Sasural Simar Ka

shaadi =)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kashish_s2

kashish_s2

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
hey guys kashish here ...

I really wish that they show the shaadi properly!!!! with the mehendi, sangeet and shaadi!!!! and full masti and songs!!! and I hope Simar is not endulged and worried throughout. And it should be really romantic.. Like Vivah with Shahid and Amrita. I know noone can beat them but they can try at least. =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EAREYE

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "shaadi =)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
yup  they will show fully according to promo ..no worries on that and regarding simar sad its on engagement that  ichki  came to  function so only hopefully prem will hit him out 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anant_lover

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Sizzlerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
guys do u know SSK is more popular then Cb2.yaya.now just we want is that SSK  beats SGP...then we will be in top

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

guys do u know SSK is more popular then Cb2.yaya.now just we want is that SSK  beats SGP...then we will be in top

a yaar saw the tvr rating ssk got many good audiences ,  we beat cb2 ..and regarding sgp ya we have to beat them too

Anant_lover

Goldie

Anant_lover

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I'm pretty sure they will show the full wedding sequence kinda like vivahEmbarrassed...to cute i'm so excited to see what happens next... Big smile

But I know that Simar will have to give the third auditionOuch as well because that's the basis of the show where she follows her dream and her husband meaning our Prem will support her in every way. Smile

I just hope that Prem is aware that she will be auditioning or else...Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.