Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Hey guys aftr watchin d BIG SHOCKING nd DHAMAKEDAR dance promo of d boysROFL ROFL(sorry i still cnt stop laughing) i was thinkin as u all were i'm sure...WAT MADE DEM DO DIS???ROFLROFLROFLthou i'm not complaining i totally luvd deir performance...especially ReyEmbarrassedLOLLOL
so here's my thot...i guess Girls nd Boys challenge each other for dance nd whoevr is d loosr dey hav to do wat d winner saysLOL...nd mayb d girls do win d competition nd wala dey ask for such a performance frm d boys in front of d whole classsLOLLOL
i sooo cnt wait to c d danceLOLLOLbut probably we hav to wait till next weekConfused
wat do u guys think??Wink

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Muks20Fabnidz30nightrosemadhurya_chtaniya_dostiiRadiantTreasure100littledevilsKrishnaluv94radt-Aicha-OneThatGotAwaydebby_11AasthahereAyesha066SaRuv.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reason behind Cholli ke peeche;D" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
datz wt i thnk as well...mayb d girlz challenged dem 2 dance lyk girlz..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Ah! Wow! Kya brain hai tera! :D Nice idea!! :P I like it! It might happen! ;) Haha I hope the girls win now!<3 tehehehe

sweetshine

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aicha-

Ah! Wow! Kya brain hai tera! :D Nice idea!! :P (hehehe thnx its actually d effect of watchin lots nd lots of DMGWink)I like it! It might happen! ;) Haha I hope the girls win now!<3 tehehehe(seriusly now tho i'm full on d girls sideLOLLOL)

-Aicha-

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I think this was part of their project Geek... like mebbe the boys tried to show how gurls use seduction to get info ???  LOL remeber how they kept discussing "Dance Drama" for the presentation ?  Ermmand what could possibly be more dramatic than 6 hatte katte jawans doing exaggerated hip-gyrations on CHOLI KE FRICKIN PEECHEY KYA HAI !??!?! ROFL

Edited by geet_maan_magic - 06 July 2011 at 10:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetapple2995CoffeeAddictsweetshine

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

I think this was part of their project Geek... like mebbe the boys tried to show how gurls use seduction to get info ???  LOL remeber how they kept discussing "Dance Drama" for the presentation ?  Ermmand what could possibly be more dramatic than 6 hatte katte jawans doing exaggerated hip-gyrations on CHOLI KE FRICKIN PEECHEY KYA HAI !??!?! ROFL

ROFLROFL...wth rafiii...luv ur verison ov choli ke peeche kya hai...ROFLROFL ...tooo guddd...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAway-Aicha-sweetshine

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
But Rafi, it looks like it's back in college. If it was part of their so called "presentation", it would be at the picnic site thing na? Don't you think? From the Choli Ke Peeche promo, there were benches and stuff, and it was like they were back in college! So, Farah's idea makes more sense, don't you think? :P Although I love your idea too! ;) hahaha

OneThatGotAway

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aicha-

But Rafi, it looks like it's back in college. If it was part of their so called "presentation", it would be at the picnic site thing na? Don't you think? From the Choli Ke Peeche promo, there were benches and stuff, and it was like they were back in college! So, Farah's idea makes more sense, don't you think? :P Although I love your idea too! ;) hahaha

Yeah .. Her idea makes more sense .. definitely .. but u know me .. my thoughts are BOUND to go offf on an absolutely random tangent LOL But waise ... i was thinking ... why wud they do a presentation on a trip.. like why on site ? shouldnt they be doing it in the college AFTER they return to college ? I mean tahts how I did my college reports Embarrassed 

Chal beta  .. isi baat pe bet ho jaye .. sau-sau rupay ki LOL

Originally posted by Tabzy

Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

I think this was part of their project Geek... like mebbe the boys tried to show how gurls use seduction to get info ???  LOL remeber how they kept discussing "Dance Drama" for the presentation ?  Ermmand what could possibly be more dramatic than 6 hatte katte jawans doing exaggerated hip-gyrations on CHOLI KE FRICKIN PEECHEY KYA HAI !??!?! ROFL 

ROFLROFL...wth rafiii...luv ur verison ov choli ke peeche kya hai...ROFLROFL ...tooo guddd...

Tabzy .. hunn .. u know naaa .. I cant speak a straight sentence ... without adding some ridiculous improvisation LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.