Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
i guess yesterdays updater was busy
hence i can see no update,i came forward

scene starts from 4th end ,simar sees the chit reads it and smiles , rholi also sees from back and says  ''jaldi mulakaat kaisey hogi '' simar Blushingblushes ,rholi continues bua ji said till marriage gets over you ppl cant meet,some one calls  simar '' bhabi bhabi arrey darshan toh dijiye '' simar and rholi are clueless who was it prem sister enters with her little brother ,she says to simar  bhabi aap photo sey bhi jaada sundar hai ( he he hamey patha hai baby that photo was horrible ROFL) simar smiles and asks you are cherry ri8 prem ji said about you ,and prem notices guddu and asks  about him cherry says he is guddu santhu bhaiya ka  son ,simar  goes near him and asks how is he guddu smiles , simar says to cherry that she is the first one who called her as bhabi she felt so good ( no probs simar i also will call you bhabi LOLLOL.wait Disapprove if i call you bhabi means Confusedprem will be bhaiya to me Crynoo never Shocked) gautham enters calling didi cherry goes and by pulling his cheeks says so cute gautham sees and rholi and shows his face and says dekhaWinkWink
rholi says to cherry that her dress is so good ,cherry says prem gave her , gautham and guddu moves one side to play games ,rholi continues  room is also so good,cherry says come our house u will like it too and i decided songs for sangeeth too rholi says even i prepared a list
cherry says ok we both will take good songs from our list and will make  dhamaal performance in sangeeth rholi says ok...and they continue talking simar is watching

scene shifts  simar and  meena ji goes to temple ( after so long im seeing a day scene in show Sleepy)
meena  ji shows simar prems house and says  that is ur sasural  bahut pyaara ghar hai beta simar smiles ,flower wali aunty notices it ,simar and meena  aunty goes to buy flower  flower wali aunty asks you ppl are new to the city ,meena ji says yes  for maataji house we came ..my daughter marriage is gone happen , flower wali aunty asks prem bhaiya sey (hey hello prem tere liye bhaiya hai kya Angry screw tik hai na ) and she sees simar and says pyaari beti hai (prem tere liye bhaiya  aur simar betiROFL  satyanash Confused )
and she gives full set of flowers meenaji gives money she says no meena aunty insist but flower wali says you ppl are prem bhaiys relative i cant take money frm you go and take dharshan inside,simar and meena ji leaves simar and meena ji prays and meenaji says simar she will go this side and come simar is praying alone in front of god ..she opens her eyes and sees prem next to her praying ... ( viva bg plays  all romantic moments ) simar and prem do's all pooja and simar give prem prasad prem takes it and by ishara says bye (arrey stop day dreaming simar ROFLROFL ) simar says bye to prem and seeing meena ji comes and wakes her ( dekha i said u na its prem's effectLOLLOLLOL)simar realises its dream   ..

scene shifts full simar  family in living room ...rholicomes and says  all their relatives came... all the mens go to talk in one side  ladies starts ladies special antakshri  all are dancing and singing happily  ...suddenly  prem enters with his little brother to keep all foods  bua notices prem and drags him to dance all enjoys suddenly  jamna laal enters with mens all are shocked

episode ends

precap: prem selecting rings with bhabis ,here simar alone  in front of mirror trying her necklace

do hit the like button

Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 06 July 2011 at 7:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirshiny3lastminPrinsesse.Suvi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ssk ~5th july 2011 update complete" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

safin

safin

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
thanks for the awesome update Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.