sharan.k thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone, sorry for the late update.. Im posting it since no one has.. so I hope noone is writing it already (i think its quite late to do it though) anyway enjoy it..

Bedi house balcony:

Epi starts where it had ended… Amrit telling vimmy she knows everything what goes around in the house and she just doesn't say anything. She further says that whatever has happened we all are responsible for it. Even you are responsible. You are older than Hetal, even if she made a mistake, you should have taught her well, but you didn't do anything like that. Instead of trying to make her understand, you wanted to teach her lesson ..Vimmy is sad and hetal you are no less, you are new to this house, instead of trying to understand the relationships, you tried to change them (hetal shocked).. working in one's own house, I don't become the servant (hetal tried to say sumting) and working in his own shop, karan doesn't become servant either.. anyway, im the one to blame rather than you two.. even though I understood everything, I couldn't do much (hetal and vimmy both sad)

Dhamakedaar entry of sweety:

Sweety: Chachi, jhayiji… (all look down.. hetal EXTREMELY shocked and angry).. both vimmy and amrit waves their hand (parmeet and sweety standing downstairs and parmeet is taking the suitcases out)

Amrit (to hetal and vimmy): I request you two not to tell anything to sweety..

Vimmy: don't worry bharjayi ji she wont know anything.. (hetal looks angry and feels helpless)

Gandhi house:

Anu and sejal sitting in the living area.

Sejal: Bhayia, we are sitting here with pen and paper but we don't even know bapuji's favourite students name and addresses… we don't know anything.. . Anu: someone has gone to get the diary from bapuji's room.. Sejal (smiling): Who? Mona bhabhi …

Baa and Masterji's scene:

Baa: Masterji….he will wear this suit on his birthday… do as I say .. dunt use ur own knowledge…

Masterji: okie ji,, I will do as you say.. mona waves to baa she keeps running to her.. they both come to where anu and sejal are sitting

Anu: dint I tell you sejal, mona is the number one chorni (hehe) Mona makes the face.. Mona: try looking for the number quickly… they start looking in the diary

Bharti and kalpesh walks towards them while talking.. Bharti: Bapuji will come in a while then we wont be able to do any preparation.. Kalpesh: when bapuji comes, why don't you go and take him outside.. Bharti: I hv lots of wrk to do, you go and take him.. (everyone stares at them) Kalpesh: I will see the wrk here, you take him… Bharti: I told you that you take him… He shouldn't know anything…

Bapuji enters, baa try to shut them up…Bapuji: who shouldn't know what.. Kalpesh and sejal shocked look up… anu hides the diary quickly.. bharti shocked looks back.. kalpesh makes face towards bharti

They all have fake smile..Bharti: what you saying, who shouldn't know what? Bapuji: you just said that… Bharti: when did I say that? Baa starts laughing Bapuji: why you stuttering, bahu? Anu hints her sumting..Bharti: I have sore throat, everyone has that… Bapuji: what were you guys talking about though with this sore throat? Bharti: we were thinking of taking you to the mandir.. Mona smiles: haannn.. Baa starts laughing again… Bapuji: why don't you guys go, I dunt feel like going, I will go with kalpesh for a walk.. kalpesh little disaapointed Bapuji: lets go kalpesh.. Kalpesh: bapuji me?? Bapuji: Yes you, look at yourself you are growing so fat (lol) Baa starts laughin again (boy she is so funny) they leave and baa starts laughing… Anu: now we can prepare properly, we have time.. Mona: no, we have no time they will come back in 30 mins and there are so many contact number and details.. look at it… Anu: im looking, sejal start writing.. Mona: this one looks his fav..Sejal: and ambaji, we have to invite hetal and her sasurall wale too, afterall its bapuji's bday (bharti and mona smile) Hetal didi must be here… Bharti looks sad.. Anu: Yeah ambaji, we should invite them.. Bharti nods Mona: And mere maike walo ko bhi… They all start laughing.. Bharti: if everyone wants this, then sure.. Mona and Anu look sad …

Bedi house:

Sweety: jhayiji how are you?

Amrit: im well, you tell how are you?

Sweety: cant you tell from my smile that how happy im.. Satnam smiles but gurnaam doesn't lol

Vimmy: haye marjaniye, you really are vibrating with happiness..

Sweety: yeah, there is reason for that… Hetal cums running..

