Frequent Posters

Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG thanks for sharing the pics arnav saves kushi wow 😊
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
If  they give these kind of dose every day...

God who will save us  from becoming insane😈
Edited by anithaiyer - 12 years ago
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
AHHH the best part of today's episode and YES I think this scene beats all their other ones...

I especially loved the follow-up to the scene, how he looked at her when he came out and the sad BG music making you feel bad for Khushi and feel the hurt coming from Arnav too and than him leaving and ignoring her and BAM he is back again to save her...

Didn't expect a rain scene so soon at all but loving it! SaRun's chemistry is ON FIRE!!
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i love it when such scenes come as surprise no SBS,no SBB,no Fb or any thing just  like that n it clicks like no other thing,not that i am blaming SBS fore casts but i like to have my surprises
it is their first hug n first rain scene<3
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bary

i love it when such scenes come as surprise no SBS,no SBB,no Fb or any thing just  like that n it clicks like no other thing,not that i am blaming SBS fore casts but i like to have my surprises
it is their first hug n first rain scene<3

Sameee...I love surprises. And wooh its you Swetha, haven't seen you around since ages. Do you remember me?!πŸ˜†

I would not have mind SaRun interviews from this scene though but looking at their recent interviews, they will be so speechless and Barun will be kinda shyπŸ€ͺ
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Ramsha-

Sameee...I love surprises. And wooh its you Swetha, haven't seen you around since ages. Do you remember me?!πŸ˜†

I would not have mind SaRun interviews from this scene though but looking at their recent interviews, they will be so speechless and Barun will be kinda shyπŸ€ͺ

Haha! I agree Ramsha! An offscreen interview from this scene would have been amazing. πŸ˜† Barun's reactions would be the best. πŸ˜†

bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Ramsha-

AHHH the best part of today's episode and YES I think this scene beats all their other ones...

I especially loved the follow-up to the scene, how he looked at her when he came out and the sad BG music making you feel bad for Khushi and feel the hurt coming from Arnav too and than him leaving and ignoring her and BAM he is back again to save her...

Didn't expect a rain scene so soon at all but loving it! SaRun's chemistry is ON FIRE!!

RAMSHUUU
really i thought these cvs as tadpane wale types but them made their leads meet in first episode in a intense way
naukri soon with out dragging
third day of naukri heroine in saree
now first rain scene along with their first hug
SaRun chemistry toh "By god" i love them yaar
oh betn i love u Barun-Shilpa siggy😳
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: asmi3893

thnx 4 da pics

they wer lukin sooo gud

he was lukin  so cute wen he saw her shiverin
a guiltstriken face

n the hug was 2 gud

yep im glad he was guilty..it wud've been so wrong on his part to not even melt a bit..😊
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mazkachazka

yess ahaana...we're already dead..πŸ˜†...for me it was like shocking too..as they didnt show it clearly in the upcoming thing..so i was apprehensive too,but somehow knew it wud be ASR..coz there wud be no one in the office who could save her..😳..but you know they also showed that shyam ji is at their home and asks payal if khushi's home ,when he finds out that he leaves the place to look out for khushi..so i was worried !!what if they showed shyam saving her..but no..i wasn't disappointed..it was indeed ASR..😳

Yessh it was truly unexpected. Glad that shyam wasn't kabab mein haddi, if he would have come in between i would have killed that mad fellow πŸ˜‘ and it would have been weird khushi and shyam getting so romantic  It was Arnav all the way !! Love him more now. Yesterday we got a wonderful scene today we got a more wonderful scene, hope tomorrow we have the most wonderful scenes. πŸ˜³
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
gosh am i dreaming???
someone pinch me
god sake

their too close
omg omg omg

* am going to faint