Page 1
Page   of 2

Jenishazz

Goldie

Jenishazz

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeffy

Originally posted by souroj

How , I wish what u have written comes trueSmile.
I think Iccha will not be ready to come back, then Sid shoots VeerOuch n Iccha will just come running back to VeerEmbarrassed
ya ichcha should not come as soon as that puppet calls. . He should suffer for his foolishness and let him recover completely from deadly tapasya virus . . Especially mai and dadaji should recover from it. . Then ichcha goes this time with full due respect to her
Mai and daddaji need should be really punished in their life and they should realise their foolishness of supporting Tapasya.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimmkdeepaatiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Icha's entry in basti (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ichhvee

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfankikyo

Expo1

Groupbie

Expo1

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Good job.  Its great that you are out of Bzoo where you were insulted all the time.  Good luck to you to come up in life as a successful person Ichcha.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mkdeepaasourojBella.

vivacious_priya

IF-Dazzler

vivacious_priya

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

I think Iccha will not be ready to come back, then Sid shoots VeerOuch n Iccha will just come running back to VeerEmbarrassed

wow for  ichcha to come back veer should be shootLOL...

Edited by vivacious_priya - 07 July 2011 at 12:11am

dreamz12

dreamz12

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
I wish Ichcha goes directly to Basti to her friends. Damini searching for Ichcha shud find her there and decides to stay there with Ichcha. More importantly they shud convince Jogi to leave them wherever they are.That way Divya need not fall further down(of course her character already sucks!!) and Jogi will also be saved from all his lecturing sessions to Divya.

Veer has to fully realize that Tapasya can never change. Damini shud make Ichcha realize that Marriage & Veer shud be her first & foremost priority and only than shud come Jogi, Bundela parivar and Tapasya. She also shud make Ichcha realize that only love is not enough for a smooth marriage but Trust & being truthful to your spouse always are also important in any relationship. Ichcha shud realize fully that Veer shud be her priority and everything else including lifelong friendship is secondary. Only than Veecha shud reunite.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mkdeepaaJenishazzsourojjdfan

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saritha30

Even i hate tappu very much

Any sensible normal person is supposed to hate that characters cause that is pure evil..But some people always like that character which has no character .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SnehaposiyonamkdeepaasourojBella.ankit111

souroj

IF-Dazzler

souroj

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivacious_priya

wow for  ichcha to come back veer should be shootLOL...

I did not make this upConfused. The actor playing Sid, himself said he will shoot VeerOuch n I just said may be this will be the reason for Iccha to come back to Veer.

varun.tap

IF-Dazzler

varun.tap

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
ye uttaran ki ladkiya bahut apne mann ki hai jab tak jogi nahi laut ke aata ye khoob apne mann ka karegi...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top