, I can totally understand that because that what I am like. She's very good.
Indeed she 's come a long way from the RKB days and I wish her all the best for the future. I AM A HUGE FAN and after reading this I love her MORE. Embarrassed

I am so proud to be Ragini's fan! I so
wish to meet her someday!Day Dreaming
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE RAGINI. Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlAshiscrysindShadowImbueYusBeeMadameX

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

From dancing behind Abhishek Bacchan with 60 dancers in an advertisement to sharing screen space with Abhishek bacchan's dad in KBC..she surely has come a long way!!!ClapClapClapThe interview was really veryyy good!!ClapClapI loved it!Smile

Shonuuu congratulationsss bandaru.. she referred to u... m sooo happy Heart

Yaayyy... i luv Ragz even more now... Party ... m so so happy..! Fab interview.. n the mention of fans makes me more happy.. the other 3-4 shall deffo include Sadaf... Tongue.. gotta tell her..! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crysind

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by .sb.

Shonuuu congratulationsss bandaru.. she referred to u... m sooo happy Heart

Yaayyy... i luv Ragz even more now... Party ... m so so happy..! Fab interview.. n the mention of fans makes me more happy.. the other 3-4 shall deffo include Sadaf... Tongue.. gotta tell her..! Embarrassed

What??Confused...and please my name is NOT SHONU!!!CryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evacrysind

Post Reply New Post

Go to top