Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Who is this Dhruv?? πŸ˜•
and if he is parallel lead and shyam is dhruv...then change the actor please. this shyam seems like some side actor...i dunno the aura is just not that strong...he just doesn't have that personality...kind of strong screen presence...he doesn't brighten up the screen like sanaya and barun does...😳
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
shyam is druv? bur aren't all razaiada men supposed to be hot? 
maybe he missed the gene :P
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Our latest show is a step towards a more matured love story that is full of hatred and betrayal but three individuals who are the victims of destiny battle their emotions and responsibilities while understanding friendship, hatred, marriage, death, relationships, promises, love and  then regaining themselves for the sake of their families.

@ bold Wow seems like a lot is gonna happen...But CV's please heed my warning that do not make it into a drama where in this case Dhruv obviously falls in love with Kushi turns grey n events happen throughout and finally he leaves n obviously Kushi and Arnav love each other n then Kushi n Arnav get married and are happy living with each other...When suddenly Arnav gets into an accident n he dies n dhruv is the hero in this scene supporting her throughout this hard time n finally ends up marrying her!!!!

I will freakin BLOW if this happens n im sure all your other viewers will also not let you live peacefully!!!

We all love ArHi n dont want any BS such as that scenario described to happen!!! N im saying this cuz these types of events have happened in many serials...SO definitely dont want none of this to happen!!!

ArHi <3
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
😭So Dhruv is Sham which is Angie's hubby ??

I am so confused, though I love the whole story even more now:  Star plus Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon which is based on two individuals who are separated due to their fate  and their promises. They are soul mates but when they realize the true meaning of unconditional love they are tested by the destiny. Our latest show is a step towards a more matured love story that is full of hatred and betrayal but three individuals who are the victims of destiny battle their emotions and responsibilities while understanding friendship, hatred, marriage, death, relationships, promises, love and  then regaining themselves for the sake of their families

but I am kinda confused on the bold. They are gonne be seperated?😲
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Opti

I think Shyam is Dhruv who is anjali's husband and Khushi's real brother separated in their childhood. Maybe he has found out that she is his ister who is being raised by Payal's parents and is trying to get close to that family.  When Arnav and Khushi become an item, he'll surface to create problems.  

THAT Would be amazing.. Sham , Khushi's brotherπŸ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

@TS: Do u have the link of this diary? Does Gul has a blog? Or Is it from 4Lions' page...

Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Who is Dhruv? Does she means Shyam? Since she mentioned Abhaas?...
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I sometimes feel that Shyam has a different type of love towards Khushi like a sibling one. We know he looks at her affectionately so maybe she can be his sis. We don't know about Khushi's father so this may be possible. Hopefully, Shyam is not the obstacle in Khushi's life.
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Dhruv is the Third Brother of raizada clan and not anajali's husband. So Shyam is Dhruv! and he too falls in love with Khushi.

My guess is that Shyam will win Khushi's family's heart by his charm like he did win bua and then will get engaged to khushi...By the time khushi realizes she loves arnav it will be too late...and she will be comitted to shyam and probably will marry him to keep her promise.

And in between all this there will be the mystery and connection of Khushi's family involvement in Arnav's past..his mom's death.