Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

Icha's entry in basti

mkdeepaa Goldie
mkdeepaa
mkdeepaa

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Now friends the situation is arising that Icha is going back to the basti. What you think she will directly go in basti or first at Thakurs place and find out Damini has already shifted at basti or will see Divya accusing Damini and will both leave from thakurs house.

Anyways I look forward seeing when Veer realises the truth, he visit basti to convince Icha to come back and there will be fresh romance lit between Veer and Icha the same kuch khas hain kuch baat hain bg song.

but I hope there will be no more separation between veecha in terms of misuderstanding...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sali195smilee17purvimanjup83Jenishazzsourojtiny15Roshini1494

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
How , I wish what u have written comes trueSmile.
I think Iccha will not be ready to come back, then Sid shoots VeerOuch n Iccha will just come running back to VeerEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sali195smilee17siyonadreamz12anjup83Jenishazztiny15

jeffy Senior Member
jeffy
jeffy

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

I think Iccha will not be ready to come back, then Sid shoots VeerOuch n Iccha will just come running back to VeerEmbarrassed
ya ichcha should not come as soon as that puppet calls. . He should suffer for his foolishness and let him recover completely from deadly tapasya virus . . Especially mai and dadaji should recover from it. . Then ichcha goes this time with full due respect to her

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sali195smilee17siyonaanjup83mkdeepaaJenishazzsourojqueen_of_heartstiny15intruderfast

mkdeepaa Goldie
mkdeepaa
mkdeepaa

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Ya now its Icha's turn to save Veer from Sid...Hope both will reunite then.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83siyonasourojtiny15

kikyo IF-Dazzler
kikyo
kikyo

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeffy

ya ichcha should not come as soon as that puppet calls. . He should suffer for his foolishness and let him recover completely from deadly tapasya virus . . Especially mai and dadaji should recover from it. . Then ichcha goes this time with full due respect to her
he he don't you guys ichcha mata too deserve a little punishment for hiding habits..in which millenium she will realize that ..Embarrassed vansh died she hasn't yet realized that she should not have hidden that letter Embarrassed it's better veer never get her back and she dies with this guilt she should  have spoken truth not hidden things when there was time Embarrassed ..that would be perfect ending  this silly character Big smile

Edited by kikyo - 06 July 2011 at 4:42am

smilee17siyonaichhveejdfan

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

he he don't you guys ichcha mata too deserve a little punishment for hiding habits..in which millenium she will realize that ..Embarrassed vansh died she hasn't yet realized that she should not have hidden that letter Embarrassed it's better veer never get her back and she dies with this guilt she should  have spoken truth not hidden things when there was time Embarrassed ..that would be perfect ending  this silly character Big smile
ROFLkikyo i think ichcha lost a loyal true fanOuchCry

anjup83ichhveekikyotiny15

kikyo IF-Dazzler
kikyo
kikyo

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by kikyo

ROFLkikyo i think ichcha lost a loyal true fanOuchCry
True fan and me Shockedhuh  i would like to bang my head on a wall than being a fan of  this loser Deadit was only that i hate tappu too much and when people try to prove that Censored right and lie for that... which  of course i cannot digest   thats why i said something in favor of ichcha otherwise for me ichcha can rot in hell i damn care DeadLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123siyonaichhveeanjup83tiny15

misty_drastifan IF-Rockerz
misty_drastifan
misty_drastifan

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Even i hate tappu very much

purvimJenishazzmkdeepaatiny15

Go to top