SBS|Epi Discussion Thread| - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
So now toasty and Malti will try to set these two brother rights..hmm will be interesting to see how they try to do that, without stepping over each others egos and husbands...
Sudha has literally reached a new low today!! How could she have done this to Toasty? GOing behind everyones back, even so her husbands?? What is wrong with this mother? Does she not see her over intrusive self is destroying her daughters life!!!
Cannot wait for todays episode!! Ugh the suspense of what is to unfold is killing me!!!
Hi was wondering if someone can help me with an answer to my question...who withdrew the money from the bank account in Pune? if it was Tej what did he do with the money?
Thanks 
Originally posted by Peda

Hi was wondering if someone can help me with an answer to my question...who withdrew the money from the bank account in Pune? if it was Tej what did he do with the money? Thanks
No it wasn't Tej... actually Tej's wallet was stolen & the person who did that must have withdrawn the money. Tej told Pashu that he did not withdraw any money😊
EDT mein itna sannata q hai bhai?
Originally posted by top_of_the_wind

EDT mein itna sannata q hai bhai?
no idea😆 maybe nobody is starting a discussion over here...

Ok I'll start... not much as I'll wait for the update.
Today's episode was a heart breaking episode🥺 Felt extremely bad for Nitika & her parents... don't understand what Toasty got by coming up with such a brilliant idea👎🏼😡 I thought Smita's ideas were dangerous but Toasty has left Smita far behind with her super duper dangerous idea of making Nitika & her parents make a wedding proposal Poor Nitika!!!😭 But I'm glad her parents stood up for her this time though last time they backed off👏
what happen in todays epi?
so nice that ved-nitika got married ❤️

now that kiya is gone.. sbs is coming back gradually 👏 maybe, malti bhabhi ,ishgt be pregnant

will be fun to see pashu as father 👍🏼
omg.. what is nani maa creating in the house..

actually i do think that she is disciplined.. what say..?? 😕