Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH WU- 6th july -Gayatris insecurity

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
WU _6th July for YRKKH

credit   for text Pree👏

Part 1--- bablu  and  bindiya  in  room  and  bindiya  ask  how  she  is  looking  bablu  said  good. and  then  she  give  him  shirt  she  bought  for  him  but  he  didnt  like  the  shirt  and  left.
here  halvai  come  and  said  to  Dj  that  he  will  manage  everything. RB  and  G3  remembering  rashmis  childhood. and  rashmi  come  and  said  she  wants  help  to get  redy   and  g3  said  she is  going  to  send  babhi. here  naitik  talking  to  the  shop  regarding  gold  chain  for  nikhin  and  said  to  g3  that  he  will  go  and  pick  up. bablu  said  to  naitik  that  he  cant  do  any  work  on  time😡. akshi  come  looking  for  natiik  and  g3  said  he  went to  get  gold  chanie . akshi  said  that  chain  is  alrady  at  home . g3  said  she  order  new  one  the  kind  nikhil  like. dj  is  unhappy.

in  rashmis  room  everyone  is  there  . M"s  family  give  ashirwad  to  rashmi. and  rajashri  said  to  g3  that  all  moms  going  from  same  pain. but  its  for  there  daughters  happiness. and  g3  give  rashim  lahenga. and  akshi  said  the  lahenga  is  alrady  order  for  engagment. g3  said  she  bought  new  one  from  the  new  showroom  for  her. akshi didnt  like  it. and  everyone  whent  to  welcome  ladkewale. BMA  telling  g3  that  ramabahen  wearing  black  sari  and  we  dont  wear  black  in  rasam. bindiya  is  trying  to  bhadkaing  g3😡. and  then  thandai  came  and  deoras  relative  ask  for  the  drinks. and  everyone  form  SS  and  M's got  shocked  . then  mohit  come  and  said  the  nasha  is  in  living  not  in  drinking  and  naitik  gave  the  guest  dhandai  and  said  to  try  this  and  you  will  like  it. and  everyone  get  happy.
in  diningroom  akshi  and  rajashri  and  g3  is  seting  table  with  sweets  and  food  and  rama  and  ST  come  and  ramabahen  give  gifts  and  said  its  shagun  form  there  side. and  g3  got  worried. and  akshi  said  her  not  to  worry  and  g3  get  angry  with  her  saying  that  you  are  talking  like  DJ  if  you  sapported  me  i  could  do  lots  of  things  for  my  rashmi🤢.
in  rashmis  room  akshi  come  and  said  get  rady  everyone  is  wating  for  her. and  rashmi  said  she  is  nervous  and  akshi  said  not  to worry  she  will  get  love  form  two  familys  now  on  and  nikhil  loves  her  too. and  nandu  come  and  they  left  to  go  downstaris.

Anshu  is  complaing  to  his  mom  that  he  have  nothing  to  do. and  nitik  told  him  to  go  inthe  room  and  play  video  game  and  he  get  happy  and  left.. nikils  friends  asking  nikhil  were  is  rashmi . she  arrives   and  everyone  said  she  is  looking  good. and  rashmi  about  to  fall  and  g3  come  and  said  that  now  she  have  to  takecare  of  her  self  while  she  is  going  so  far. and  ramabehen  take  her  and  the  nishimi  sit  on  the  satege.

Precape---nikhil  put  ring  on  rashmis  hand  and  ramabehen  said  she  got  it  from  parise  while  the  disingner  ring. and  g3  is  worried  and  DJ  said  g3  to  give  ring  for  nikhil.

sorry  for  anymistake. ok  episode.

Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Now  its  done  . sorry  for  delay
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update & delay kaha hua...😃
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Originally posted by: saman.17

thanks for the update & delay kaha hua...😃

itna  ghatiya  episode  dekhane  mai late  hogaya😆
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhaviben

itna  ghatiya  episode  dekhane  mai late  hogaya😆

hum toh ghatiya epi's dekhne ke liye bhi kitna besabar hote hai...😆😆
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update.this g3 is so irritating😡ab rashmi ki bari aayi toh sab parampara badal sakti hai,even not following dj's instructions,jab naitik ne akshara ki pasand ki sagai ring gift kiya toh kitna hungama kiyihe yeh.i'm eagerly waiting for the day when she suffers in deoras hands,wat all she has done to akshi in initial days should come around
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for the update di what is akshi problem let gyatri do what she feels like for her daughter i knw she is wrong but i feel she is doing this only so she can look good in front of the boys side when is this engagment going to end its getting annoying now
_Amina_ thumbnail
Thank u soo much for the lovely update di😃
kingini_aardra thumbnail
thanx for the update
this g3 is so irritating..i cant tolerate her...let her do what ever she feels..i think akshi shouldnt stop her
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks    MB  for  the   lovely   update😊  kitne   pakao   episode  tha🤢maate   maa   ko  chodkar   dj   ke  peeche   padi  hai...isko   sirf    naitik   nahi   dikhtha  hai   kya? uske   peeche  kuon   nahi   jaati😡bekkar  ki     drama...babli  couples   tho  ekdum🤢