Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

Karthik Tells Lovely he loves her (: (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

princessonline

IF-Dazzler

princessonline

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
^ I agree I was shocked when I saw that promo too because the show just started and he already expresses his love. Oh well more romance for us. Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karthik Tells Lovely he loves her (: (Page 2)" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priyankumupal

IF-Rockerz

priyankumupal

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
The lead guy looks so familiar, has he been in another show? anyway the show really is kind of sweet. I love how Karthik told of his love to Lovely, abruptly and suddenly. just wish the girl had a different name though. 

princessonline

IF-Dazzler

princessonline

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyankumupal

The lead guy looks sofamiliar, has he been in another show? anyway the show really is kind of sweet. I love how Karthik told of his love to Lovely, abruptly andsuddenly. just wish the girl had a different name though.

Hey Karthik the main lead use to come in Agla Janam Mohe Bitya Hi Kijo as Madhur. Shekar's dads sisters only son. Haha I agree love how he expresses his love! So cute.

priyankumupal

IF-Rockerz

priyankumupal

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessonline

Originally posted by priyankumupal

The lead guy looks sofamiliar, has he been in another show? anyway the show really is kind of sweet. I love how Karthik told of his love to Lovely, abruptly andsuddenly. just wish the girl had a different name though.

Hey Karthik the main lead use to come in Agla Janam Mohe Bitya Hi Kijo as Madhur. Shekar's dads sisters only son. Haha I agree love how he expresses his love! So cute.

ahh yes, i remember that now. he really is very sweet looking. Something very fresh about him. I hope this show picks up. It really has a relate-able story.

Akkisharma

Akkisharma

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
I know i saw that too, as culture of Indian shows she will fall in love with him too 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.