Icha's entry in basti - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Good job.  Its great that you are out of Bzoo where you were insulted all the time.  Good luck to you to come up in life as a successful person Ichcha.
Originally posted by souroj

How , I wish what u have written comes true😊.
I think Iccha will not be ready to come back, then Sid shoots Veer n Iccha will just come running back to Veer😳

wow for  ichcha to come back veer should be shoot😆...
Edited by vivacious_priya - 12 years ago
I wish Ichcha goes directly to Basti to her friends. Damini searching for Ichcha shud find her there and decides to stay there with Ichcha. More importantly they shud convince Jogi to leave them wherever they are.That way Divya need not fall further down(of course her character already sucks!!) and Jogi will also be saved from all his lecturing sessions to Divya.

Veer has to fully realize that Tapasya can never change. Damini shud make Ichcha realize that Marriage & Veer shud be her first & foremost priority and only than shud come Jogi, Bundela parivar and Tapasya. She also shud make Ichcha realize that only love is not enough for a smooth marriage but Trust & being truthful to your spouse always are also important in any relationship. Ichcha shud realize fully that Veer shud be her priority and everything else including lifelong friendship is secondary. Only than Veecha shud reunite.
Originally posted by Saritha30

Even i hate tappu very much

Any sensible normal person is supposed to hate that characters cause that is pure evil..But some people always like that character which has no character .

Originally posted by vivacious_priya

wow for  ichcha to come back veer should be shoot😆...

I did not make this up😕. The actor playing Sid, himself said he will shoot Veer n I just said may be this will be the reason for Iccha to come back to Veer.
ye uttaran ki ladkiya bahut apne mann ki hai jab tak jogi nahi laut ke aata ye khoob apne mann ka karegi...