Kareena Kareena

kareena kareena : Update Feb 21

sumit.savla thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Kareena KAreena : INDIA UPDATE OF FEB 21

Hello friends Welcome ........

In last episode we show tht Nilu gone to KAreena's place & while returnin from ther 2 her house she notices Prem was hangin from the window 2 get out .

Now let's see wht happen 2day..............

Today's jatka !!!!!!

Prem proposes Kareena

@ Kareena's place :

Now Prem seems 2 b in trouble,but then also he manages 2 handle the situation by again repeatin his bewadagiri .and finally get rid off Nilu.

@ Tushar's place:

Here  Tribhu was eatin ice cream very happily, suddenly Nilu came there and tribhu again actin as a sick. And told Nilu tht doctor has told him 2 eat ice cream.  NIlu seems 2 b surprisin.

KAREENA'S ENTRY:

@ Kareena 's place:

Here Kareena was playin with band-aids and first aid box.She want 2 shaw the ppl tht Prem is very cruel husband and beatin her badly.

@ Chamtkar office:

Here she comes with band-aids in her hand and then, she wents 2 the Tushar's cabine by makin bahana of file.
             She was doin all this 2 get Tushar's sympathy & love.
             Tushar ask about her injury.Kareena answers tht it is due 2 Prem's rudeness and then, tushar takes her hand in his hand and told her tht he is with her ever.Kareena feels like heaven.And
she dances on tune of Pehla nasha.and she was very happy and suddenly Nilu came there ....................
                and she gets angry on Prem.and thinks 2 teach  him a lesson.
And gathers mahila group.  

@ Park:

Ruhi and Prem were havin a soft moments and suddenly all ladies came there and start beatin him.Prem and Ruhi get shocked !!!

@ Chamatkar office:

Here NIlu arranges meeting of all the staff and announces tht now onwards there will b no injustice will b allowed on ladies  of chamatkar.
                  And proudly says tht how she taught a lesson 2  Prem.Kareena feels very sad and sorry 4 Prem. She left office 2 meet Prem.

@ Prem's house :      

Prem in bed with soooo many injuries.Ruhi was in tension  and suddenly Kareena came there 2 make the things more worst.

&nbs p;          Ka reena says sorry 2 Prem and apologizes sayin tht she is cause of this all .Now Ruhi loose her temper and start blaiming her .Kareena remains silent and Ruhi go on blaiming her & ask her to leave prem & her.

&nbs p;        Now Prem jumps into quirrel & he closes her eyes ,this were his words :"
I tried everytime to express my feelings but always he was unable to express,Today he definitely  do that & says  I  love U"

as soon as he opens her eyes kareena was in front of him  &  shocked !!
Ruhi too got shocked

But somehow Prem  convinces  Ruhi tht above words 4  Ruhi,
he loves  so much Ruhi.

&nbs p;       And tells Ruhi tht they will get engaged in 3 days.

&nbs p;       Kareena ,Ruhi & Prem all were happy......
         &nbs p;

& IN EXCITEMENT kareena calls Tribhu & gives him good news...
saying prem getting angaged with Ruhi..

TWISt :-

But ,Nilu comes ther & she listen ther conversation.....

Tribhu seems dumped...

& Show ends here.....

Regards,
SuMs.

---------~~~~~~~ THE END ~~~~~~~----------
👏

Edited by SuMs - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for the update i feel sorry for prem
mm21 thumbnail

!!! Prem proposed Kareena... i was shokced to hear that..... i want Tushar running for Kareena 😃 , after all Kareena and Tushar will make a good pair 😊

saying thanx for the update is not enough for SuMs 😉 . He is wonderful as always

@mm21 - The great great fan of Kulraj Kaur

I am running through Kulraj Fever!! 

Fairuze thumbnail
thank u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!
sukh thumbnail
thanks a lot lot lottttt😉
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Prem and Kareena hmmmmm Anyways lets see what Nilu does with this new information on Prem and Ruhi engagement
anonmember thumbnail
Thanks SuMs. Wonderful update as always 😊 When I read the heading, I was really surprised- Prem proposed to Kareena? Finally the pagal deewana came through. But it looks like his proposal is aimed at Ruhi. Lekin, yeh shaadi nahin ho sakti! Ruhi and Prem- never! Kareena, think of another plan fast, plzzz! 😆
sumit.savla thumbnail
Chk new pics .....

in topic : "*new kareena pics .... "

new pics added on khana-khazana & Sruk's Episode

so chk tht