Parmeet: yeah, my gharwale are ready to bring her back home

Everyone happy and hetal raises an eyebrow..

Parmeet: that's why sweety really wanted to spend a couple of days at her maiyaka (hetall looks up but smiling a bit)

Satnam: very nice thing.. since you are here for a few days now, I hv some work to do, will come back soon and wen I cum back we will both sit and talk a lot..

Amrit smiles and gurnaam looks on …

Sweety: Chacha ji why you have to, why not tell karan veerji to take care of the store, he will do it..

Satnam looks at gurnaam.. Satnam: putter, the work in the store must be handled by me.. I will come back soon

Sweety: okie, then fine go but bring sum type of sweet from the halwayi close to the store… (hetal standing there giving mean looks) and dunt forget to bring samosas.. I will be back by the evening..  (satnaam leaves) and chachiji hows mona?

Vimmy: Mona is all fine and you can meet her later but first go and see daarji…

Sweety starts moving but she sees hetal on the way.. hetal looks down.. Sweety: sat shri akal bhabhi

Hetal: jai shri krishan.. Sweety: how are you .. (hetal nods).. lets go chachi … Vimmy: lets go…

Everyone leaves except hetal, she is standing there thinking..

Gandhi house:

Baa sitting on sofa.. Phone rings.. Baa: Hello.. Bejal: Jai shri krishan baa.. Baa: Bejal? Bejal: how are you? Baa: im good … Bejal: wont you ask how I am.. Baa: how are you? Bejal: I dunt like anything here without you guys, but khabar na ho to keh du (hehe) its bapuji's bday tmrw.. you must be doing the preparations right? Baa: yeah… Bejal: that's all I called for.. (both sad)Bejal: what an unlucky daughter am i…I cant even be there for the birthday of my father.. what had thought so much for this day.. I will do this, will do that (she starts crying) baa, please call me to yourself, please baa .. Baa: bejal, you yourself closed the door of this house for u, whatever you did with anchall, its not worth forgiving.. Bejal: I wil never repeat such mistake, baa, I swear by srinathji.. I am your daughter, baa Baa: Bejal, you are the daughter of this house, the way you had to leave from this house, I was very sad as well but how can I call you, bharti will never give in.. and whatever you did, bharti was most affected by all this…Bejal: I know baa, maybe that's why this is my punishment that I cry here and stay away from you guys.. okie, wish bapuji from my side.. (she hangs up and baa starts crying) Mona comes in… Mona: baa, everyone is calling you outside.. (she senses baa crying) baa what happened? Why you crying.. Baa: bejal called, she was crying a lot.. she is regretiing a lot, she wants to come back home.. I m her mother, I cant see her pain but I cant tell her to come back either, no.. she did very wrong with you and anu, and she has hurt bharti a lot and I cant forgive her, even if I want to.. (Mona looks on) no, I cant call her back.. but then I think, if she had not made such mistakes, she would have been here with us celebrating for ur bapuji's birthday.. (Mona sad and thinking) .. Baa is crying.. Mona: by god baa, dunt you worry, everything wil be okie in couple of days and phui will return .. Baa interferes: Mona.. u can forget her mistakes and maybe, anu will also forgive her but your ambaji, she will never forgive her and bejal didn't do any small mistake.. Mona: Baa, I will tell you sumting.. My daarji says, every person can make a mistake but only god is the one who doesn't make a mistake,.. Baa: but who will make this understand to your ambaji, you dunt know her yet, she is very stubborn ..once she admits to sumting, no one can change it..

Bedi household:

Sweety's sleeping.. Jhayiji: get up, putter.. Sweety: good morning.. I had such a good sleep. Afterall its my own house.. she then looks to the side and notices parmeet not there.. jhayiji whats the time.. parmeetji had a early morning meeting and I just kept on sleeping, why didn't you wake me up.. Jhayiji: why you so tense.. (sweety looking for her phone and finally finds it) SweetyL I dunt know what has happened to me.. she is searching for parmeet;s no. in the phone but cant find it..

Vimmy: its okie if you cant find the number,, you dunt need to be so tense in the morning.. here is the milk and drink it.. (jhayiji looks at the glass and smiles)

Sweety: forget the milk chachiji, parmeet ji left already and I just kept on sleeping..

Vimmy: relax, parmeet hasn't gone nowhere, he is sitting downstairs with karan and eating the breakfast and it was his idea to not wake u up early..

