BEST - TAKE LEAP OF 1 YEAR...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mayank7

Groupbie

mayank7

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Really Present track is very dull..

Better to take one year leap with new look of Gopi... Lesson to teach Raasi in different...Big smile

1. Educated Gopi .. Still Ahem is long to Gopi (But soft corner)...

2. Jigar with new girl friend.

3. Raasi to teach a lesson in this way for his past mistakes.

4. Kinjat & Dhawal @ good position.

5. Koki is in bed to continue all other wise...once leap starts then in first week Koki get health 2 continue for further track.

6. Strong Gopi like Koki Mentality & Hetal Mind.

how it works if story narrate like this...???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine33shaffaANJ4

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BEST - TAKE LEAP OF 1 YEAR..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
This show is about Aham loving Gopi, Rashi loving Jigar, and Kinjal loving Dhaval, to fulfil the position of a partner in the other's life.

I want to see the moment in happens, jumping forward in time we will miss when it happens, with the studying track, Aham will help Gopi with her studies and listen to her more, spend more time with her teaching her, in their room at night, even though she has a tutor she will do homework and Aham can help her, all these scenes will be left out if they go forward a year.

Also once the partners fall in love, the reluctant partner accepting the other one, that is it for this show, it will end, so what's the use of jumping forward and ending the show in 2 weeks max, that is not a good idea, and the CV's want to prolong the show as much as possible anyway, so we will see Gopi as innocent until 2 or 3 weeks of the show ending then Rashi and Urmila will be caught and they will repent and all will be one big happy family. 

I don't like it either but that is what this show is about.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaffabholabear

Traxy101

Goldie

Traxy101

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I don;t think that would be the best idea because we'll end up missing a lot such as Gopi's education and any progress in the two relationships

shaffa

Goldie

shaffa

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged

I cant see a leap happening????? it might be good for the story to move on and bring in new look and to turn the tables on R&U and for Gopi to catch them would be grate????? we have had over 300 epidsode of Gopis life turn in to hell why not make Gopi a bit like R&U and let Gopi do Kalkari on RashiParty (I could sit back and watch 300 epidose of R&U life in hell)Dancing

but i also hope that the CVs dont make a mocker of Gopis education just to bring in new girl to upset J&R relationship????? and then forget Gopi/Ahem romance???? we havent see much of G&A relationship build up to anything...all we see is R&U kalkaris, Rashi being nasty to MIL and Jiger, Kokial tell everyone off and Hetal with her smile...oh and not to forget the three stooges DLOLKLOLULOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top