Mr.Vishal-GHSP team on star1 says GHSP not ending - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

@all ... U all are most welcome ... & thanks to samata my friend who actually sent me PM ...

THANX...BUT THEY R PLAYING DOUBLE GAME...
Thank u so much for the info...after so much of negativity m happy that i got to hear something positive, n that too officially...now plz dont believe sbs any more.
thnx soo much for sharing!!! 
Thanx hima for sharing... I guess such rumors are being spread to get some publicity & trp.

mamta - i just hope itz a publicity stunt ...

Hima - 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 Thank you for the news.  
Samata and Hima love u sweethearts...thank u so much dearies for sharing gr8 news infact the best news yaar!!! 😊...congratz to Our GHSP MAANEET and Us MAANEETIANS!!!😊...V all MAANEETIANS will together ensure that Our GHSP MAANEET who have now become lives heart and hearbeat breath and soul of all MAANEETIANS will go on forever...V will do anything and everything to save Our GHSP MAANEET bcuz they r the bestest of the best!...hope GHSP the best show ever and forever and MAANEET's eternal saga the most heart-touching and soul-touching divine sacred magical beautiful lovely adorable fairytale mesmerizing breathtaking journey goes on forever...MAANEET r a perfect couple the best couple ever and forever truly a couple made in heaven...GHSP MAANEET and MAANEETIANS r the bestest of the best!...GHSP MAANEET and MAANEETIANS Rock!...love respect admire and worship GHSP MAANEET truly and deeply to infinity and beyond...proud to be a GHSP' and MAANEET' lover admirer and worshipper...proud to be a MAANEETIAN...MAANEETIANS plz try to watch GHSP on tv and also watch as many repeats possible like me!...and also switch on tv atleast 5 mins before telecast time like 9.25...hopefully new interesting track will bring in more trps...hoping for the best bcuz dreams do come true!😊😉

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
thank you sooo much Hima Di for the news 😃now all the rumors can finally stop and ppl can focus on bringing GHSP back to #1 by voting on the chaska meter and opening posts and commenting on posts, articles and fan pages !!!!! 😊