Sweety smiles: oh thanks, I was afraid for no reason.. (all smile)

Vimmy: and we are all here and in this condition, you shuldnt be so hyper..

Jhayiji: and that's what I was trying to tell her for so long and she just didn't give me a chance..

Sweety: im srry jhayiji (and again exaggerates about her pregnancy)

Vimmy: this often happens in such condition and now quickly drink this almond milk .. dunt make face, you have to drink it..

Sweety: jhayiji tell her to make adrak wali chai..

Vimmy: NO WAY.. you cant drink tea empty stomach, you will feel the burn, you will get it only after breakfast..

Amrit: yeah that's right.. you have to drink milk and vimmy, only you can do this..

Such a cute scene between vimmy, amrit and sweety

Satnam (to vimmy): in the afternoon, give this cheque to malhotra saab.. Vimmy: okie

Sweety: I didn't know wen you woke up in the morning.. why didn't you wake me up.. Good morning chachu..

Satnam: im going to wrk now and im the evening I will return and chacha bhatiji .. sweety completes sentence..

Satnam: yeah I remember, this time kalakand and moti choor ke laddu (they all smile)

Parmeet and satnam leaves

Sweety gives a flying kiss to parmeet and vimmy looks at her.. vimmy: now stop it already.. (they both smile)

Sweety: are chachi, whos car is this? (amrit looks disaapointed and vimmy shocked)

Vimmy: who.. (amrit stops her)

Amrit: its karan and hetal's

Sweety: really, when did karan veerji buy the car..  and didn't even tell me..

Vimmy: its not like that.. everything happened so fast and we didn't get time to tell you..

Sweety is mad.. sweety: its not done okie.. Karan and hetal arrives there..

Karan: okie jhayiji, I will leave..

Sweety: what you mean you will leave.. you bought the car and didn't even tell me and even vimmy chachi didn't tell me..

Karan shocked.. and speechless..

Sweety: why did you hide such a big thing.. im not going to be persuaded so easily, when you giving me the treat..

Karan: take it later..

Sweety: by the way, it's a nice car and now you wont even have to wait for chachaji to go to wrk..

Hetal looks at her.. Karan looks disappointed..

Hetal: yeah.. and even its very helpful for household chores..(karan looks down)

Sweety doesn't like her answering..

Vimmy: yeah hetal is right.. with two cars at home, its easy now..

Sweety: yeah, and biggest advantage must be to this tota maina Jodi (pointing towards karal), whenever they find time, they must be going out… didn't I say it right, karan veerji..

Karan: okie.. then I will be leaving, take care of urself..

Sweety holds his arm: veerji, where are you going.. take me out for the trip, atleast one turn and please dunt say no.. chachiji please tell him

Vimmy: yeah karan putter, take her she wont give in

Sweety: so should we go?

Karan smiles: okie I will go and bring the key

Hetal looks at him surprisingly and angrily and left their standing and thinking

Precap: Anu (to mona): Now the car belongs to hetal, I have transferred the papers on her name as well.. the car was not in our destiny but I had a strong connection with the car and even today, wen I see it going, I feel sumting in the heart (mona just listen)

..Apologize for the late update.. hope you guys like it :) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, Sharan did you just wrote this 😲 Tks for the update
sharan.k thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
lol np.. yeah i did.. i never really know how to paraphrase.. i feel im not good at paraphrasing and dunt want to kill the fun hehe.. :) 
suesodhi thumbnail
thanks Sharan for the great update, Baa was soo cute the way she was giggling like a kid :-)
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the update...
vinaya_kanoor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Baa was too cute...loved sweety's entry...maybe she might change things around the house...her entry has made the Bedi khaandaan so boisterous...I really hate Hetal - the way she is messing up things
vcoolwater thumbnail
Knowing Hetal, she will most likely hid the file that Satnam gave to Vimmy. She will do this, either make Vimmy or Sweety look bad  😕.  Oh well, at least Mona will soon be aware what liar Hetal is.
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love this episode with sweety especially the scenes with satnam and her. I also like baa today, she was really nice and even Bharti was a bit jovial. i hope They remain this way.

I hope that Hetal lies will come out soon and she should be punished for her deeds. I dont like Karan behaviour these days (but i love him in person, he is so innocent and cute)
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, glad sweety is back. 😆