Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Gouri..  i know i am soo late to reply...
But that was sooo hilarious...
And that part  when Maan saying..
mujche laga ki tum sirf mere ho...😆
loved ur post...
let's see how the cv's handle this track...
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i have decided that now onward I am only going to sit back and watch what the Cvs give us. I am determined NOT to expect, request, ask or even demand anything from them. Now I want to give them a free hand and see what the new lot can give us. 
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pennu

Gouri..  i know i am soo late to reply...

But that was sooo hilarious...
And that part  when Maan saying..
mujche laga ki tum sirf mere ho...😆

pennu...no worries babe... it aint late... yaar i was remembering the old days... cudnt help remembering the dialogues like yeh ladki mujhe pagal kar degi... main pregnant hoon and mujhe laga tum sirf meri ho... 😆😆😆😆
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
my imagination of GHSP reloaded seems to be getting correct... 😆😆😆😆

i just cant stop lauffing imagining maan saying mujhe laga tum sirf meri ho when geet will tell him i'm pregnant... 😆😆😆😆

i hv a few questions... will maan remove the taveez???

wont he wonder how that taveez came to him???

who is this female who stays in his house???

who is geet???

Just imagine MSK saying...Jab Maan singh khurana baat karta hai tab beech mein koi baat nahi kar sakta... mere office mein wahi hota hai jo main chahata hoon...n geet saying... aapka office?? par 51% stake holder to main hoon... n MSK will be 😕😕😕😕... yeh kab n kaise hua... tum ho kaun???? again he will yell at her like he did in the outhouse... that she is after his money...

koi to mere sawaalon ka jawab do ... do na...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome  and funny  post! .I'm totally excited about the upcoming track...really really excited...
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
G, I made a post on the Taveez and the whole situation of what will he think when he sees it .. that whose is it .. why does he have it .. why is he wearing it etc etc .. it;ll be so interesting!!

And yea I'm so interested to see what happens about the whole 51% thing!

Z
Armu4eva thumbnail
Gou...fab scenario...👏 wuld b real fun to see Maneet battling it outin KC for CON-trol 🤣

Just imagine MSK saying...Jab Maan singh khurana baat karta hai tab beech mein koi baat nahi kar sakta... mere office mein wahi hota hai jo main chahata hoon...n geet saying... aapka office?? par 51% stake holder to main hoon... n MSK will be 😕😕😕😕... yeh kab n kaise hua... tum ho kaun???? again he will yell at her like he did in the outhouse... that she is after his money...

vivacious_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Gou...fab scenario...👏 wuld b real fun to see Maneet battling it outin KC for CON-trol 🤣

u cudnt CONtrol urself na??? had to use the word CON-Trol... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
tansy tera aur mera dimaag hai na... bilkul CONtrolled nahi hai... hahahahhaha
Fabulous post LOL I think I'd also burst out laughing. I actually started laughing when Maan got hit with the rod...I find twisted things hilarious for some reason. The other day I nearly got ran over by a car and I couldn't stop laughing LOL But I don't think GCM's will digest Dev, the insignificant weaker brother making THE great Maan Singh Khurana go green. Who cares. And a hum tum sequence we Geet is bold and Maan cringes 🤣 LMAO! And when they fight for the outhouse bedroom Geet should say 'I don't mind, which side of the bed do you want?' 🤣Edited by blahblablah - 12 years ago