Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Imagin if they bring Sameera while he is in such condition on not remembering anything and try to convince him that Sameera is his wife 😡
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

🤣 I know now why he has memory loss... He wanted to forget the jinxed SR they had!🤣 and Bingo... how can Geet be preggo for that SR!🤣 

Maan - "Tum sirf meri ho Haan"😎 
Geet - "Yeh bacha aapka hee hai"
Maan - "NAHIII Yeh kaise ho saktha hai... Mein kuch kar hi nahi saktha... i mean meine kuch kiya hee nahi! "🤣🤣

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Preeti super, lolzzz and back on Maan shouting and throwing Dev out, haha lolzzz...

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Zee - sameera can come n try to convince maan... but maan will remember everything till the HP entry na... so he will know sameera isnt married to him ..he hates sameera...

n also whole family is there na... i mean dev, geet, adi, daadi...n all to tell maan bout geet

thoda funny stufff dekh... itna serious mat ho jao... 😆😆😆
Originally posted by: deniac

@Zee - sameera can come n try to convince maan... but maan will remember everything till the HP entry na... so he will know sameera isnt married to him ..he hates sameera...

n also whole family is there na... i mean dev, geet, adi, daadi...n all to tell maan bout geet

thoda funny stufff dekh... itna serious mat ho jao... 😆😆😆

How can u be sure that he will remember things until his HP's entry? 😕
This is what Rahul called magic without logic 😆🤪🤣😕😳🥱👎🏼😵
The question, How they will all the old staff of KC to help on bringing back Maan's memory? 🤣
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well CVs speed of thought is faster than a bullet train leaving poor viewers dazed😲😆
The bankruptcy track didn't even gain momentum forget reaching a conclusion.The scene in the promo didn't even give its darshan that they decided to give their maha shocker🥱
Somehow they seem to love making MSK a patient in the hospital time 'n' again.
Bechari Geet par koi taras to khao
Anyways would love to see office scenes coz me love those good old days plus atleast we'll see Geet-the working woman😃
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Me loving it😆...I personally wanted memory loss so that the golden days can be revived😆😳

Gouri awesome post👏..sorry couldn't SMS u because of lack of balance😭..

I would love to see the dusht and danav passionate MSK back in action😎 and Geet trying to make him remember everything by recreating kurban hua to pee loo or even "I m pregnent" drama mayb😆😛..

My only issue is if they had to bring ML track then why this bankruptcy was introduced in between😕..both tracks hv equal potential ...so CVs should not jump from one track to another but try to deal with them properly one at a time🤔/...Anyways lets see how it works😛

Why do I have feeling that Geet is the one who would be after Maan's izaat this time? Lol, since she knows he is her's, lol...

🤣
Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago
nice post...but i will love to c him back as msk n then geet working as his secretery to vow him again:)