Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged

There was a segment with the actors of mkap, nothing related to the show but actors were sharing there monsoon experience. 

Monika- reporter  asked monika to share some monsoon memories, she said '' M from jammu where we use to have lot of rains and i miss those dayz vryy much'' Reporter asked her to sing a monsoon song , and she did ( don't remember which song ) Then she started dancing in rain, and as usual started showin herself sweet 16.

Anupam ji- Reporter asked him why u r drinking tea in kulaad, he said  '' khulad increases the taste of tea and it's enviourment frndly''.  He was as usual decent and simple.Big smile 

PG- Reporter asked her what r ur monsoon fundas, she replied '' In monsoon we shud wear shorts and spe footwears are now also available for monsoon ,one shud use them'' Pooja sing a song ''barsoo re megha''.

AB- Same qustions here as well to which arhaan said ''  everyone enjoys monsoon, It's a pretty gud season. Arhaan was having a chat with the reporter,dunno what was it bz thy just showe them talking but no sound of them. 

PS-  Srry guyzzz i don't exactly remember what arhaan said in his interview bz i was busy only in seeing AB...EmbarrassedTongueLOLLOLLOL

Edited by Pragati.T - 06 July 2011 at 2:24am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi.devrajsweet_bhankifariwishTvSeriersudharao100b2011Arhaan-da-bestlakshmi_paiidreeskhan123heera1702-BugsBunny--Khush-babithajsuk4AziyageesHamiSkyFallen Star---Yemi---Anondo.Rmeena..telstrapiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamHeart_Hacker-....Poojie....carisma2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "E24-Monsoon spe" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!! SmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_paiPragati.T

lakshmi_pai

Goldie

lakshmi_pai

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
..is pratigya back to TN???...where is the sets.gh,tn or some other place...

Pragati.T....Poojie....

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by baba2babu

Can't say, PG was wearing d same saari which she had in d epi when d truth cme out but arhaan was wearing a maroon shirt, looked same when K was drinking in front of P at his adda... I think either thy took dere interveiws on diffrent dayz or may b when dey were shooting for d scene when K was drinking in front of P at adda. dere clothes were d same..

Edited by Pragati.T - 06 July 2011 at 2:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_paipiyarapiyari....Poojie....

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Can't say, PG was wearing d same saari which she had in d epi when d truth cme out but arhaan was wearing a maroon shirt, looked same when K was drinking in front of P at his adda... I think either thy took dere interveiws on diffrent dayz or may b when dey were shooting for d scene when K was drinking in front of P at adda. dere clothes were d same..

Thanks...I think they must have shot it before and now they are telecasting it...

lakshmi_paibabithaj

idreeskhan123

IF-Dazzler

idreeskhan123

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
thabks 4 sharing..

Pragati.T

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by Pragati.T

Thanks...I think they must have shot it before and now they are telecasting it...

Ya chud b, or may b  thy took d interveiw during dat dharmendra scene...Confused bz lyk we got to know dat scene chud b shoot in rain...lets see.Smile

piyarapiyari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top