Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

princessonline

IF-Dazzler

princessonline

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Aww the promo was so cute and today's episode was even cuter! Karthik has totally fallen for Lovely and it's just AWESOME! I think Lovely will start to fall for him too because he was the only one that was able to see beyond Lovely's lies and see that she lies because of all the pain she has in her life due to her parents always fighting. She was shocked when he asked her "What pain do you have in life that compels you to lie?" Lovely denied being upset about anything but I think she was surprised that Karthik was able to notice that about her.  It was also really cute how Karthik kept looking at Lovely when she was rehearsing the scenes with her! He was so mesmerized. After that was over he kept looking at Lovely from across the room when she was standing and talking to his friends and when she would look at him he would look away and pretend to talk to someone and then look at her again! Awww I am just so in love with these two! Can't wait to see what happens!

What do you guys think is going to happen next?

Riya

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kwebbelameetasingh4ramonamSparklesDBShas3Radhakrishna123KiranSD1kasturika_kashuZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karthik Tells Lovely he loves her (:" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Radhakrishna123

IF-Rockerz

Radhakrishna123

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
I too loved today's episode. He has totally fell in love with her. I can't wait till lovely falls in love with him :)) And the best thing would be when lovely enters the house. Takraar between mrs. kaushik and Lovely :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessonline

princessonline

IF-Dazzler

princessonline

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhakrishna123

I too loved today's episode. He has totally fell in love with her. I can't wait till lovely falls in love with him :)) And the best thing would be when lovely enters the house. Takraar between mrs. kaushik and Lovely :))

I watched their scene about three times and the promo countless times! I am so excited to see what happens next although I kind of know we are going to have to wait to see Karthik's expression. I am just excited to watch him fall for Lovely and all those cute scenes (:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3Radhakrishna123

Shas3

IF-Dazzler

Shas3

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
I watched the promo several times too! LOL

princessonline

princessonline

IF-Dazzler

princessonline

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shas3

I watched the promo several times too! LOL

Hahaha we are crazy for KarLy! Every time I come on this forum and I am bored because you know I have watched the episode already I watch the promo over and over again as if I am going to know what happens by watching it multiple times!

Shas3

love09

IF-Dazzler

love09

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
can someonee plzz tell me where i can watch the promoo?

princessonline

IF-Dazzler

princessonline

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love09

can someonee plzz tell me where i can watch the promoo?

Hey,

This is the direct link to where you can watch the promo.
http://super.mast.tv/dailymotion.php?file=xjqgg3

however, if that link does not work for you try this link.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1711654 and click on Promo 9.

Riya

melissa05

Goldie

melissa05

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!! He admitted he loves her. That is just a big WOW!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.