Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

FF: The chase and dinner part 3

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

LakshmiRathore

LakshmiRathore

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Outside the Sharma house:

Viren slowed the car down outside the Sharma house.He slowly opened the door and got out the car.Viren stared at the house." I remember us playing out here" Viren turned around and saw the tree in front of the house. "That was the tree me,Nivedita and Siddarth used to eat mango's off of" Viren smiled to himself thinking about the memory.Viren looked at his watch and saw the time had turned...

06:45

For once Viren was early.He went to the back of the car and lent against the boot.

In Nivedita room:

Nivedita came rushing out of the shower with a towel still wrapped around her head.She quickly took her ironed clothes out of the cupboard,took the matching shoes and took the matching accessories out and sat down at her dressing table.She quickly took the towel off her head.

Viren looked around waiting for Nivedita.With still 15 minutes before he was supposed to arrive Viren took his phone out and decided to ring Nivedita."RRRIIINNNGGG" Nivedita shivered as the noise of the phone scared her.Nivedita put the towel down and rushed to the bed to pick up the phone. "Hello" Nivedita said whilst brushing her hair "Hey Nivedita is me Viren,are you ready yet.I know i am early just thought if you was ready we could go?" Nivedita ran to the window were she saw Viren looking down at the floor speaking to her on the phone "Yes i am just i need to do my hair i'll be down in 10 minutes" Viren looked at his watch...

06:47

"Ok Nivedita,take your time i'll be waiting outside" and with that Viren shut the phone.Nivedita rushed to the bathroom and got changed.Viren looked around the place bored yet happy that Nivedita had said yes to going out.Viren searched the Sharma house wondering which window would be the window of Nivedita's room,suddenly there it was,the only glowing light.Nivedita was standing in front of the mirror adjusting her duppatta.Viren smiled and stared at her.

Nivedita grabbed her shoes and slipped them on.She finally picked up her bag and phone and left her room to go outside.Viren suddenly saw her leave so thought she was coming out.He quickly stood up straight and walked towards the drivers seat.He opened the door and reached for a bunch of flowers and a chocolate box.Viren smiled and turned around to the noise of heels coming down the stairs.

Nivedita wore a suttle yellow suit with a white thick border on the kamees.She had silver high top heels and wore a matching silver handbag.From her ears dangled little pearl earrings.Viren had only seen Nivedita with straight hair since the time they met on the bus.Today she had curls with a silver flower pin.It was windy.Nivedita stopped and saw Viren.He was wearing a dark shiny blue jacket and trousers and a light blue shiny shirt.He wore pointy polished black shoes.Viren had smooth brushed hair.He was carrying the gifts he had taken out of the car for Nivedita.

Nivedita walked towards Viren.They both smiled at how both had got so dressed up for this dinner.Nivedta stood in front of Viren.Viren handed the flowers and chocolate and said "These are for you new Sood designer " Nivedita looked up confused "Sir i applied for the assistant designer not the designer" Viren smiled and then started laughing "First of all i am not sir to you i am Viren,and secondly i thought you were more appropriate for this job" Nivedita was overwhelmed "Now will you take these gifts, these are some small welcome and congratulation gifts" Nivedita took the flower and chocolate. Viren guided Nivedita to the other side of the car and opened the door for her.Nivedita said "Thank you Viren " and sat inside.Viren shut the door and ran to the other side and drove off.

The Restaraunt:

Viren parked the car a few cars away from the restaurant so that they both could have a romantic walk before arriving at the restaurant.Viren got of the car and ran to the other side so her could open Nivedita door.Nivedita got of the car and left the chocolate and flowers on the car seat.Viren shut the door and started walking alongside Nivedita.Nivedita started blushing as everytime they walked forward Viren's shoulder would brush against Nivedita.Viren looked across to Nivedita and smiled.

