Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Reason behind Cholli ke peeche;D (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

Originally posted by -Aicha-

But Rafi, it looks like it's back in college. If it was part of their so called "presentation", it would be at the picnic site thing na? Don't you think? From the Choli Ke Peeche promo, there were benches and stuff, and it was like they were back in college! So, Farah's idea makes more sense, don't you think? :P Although I love your idea too! ;) hahaha

Yeah .. Her idea makes more sense .. definitely .. but u know me .. my thoughts are BOUND to go offf on an absolutely random tangent LOL But waise ... i was thinking ... why wud they do a presentation on a trip.. like why on site ? shouldnt they be doing it in the college AFTER they return to college ? I mean tahts how I did my college reports Embarrassed 

Chal beta  .. isi baat pe bet ho jaye .. sau-sau rupay ki LOL

Hahaha I totally get you! :P I tend to think like that too! 
LOL it's the DMG creatives who are making this show, they can do anything and everything possible, even if sometimes it's the impossible! They hold some sort of shakti! LOL Nothing makes sense in shows, you just play along, kyun? Wink Anyways, well, aren't they having the dance battle thing in the site? Like, KSG is coming and all, and he's judging the competition na? and from the off screen video, it looked like they were still in the site when that was happening. Wacko Actually i'm confused now! xD LOL. 

Okay bacha. it's ON. Btw, mera address le le, sau rupay tujhe bhej ne padenge! ROFL

Edited by -Aicha- - 06 July 2011 at 11:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafzsweetshine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reason behind Cholli ke peeche;D (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

LOL it's the DMG creatives who are making this show, they can do anything and everything possible, even if sometimes it's the impossible! They hold some sort of shakti! LOL Nothing makes sense in shows, you just play along, kyun? Wink Anyways, well, aren't they having the dance battle thing in the site? Like, KSG is coming and all, and he's judging the competition na? and from the off screen video, it looked like they were still in the site when that was happening. Wacko Actually i'm confused now! xD LOL. 

Okay bacha. it's ON. Btw, mera address le le, sau rupay tujhe bhej ne padenge! ROFL

Abey dance battle on site makes sense ... but presentaion in a poolside resort !?!Confused
And yeah ur right .. its CInevistas we are talking about .. unn ke dictionary mein LOGIC word hai hai nahin ...

waise ek kaam karte hai .. whoever loses the bet .. will donate 100 rupay to Cinevistas ... to buy a new dictionary ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aicha-

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Abey dance battle on site makes sense ... but presentaion in a poolside resort !?!Confused
And yeah ur right .. its CInevistas we are talking about .. unn ke dictionary mein LOGIC word hai hai nahin ...

waise ek kaam karte hai .. whoever loses the bet .. will donate 100 rupay to Cinevistas ... to buy a new dictionary ROFL

LOL main abhi bohot confused hoon. TOH I have decided that I will just wait and watch! xD LOL. Dekhe hai kya hota hai!

HAHAHA I like that idea! LOL Chalo. Aisa hi karte hain! :P

radt

IF-Rockerz

radt

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

I think the boys lost the girls vs boys competition and are doing this coz of some bet or so...Approve

-Aicha-ZaYaHolic

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tabzy

I think this was part of their project Geek... like mebbe the boys tried to show how gurls use seduction to get info ???  LOL remeber how they kept discussing "Dance Drama" for the presentation ?  Ermmand what could possibly be more dramatic than 6 hatte katte jawans doing exaggerated hip-gyrations on CHOLI KE FRICKIN PEECHEY KYA HAI !??!?! ROFL 

ROFLROFL...wth rafiii...luv ur verison ov choli ke peeche kya hai...ROFLROFL ...tooo guddd...

Tabzy .. hunn .. u know naaa .. I cant speak a straight sentence ... without adding some ridiculous improvisation LOL

i knwww... datz y luuvv readin ur posts..Hug. dey bring a fat smile 2 my face...even in my moody dayzz...Big smile...

sweetshine

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

I think this was part of their project Geek... like mebbe the boys tried to show how gurls use seduction to get info ???  LOL remeber how they kept discussing "Dance Drama" for the presentation ?  Ermmand what could possibly be more dramatic than 6 hatte katte jawans doing exaggerated hip-gyrations on CHOLI KE "FRICKIN" PEECHEY KYA HAI !??!?! ROFL
ROFLi lyk ur version of song...it dus make sense if u sing it 4 guysLOLLOL
dats a gud idea 2...boys teaching d girls how to seduceROFLROFL...lets c wat happens...but one thing 4 sure dis dance will giv us a gud laughing therapyLOLLOL

Rafz-Aicha-

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLsooo true...xpect d unexpected frm cinevestaasLOL

Rafz

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tabzy

I think this was part of their project Geek... like mebbe the boys tried to show how gurls use seduction to get info ???  LOL remeber how they kept discussing "Dance Drama" for the presentation ?  Ermmand what could possibly be more dramatic than 6 hatte katte jawans doing exaggerated hip-gyrations on CHOLI KE FRICKIN PEECHEY KYA HAI !??!?! ROFL

ROFLROFL...wth rafiii...luv ur verison ov choli ke peeche kya hai...ROFLROFL ...tooo guddd...

Tabzy that's apni Raf... she had to add 'frickin' in every song she mentions... ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.