Nivedita and Viren arrived at the stairs of the restaurant.Nivedita put one foot on the first step and then put the other on the next step but on the third step Nivedita's duppatta got under her shoe and made her slip.Viren saw this as he was walking behind.Viren without hesitating caught her before she fell.Nivedita caught hold of Viren hand and held on to it as tight as she could.Everything went quite.Everyone around them stopped,suddenly a roar of clapping came as everyone was cheering.Nivedita started blushing and slowly Viren helped her up.Viren waved to everyone and then opened the door for Nivedita. 

The Dinner: (Final scene)

Viren pulled Nivedita chair so she could sit.Viren sat opposite Nivedita and ordered the waiter to come.The waiter came over and took both Viren and Nivedita order.Viren started showing some designs and flatplans of what Nivedita would have to do.Nivedita started relaxing and became more comfortable around Viren.Nivedita had ordered a cuisine Paneer flame (Paneer comes in a bowl with flames,for presentation).Viren cleared the table and allowed the waiter to place the bowl close to Nivedita "Thank you Viren,i hope i will be great help to your company" Viren smiled and helped himself to the paneer.Nivedita smiled at Viren and started piling on Panner on her plate. Viren started talking and Nivedita was laughing and laughing when she finally put the spoon down her finger had touched the hot bowl.Nivedita burnt her finger.Viren grabbed the cold bucket with champaigne,he took the chaimpainge out and placed Nivedta finger into it.Viren face was concerned.He shouted "waiter we need some more ice here" Nivedita just started at Viren and how he was so concerned about her getting hurt. 

Nivedita finger heeled up and stopped stinging.They both started to get hungry. Viren fed Nivedita her dinnerbut had diffaculity as she kept laughing at his jokes.Viren accidently started laughing when some paneer sauce was on Nivedita cheek.Viren took out his hankie and wiped it off.Viren then payed for the bill and then held Nivedita's bag for her and walked her to the car."Viren i am fine now really you don't have to go through so much trouble.You even fed me my food" Viren smiled knowing he wanted to do that from the first time he met her."Nivedita don't be embarrassed come lets get some ice cream, my treat" Viren helped Nivedita in the car and gave back her bag.Before Viren shut the door Nivedita said "Viren actually can you drop me home now Dadi will probably be getting worried"Viren looked disappointed but knew it was true so he smiled "sure i will" and shut her door.

Outside the Sharma house:

Viren stopped outside the house.Nivedita undid her seat belt "Nivedita before you go you have to promise that you will have that ice cream with me?" Nivedita smiled "Sure some other time after work" Viren smiled and said "Good night Nivedita Sharma" Nivedita stepped outside the car and said "Good night Viren Sood"...

Hope you guys enjoyed ... sorry if not good anyway more FF next time member my FF are all random scenes i make up so they don't go in a story except for this one.Guys there was not much talking as i believe love doesn't need words as the actions ALWAYS speak louder.Member press the LIKE button and please comment !!! Thank you for reading

x x x x x x x 
I LOVE KINSHUK MAJHAJAN

Edited by LakshmiRathore - 07 July 2011 at 2:17am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

GSPriyavishdeeprajuJasNehaFanjananishanccbm_lovertukun2009ash_nivrenfarstarsururButifuleyesdaffodils06sandy_nivrenHonkytonk-aamina--Atiya-samin6Alphabet26SanaJasmineReshJroops82-SilverDragon-love_never_dies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: The chase and dinner part 3" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Alphabet26

IF-Rockerz

Alphabet26

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
it was nice and wonderful part...Smile

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
good work lakshmi...

Butifuleyes

Goldie

Butifuleyes

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Good one sweetie quiet romantic.

roops82

IF-Rockerz

roops82

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Lakshmi,,it was simple yet beautiful..loved it..

Pls continue writing..Smile

SanaJasmine

IF-Rockerz

SanaJasmine

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
nice lakshmi dear..awesome..

farstar

farstar

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
update soon ...love u ff

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.